You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
U need 2 fvck more...Sure... if you want a broken h0e like this one who can't feel love or intimacy except through abuse, then use this filter. Me I'll stay with the experiences I've found in reality that tell me women are individuals with different sexual personalities and you also have yours.
I predicted this response would come.U need 2 fvck more...
Then you'll understand that ALL women wants to be fvcked hard.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Wrong.I predicted this response would come.
Of course women enjoy fvcking. Jesus christ, are we out of the blue pill yet? But this is a person who can only have sex through physical abuse, and aggressively disparages anything other than that as weak and pathetic. You may enjoy being with a broken person who feels revulsion for you unless you beat and abuse her and doesn't feel love, arousal or intimacy except through that, but don't try to make this into some stupid rule for other men on how they should have sex.
I'm good. You keep doing your reality, I'll do mine, and the other guys reading this thread can choose theirs.Wrong.
Virgin mindset.
You lack experiences. Too much reading and too much feminine narrative in ur mind.
Go fvck some women.
25 and still a virgin ugh...I'm good. You keep doing your reality, I'll do mine, and the other guys reading this thread can choose theirs.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
like fat chicks enjoy eating....Of course women enjoy fvcking
I actually agree with Spas lol. Dont be fool, we are still animals.U need 2 fvck more...
Then you'll understand that ALL women wants to be fvcked hard.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
thats not that rare man haha but you could guess from his posts that hes a virgin25 and still a virgin ugh...
This woman looks so crazy that with the grill she has, she'll bite your penis off. Some women like aggressive sex, some like soft and gentle. Then there are most which swing like a pendulum and sometimes like it gentle, but other times they like it like a batarang. Women are ruled by their emotions and how they feel. Thus, that is how it works in terms of how they want it. I had a few that switched from gentle to hard and fast. It just depends on their mood.Take note boys
She seems like someone who herself is on the sex offender registery list lol. Like someone who would use her side fangs to rip the living sh*t out of a guy if he makes one wrong move in bed. I mean I’m not a guy but that mouth with those animal teeth cannot be inviting to any penis.This woman looks so crazy that with the grill she has, she'll bite your penis off. Some women like aggressive sex, some like soft and gentle. Then there are most which swing like a pendulum and sometimes like it gentle, but other times they like it like a batarang. Women are ruled by their emotions and how they feel. Thus, that is how it works in terms of how they want it. I had a few that switched from gentle to hard and fast. It just depends on their mood.
You do what this psycho says in the video to most women, you can risk a rape charge. Or, even worse, be put on the sex offender registry. Not worth it.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.