Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how would u rate this guy

Billtx49

Reaction score
Ratings, yes a female thing. Improvements, no. More than half the guys on this site are here largely due to their appearance.
I agree. If a member posts his pic for appearance improvement suggestions that’s a go, but I don’t believe that’s the case here. OP refers to the pic man as, him…

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. If a member posts his pic for appearance improvement suggestions that’s a go, but I don’t believe that’s the case here. OP refers to the pic man as, him…
OP has posted pics previously and looks similar to this guy, but worse, this is obviously a look he is aspiring to pull off, unsuccessfully no doubt, its OP after all.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP has posted pics previously and looks similar to this guy, but worse, this is obviously a look he is aspiring to pull off, unsuccessfully no doubt, its OP after all.
I would not thrive to emulate that look , it is far from a natural look imo.
It is a try hard/fake look and its ez to spot, its like a man with a cheap suit trying to look like a successful business man.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say those glasses look outdated, they look like something from the 70s or 80s.
Having said that however, maybe those have come back in style again.
It's hard to keep in touch, lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao no but i liked the clothes
Well, he does have girls around him. Is that a turtleneck?
Where did you get this picture, is it from a movie?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score

Style everything alright, could use some muscle bulk tho.

Keep in mind, it's not your HB number that counts, it's how 'she' perceives you. She thinks you're a 5, you'll be a 5, she thinks you're a 9, you'll be a 9. So that HB number is only for you. If you're getting good responses and they rarely say no, that means you're hot.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its from music video
That could explain the cliched look. He's probably a theater geek who's kind of skinny and nerdish, trying to get a break in acting, and building his resume. Decent enough looks to want to be an actor. The costume department dresses him as the "character" he's supposed to be playing - in this case, I guess, a guy in da club out on the prowl.

Even if he's the artist/musician (which I doubt), the same could hold true - that the costume department dressed him. His focus is on music, not working out, so he's kind of scrawny.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Why are a bunch of guys rating and examining the physical appearance of another Man? Lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are a bunch of guys rating and examining the physical appearance of another Man? Lol
I dont rate guy but i see them as

there is no way that guy could steal my plate/gf or
that guy could maybe steal my gf/plate

In my mind the guy in the pic above would be in the first category.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aviators were my thing in the 70s. If they’re making a comeback now, it’s going to last 5 minutes. That’s usually what happens with fashion comebacks. Not a good look at all. I would say the glasses are his worst issue.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a fag.

I could pull off those clothes and glasses though.
Never seen a fag dress like that, but then I don't really look at them anyway.

Like I said before, I may not be up to date on proper attire.

And since we are on this subject, can some of you post pics of what you believe to be proper attire for game?

I know some don't think this is an appropriate place for it, but I have seen pics of such before, But not as a positive outlook.

Would like some idea as to what looks good for game. Or, some sites with that kind of outlook. Thanks...