Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how would u rate this guy

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard for me to judge men, but style look like he is trying too hard.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard for me to judge men, but style look like he is trying too hard.
I agree with this. Doesn't mean that some girl might not find him appealing though. Excess can sometimes be effective. Remember Mystery wore a fuzzy hat and black fingernail polish.

I'm no good with rating men either, but Mike above is probably right, he's probably upper mid level.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont like the facial hair style, not sure about the glasses.
I think shirt, coat and necklace match well together.

I think with a better style his rating would be way better, but im probably clueless about younger ppl styles.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it work? Never seen something like that,could make a big improvment look wise.

I guess it does.
This is good to know
It works, similar to heavy bench press with extreme downward pressure on the masseters which I can no longer do due to a chest injury. It can effect up to a 12 mm increase in thickness for each masseter muscle, which is a significant aesthetic difference.

Takes time and consistency like body training but you’ll see thickness, tightness, and greater structure along with working ancillary facial muscles.

For the rest of the facial musculature, I recommend at home microcurrent devices as I described in Redskin’s thread.

Last edited:

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not intending to highjack the thread but...while on the jawline correction subject, is there anything like this to bring a chin out further (even with uppers)?

I could use that. According to a facial recognition site, I have a typical English chin. (?)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people are complaining about the leather jacket because it's so cliched. It's like "Oh, you're trying to look like a pickup artist". But I remember numerous posts here suggesting that wearing a leather jacket was a panty dropper. So either times change, or what?

I agree the necklace makes it worse, but I understand what he's going for. He's trying to find some way to stand out. Women have far more accessory options than men do.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about jaw size? Has this site turned into the Incel site?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What @guru1000 said for the most part.

I think I would just get plastic surgery if I had a narrow jaw or was weak. Because you would have to work your jaw muscles for the rest of your life. Plus if it needed to be more sculpted the whole jaw has to be improved right down to the chin. And if you don’t have strong cheekbones, it’s going to look bottom heavy, saying this jaw thingy even works.. And the likihood of someone even doing it consistently for 12 months is very slim. Let alone 3. Everyday.. I dunno man

He’s a goodlooking guy. Needs to workout a bit and gain 15lbs of muscle. Leather blazers are tacky. Get a leather rocker or moto styled jacket. Shave his weak facial hair, lose the glasses. He’s fine, his style is just whack or 90’s styled. But based on the photo, it’s from a music video or something in that era. He looks symmetrical and has good brow bone, chin, eyes, lips and nose.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I personally think looks rating posts should be confined to females…
Ratings, yes a female thing. Improvements, no. More than half the guys on this site are here largely due to their appearance.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a fag.

I could pull off those clothes and glasses though.