"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

how would u rate this guy

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Hard for me to judge men, but style look like he is trying too hard.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Hard for me to judge men, but style look like he is trying too hard.
I agree with this. Doesn't mean that some girl might not find him appealing though. Excess can sometimes be effective. Remember Mystery wore a fuzzy hat and black fingernail polish.

I'm no good with rating men either, but Mike above is probably right, he's probably upper mid level.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Dont like the facial hair style, not sure about the glasses.
I think shirt, coat and necklace match well together.

I think with a better style his rating would be way better, but im probably clueless about younger ppl styles.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Does it work? Never seen something like that,could make a big improvment look wise.

I guess it does.
This is good to know
It works, similar to heavy bench press with extreme downward pressure on the masseters which I can no longer do due to a chest injury. It can effect up to a 12 mm increase in thickness for each masseter muscle, which is a significant aesthetic difference.

Takes time and consistency like body training but you’ll see thickness, tightness, and greater structure along with working ancillary facial muscles.

For the rest of the facial musculature, I recommend at home microcurrent devices as I described in Redskin’s thread.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Not intending to highjack the thread but...while on the jawline correction subject, is there anything like this to bring a chin out further (even with uppers)?

I could use that. According to a facial recognition site, I have a typical English chin. (?)
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I think people are complaining about the leather jacket because it's so cliched. It's like "Oh, you're trying to look like a pickup artist". But I remember numerous posts here suggesting that wearing a leather jacket was a panty dropper. So either times change, or what?

I agree the necklace makes it worse, but I understand what he's going for. He's trying to find some way to stand out. Women have far more accessory options than men do.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
Talking about jaw size? Has this site turned into the Incel site?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
What @guru1000 said for the most part.

I think I would just get plastic surgery if I had a narrow jaw or was weak. Because you would have to work your jaw muscles for the rest of your life. Plus if it needed to be more sculpted the whole jaw has to be improved right down to the chin. And if you don’t have strong cheekbones, it’s going to look bottom heavy, saying this jaw thingy even works.. And the likihood of someone even doing it consistently for 12 months is very slim. Let alone 3. Everyday.. I dunno man

He’s a goodlooking guy. Needs to workout a bit and gain 15lbs of muscle. Leather blazers are tacky. Get a leather rocker or moto styled jacket. Shave his weak facial hair, lose the glasses. He’s fine, his style is just whack or 90’s styled. But based on the photo, it’s from a music video or something in that era. He looks symmetrical and has good brow bone, chin, eyes, lips and nose.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Well, I personally think looks rating posts should be confined to females…
Ratings, yes a female thing. Improvements, no. More than half the guys on this site are here largely due to their appearance.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Looks like a fag.

I could pull off those clothes and glasses though.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top