"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How women wanna be f...ed

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
The last two women wanted me to BITE their nipples hard.

I couldn’t do it. A bit too much for me.
Lol you bite it hard enough so that when you lift your head back it pulls her nipple out about two inches. That’s hard. Any more than that and you can do some serious damage.
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
My ex became this way many years ago, after she had her affair.
A totally changed woman, when we f'd there became no kissing, no love, no touching, just hard fast fing. "just pull my hair and **** me hard".
Always wanted spanked too, however she didn't seem to like a good hard spanking lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The last two women wanted me to BITE their nipples hard.

I couldn’t do it. A bit too much for me.
Pain and fear elicits the same emotional high as pleasure does for women when done correctly.

Give both to a woman at the same time and u will be a sexual beast with a Godlike reputation that she will never forget.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Pain and fear elicits the same emotional high as pleasure does for women when done correctly.

Give both to a woman at the same time and u will be a sexual beast with a Godlike reputation that she will never forget.
Magic
 

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
The hoe in that video looks like a punched
Out Crack *****. Yikes. She’s brutal.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
If you guys believe that every woman should be fcked the same and hard then you guys either suck at it or never had enough sex or none at all .

It’s the same as seduction. Different tricks work to different females . Some want it fast and rough others want it slow and elegant.

It should also fit your style . I don’t think some mamas kid with manners can imitate a hardcore fcker and expect the female to not laugh with him . Everything should flow .

Sex is like a dance . You should move along with your partner and adapt your moves . You need variance. You should flow with her but also surprise her at the same time .

Personally i never like to swear and I don’t care if the female likes it or not . It’s just not part of my character and during sex you show your character. I know it’s gonna look and feel bad if i swear even a bit.

My advice is , fck a lot of females to get some experience, even pay for sex to improve your performance and soon you will realize that each time is gonna be different and your body is gonna move on its own .
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Just by the thumbnail of the video I can tell what she says is going to be trash.

Not all women want to be jackhammered in to the next day. I’ve had plenty of women who hate that and only like it slow and connected rather than slamming it in there. Which is completely fine
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I m with AF on this one. I don't care what this dumb ugly ass b**** wants.

I wouldn't touch that with your d1ck
Bang her like she asks you probably catch a case. Plenty of crazy hoez like that in the system.
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
the video is much better on mute, and those teeth could go as well.

but anyways, sex should come natural to everyone, do what feels right boys.

And if you really want to be "dominate" get YOUR nut in how ever you please, then pull you pants up and leave the b*tch where she is naked.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
the video is much better on mute, and those teeth could go as well.

but anyways, sex should come natural to everyone, do what feels right boys.

And if you really want to be "dominate" get YOUR nut in how ever you please, then pull you pants up and leave the b*tch where she is naked.
You can dominate the puzzy and part of your domination is intense pleasure and powerful orgasms for her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top