"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

how would u rate this guy

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I dont rate guy but i see them as

there is no way that guy could steal my plate/gf or
that guy could maybe steal my gf/plate

In my mind the guy in the pic above would be in the first category.
Yeah there’s no way I allow that guy to interfere with my life
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I hope you don't wear that out there Zekko...might get something different than what you really want hehe..
For those who don't know, that picture is of famous pickup artist Mystery, who is considered one of the fathers of game.

No feathers for me though. I find my Captain's uniform provides all the peacocking I need :)
 
Top