Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stay interested in plates?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been back in the game for a couple months after my first LTR and have found myself falling back into an old pattern. I have no problem finding plates, but once I have a few plates spinning I suddenly lose interest in all of them and just want to drop all of them once. Even girls I might've found interesting if I was dating exclusively just become an annoyance when I'm talking to multiple girls. I feel like for the sake of efficiency I end up becoming a robot and using the same lines with the same girls--or even if I try to mix things up for my amusement, their reactions are so similar that I lose the individual and they become more of a pattern.

The flip side is that I know firsthand the limitations of monogamy. Anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated in an environment of abundance? Do you force yourself to keep plates spinning just to fight oneitis? Take time off?

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or just find better plates. A great thing happens inside of you when you decide to raise your standards. You become a better person. You might lose your low value plates right now, but they only get better.

When you get bored again, raise your standards again. You shouldn't be messing around with a girl who is less than a 9. You're a DJ. ;)

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep a plate rotation going, find a good one? drop the crappy one.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
right now no plates, but i usually drop them my self, because its like a bomb waiting to explode...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Or just find better plates. A great thing happens inside of you when you decide to raise your standards. You become a better person. You might lose your low value plates right now, but they only get better.

When you get bored again, raise your standards again. You shouldn't be messing around with a girl who is less than a 9. You're a DJ. ;)
I had this thought process this morning. I was thinking about how the girls I railed in the past were way higher quality (looks and personality wise) than the chicks I banged in the past year.

Decided to raise my standards and list out different qualities I can't have a plate without.

I dropped all the plates that didn't fit and kept the ones that did.

Like magic.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I can't have a plate of general tso's without some fried rice.