"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How women wanna be f...ed

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
She seems like someone who herself is on the sex offender registery list lol. Like someone who would use her side fangs to rip the living sh*t out of a guy if he makes one wrong move in bed. I mean I’m not a guy but that mouth with those animal teeth cannot be inviting to any penis.
I wouldn't let that demon within a meter of my d!ck.

And with the latest replies it's good to see this place hasn't gone completely crazy where trolls reign and you're a white knight virgin if you like anything less than making someone unable to walk and beating them up.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
She seems like someone who herself is on the sex offender registery list lol. Like someone who would use her side fangs to rip the living sh*t out of a guy if he makes one wrong move in bed. I mean I’m not a guy but that mouth with those animal teeth cannot be inviting to any penis.
Projecting s€xual women r slvts.

Her teeth has nothing 2 do with the message she's conveying.

Maybe in 2 years time you'll start off with "advice from a 30's high valued woman"...
 
A

AJ84

Guest
I wouldn't let that demon within a meter of my d!ck.

And with the latest replies it's good to see this place hasn't gone completely crazy where trolls reign and you're a white knight virgin if you like anything less than making someone unable to walk and beating them up.
I work in mental health and deal with patients who have various personality disorders and some of the behaviour they exhibit is very similar to our trolls here.

They want to get a rise out of people, usually for attention and validation that they are relevant, that what they say is important enough to evoke a response, even if it’s a negative response.

I mean it makes sense, that the internet would attract these types of people. A wider audience and a much safer platform to pester people. Best to just ignore them.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I work in mental health and deal with patients who have various personality disorders and some of the behaviour they exhibit is very similar to our trolls here.

They want to get a rise out of people, usually for attention and validation that they are relevant, that what they say is important enough to evoke a response, even if it’s a negative response.

I mean it makes sense, that the internet would attract these types of people. A wider audience and a much safer platform to pester people. Best to just ignore them.
Is this ur technique 2 lure in virgin minded boys ?

Must be working really well. There's a few here. Very impressive AJ.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I work in mental health and deal with patients who have various personality disorders and some of the behaviour they exhibit is very similar to our trolls here.

They want to get a rise out of people, usually for attention and validation that they are relevant, that what they say is important enough to evoke a response, even if it’s a negative response.

I mean it makes sense, that the internet would attract these types of people. A wider audience and a much safer platform to pester people. Best to just ignore them.
Cool... and yeah, makes sense. I've got 20+ people on my ignore list since I decided to say fvck it and use it. Probably don't see 50%+ of the thread starts in the discussion forum anymore and now that troll was the latest addition.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I find that fvcking a girl REALLY hard,her bent over the bed, me on my feet or tippy toes (depending on how high the bed is), is a position you can't go wrong in. I've found NONE to not like it. I will do the slow french kiss fvcking very deep and passionate more often though cause it's what 'I' prefer, but when I want to give her a treat I will put her over the bed and she WILL like it Hard. It makes her want more of you for sure.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
It always has to be a threesome happening at once, fvck her body with real masculine force, but verbally softly at the same time to reach her mind and soul during the act…
Guaranteed to get Cloud 9 type comments from her within 24 hours…
Body, mind, and soul, you have to touch All three.
 
Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Yep. My ex- said she liked it ‘rough & tough’ and she wasn’t kidding. Biting. Scratching. Hair pulling. Bruises. Painful walking the next day. Sore vagina... ah. Good times.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top