Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women wanna be f...ed

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take note boys

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be the 1st. One of my ex said something along those lines in mid kissing lol. Dam demon, she was way older but it hit me on so many levels, but, i got the hint. Im hulk now lmao! Best sex!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure... if you want a broken h0e like this one who can't feel love or intimacy except through abuse, then use this filter. Me I'll stay with the experiences I've found in reality that tell me women are individuals with different sexual personalities and you also have yours.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sure... if you want a broken h0e like this one who can't feel love or intimacy except through abuse, then use this filter. Me I'll stay with the experiences I've found in reality that tell me women are individuals with different sexual personalities and you also have yours.
U need 2 fvck more...

Then you'll understand that ALL women wants to be fvcked hard.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U need 2 fvck more...

Then you'll understand that ALL women wants to be fvcked hard.
I predicted this response would come.

Of course women enjoy fvcking. Jesus christ, are we out of the blue pill yet? you don't get any stud points anymore for the amazing conclusion that "women want to be fvcked". This is a person who can only have sex through physical abuse, and aggressively disparages anything other than that as weak and pathetic. You may enjoy being with a broken person who feels disgust for you unless you beat and abuse her and doesn't feel love, arousal or intimacy except through that, but don't try to make this into some stupid rule for other men on how they should have sex.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I predicted this response would come.

Of course women enjoy fvcking. Jesus christ, are we out of the blue pill yet? But this is a person who can only have sex through physical abuse, and aggressively disparages anything other than that as weak and pathetic. You may enjoy being with a broken person who feels revulsion for you unless you beat and abuse her and doesn't feel love, arousal or intimacy except through that, but don't try to make this into some stupid rule for other men on how they should have sex.
Wrong.

Virgin mindset.

You lack experiences. Too much reading and too much feminine narrative in ur mind.

Go fvck some women.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong.

Virgin mindset.

You lack experiences. Too much reading and too much feminine narrative in ur mind.

Go fvck some women.
I'm good. You keep doing your reality, I'll do mine, and the other guys reading this thread can choose theirs.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right... on to the ignore list the troll goes.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women who enjoys s€x is physical abuse...lmao

Wonder if there's more virgins here...

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
This is common sense lol, who actually thought making love and slow stroking was the way to go? Lmaooo

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take note boys
This woman looks so crazy that with the grill she has, she'll bite your penis off. Some women like aggressive sex, some like soft and gentle. Then there are most which swing like a pendulum and sometimes like it gentle, but other times they like it like a batarang. Women are ruled by their emotions and how they feel. Thus, that is how it works in terms of how they want it. I had a few that switched from gentle to hard and fast. It just depends on their mood.

You do what this psycho says in the video to most women, you can risk a rape charge. Or, even worse, be put on the sex offender registry. Not worth it.

A

AJ84

This woman looks so crazy that with the grill she has, she'll bite your penis off. Some women like aggressive sex, some like soft and gentle. Then there are most which swing like a pendulum and sometimes like it gentle, but other times they like it like a batarang. Women are ruled by their emotions and how they feel. Thus, that is how it works in terms of how they want it. I had a few that switched from gentle to hard and fast. It just depends on their mood.

You do what this psycho says in the video to most women, you can risk a rape charge. Or, even worse, be put on the sex offender registry. Not worth it.
She seems like someone who herself is on the sex offender registery list lol. Like someone who would use her side fangs to rip the living sh*t out of a guy if he makes one wrong move in bed. I mean I’m not a guy but that mouth with those animal teeth cannot be inviting to any penis.