Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women wanna be f...ed

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems like someone who herself is on the sex offender registery list lol. Like someone who would use her side fangs to rip the living sh*t out of a guy if he makes one wrong move in bed. I mean I’m not a guy but that mouth with those animal teeth cannot be inviting to any penis.
I wouldn't let that demon within a meter of my d!ck.

And with the latest replies it's good to see this place hasn't gone completely crazy where trolls reign and you're a white knight virgin if you like anything less than making someone unable to walk and beating them up.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She seems like someone who herself is on the sex offender registery list lol. Like someone who would use her side fangs to rip the living sh*t out of a guy if he makes one wrong move in bed. I mean I’m not a guy but that mouth with those animal teeth cannot be inviting to any penis.
Projecting s€xual women r slvts.

Her teeth has nothing 2 do with the message she's conveying.

Maybe in 2 years time you'll start off with "advice from a 30's high valued woman"...

A

AJ84

I wouldn't let that demon within a meter of my d!ck.

And with the latest replies it's good to see this place hasn't gone completely crazy where trolls reign and you're a white knight virgin if you like anything less than making someone unable to walk and beating them up.
I work in mental health and deal with patients who have various personality disorders and some of the behaviour they exhibit is very similar to our trolls here.

They want to get a rise out of people, usually for attention and validation that they are relevant, that what they say is important enough to evoke a response, even if it’s a negative response.

I mean it makes sense, that the internet would attract these types of people. A wider audience and a much safer platform to pester people. Best to just ignore them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I work in mental health and deal with patients who have various personality disorders and some of the behaviour they exhibit is very similar to our trolls here.

They want to get a rise out of people, usually for attention and validation that they are relevant, that what they say is important enough to evoke a response, even if it’s a negative response.

I mean it makes sense, that the internet would attract these types of people. A wider audience and a much safer platform to pester people. Best to just ignore them.
Is this ur technique 2 lure in virgin minded boys ?

Must be working really well. There's a few here. Very impressive AJ.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cool... and yeah, makes sense. I've got 20+ people on my ignore list since I decided to say fvck it and use it. Probably don't see 50%+ of the thread starts in the discussion forum anymore and now that troll was the latest addition.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that fvcking a girl REALLY hard,her bent over the bed, me on my feet or tippy toes (depending on how high the bed is), is a position you can't go wrong in. I've found NONE to not like it. I will do the slow french kiss fvcking very deep and passionate more often though cause it's what 'I' prefer, but when I want to give her a treat I will put her over the bed and she WILL like it Hard. It makes her want more of you for sure.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It always has to be a threesome happening at once, fvck her body with real masculine force, but verbally softly at the same time to reach her mind and soul during the act…
Guaranteed to get Cloud 9 type comments from her within 24 hours…
Body, mind, and soul, you have to touch All three.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. My ex- said she liked it ‘rough & tough’ and she wasn’t kidding. Biting. Scratching. Hair pulling. Bruises. Painful walking the next day. Sore vagina... ah. Good times.