Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women wanna be f...ed

R

Ranger

The last two women wanted me to BITE their nipples hard.

I couldn’t do it. A bit too much for me.
Lol you bite it hard enough so that when you lift your head back it pulls her nipple out about two inches. That’s hard. Any more than that and you can do some serious damage.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex became this way many years ago, after she had her affair.
A totally changed woman, when we f'd there became no kissing, no love, no touching, just hard fast fing. "just pull my hair and **** me hard".
Always wanted spanked too, however she didn't seem to like a good hard spanking lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The last two women wanted me to BITE their nipples hard.

I couldn’t do it. A bit too much for me.
Pain and fear elicits the same emotional high as pleasure does for women when done correctly.

Give both to a woman at the same time and u will be a sexual beast with a Godlike reputation that she will never forget.

R

Ranger

Pain and fear elicits the same emotional high as pleasure does for women when done correctly.

Give both to a woman at the same time and u will be a sexual beast with a Godlike reputation that she will never forget.
Magic

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The hoe in that video looks like a punched
Out Crack *****. Yikes. She’s brutal.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys believe that every woman should be fcked the same and hard then you guys either suck at it or never had enough sex or none at all .

It’s the same as seduction. Different tricks work to different females . Some want it fast and rough others want it slow and elegant.

It should also fit your style . I don’t think some mamas kid with manners can imitate a hardcore fcker and expect the female to not laugh with him . Everything should flow .

Sex is like a dance . You should move along with your partner and adapt your moves . You need variance. You should flow with her but also surprise her at the same time .

Personally i never like to swear and I don’t care if the female likes it or not . It’s just not part of my character and during sex you show your character. I know it’s gonna look and feel bad if i swear even a bit.

My advice is , fck a lot of females to get some experience, even pay for sex to improve your performance and soon you will realize that each time is gonna be different and your body is gonna move on its own .

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just by the thumbnail of the video I can tell what she says is going to be trash.

Not all women want to be jackhammered in to the next day. I’ve had plenty of women who hate that and only like it slow and connected rather than slamming it in there. Which is completely fine

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m with AF on this one. I don't care what this dumb ugly ass b**** wants.

I wouldn't touch that with your d1ck
Bang her like she asks you probably catch a case. Plenty of crazy hoez like that in the system.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the video is much better on mute, and those teeth could go as well.

but anyways, sex should come natural to everyone, do what feels right boys.

And if you really want to be "dominate" get YOUR nut in how ever you please, then pull you pants up and leave the b*tch where she is naked.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the video is much better on mute, and those teeth could go as well.

but anyways, sex should come natural to everyone, do what feels right boys.

And if you really want to be "dominate" get YOUR nut in how ever you please, then pull you pants up and leave the b*tch where she is naked.
You can dominate the puzzy and part of your domination is intense pleasure and powerful orgasms for her.