She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Why are you posting selfie's now?![]()
from 1 to 10 in this particular picture?
HOT OR NOT?
I agree with this. Doesn't mean that some girl might not find him appealing though. Excess can sometimes be effective. Remember Mystery wore a fuzzy hat and black fingernail polish.Hard for me to judge men, but style look like he is trying too hard.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Does it work? Never seen something like that,could make a big improvment look wise.1) Narrow jaw. Need to widen, Jawzrsizer for 6-12 months: https://www.ebay.com/i/292851489994?chn=ps
.
It works, similar to heavy bench press with extreme downward pressure on the masseters which I can no longer do due to a chest injury. It can effect up to a 12 mm increase in thickness for each masseter muscle, which is a significant aesthetic difference.Does it work? Never seen something like that,could make a big improvment look wise.
I guess it does.
This is good to know
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
1) Narrow jaw. Need to widen, Jawzrsizer for 6-12 months: https://www.ebay.com/i/292851489994?chn=ps
2) Lose leather jacket
3) Lose chain
4) Lose glasses
5) Shave
6) Hair gel
7) Thicken neck, train heavy
Plus game, then you got half a slayer.
So do I, thought maybe I was behind on style. (this would be no surprise lol)u dont like his clothes? i think clothes make him look good
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Well, I personally think looks rating posts should be confined to females…Talking about jaw size? Has this site turned into the Incel site?
Ratings, yes a female thing. Improvements, no. More than half the guys on this site are here largely due to their appearance.Well, I personally think looks rating posts should be confined to females…
Why? Any person can view attraction objectively.Well, I personally think looks rating posts should be confined to females…
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.