Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to respond when a girl says 'I'm a lesbian' ?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all. Remember the long post in the DJ hall of fame where everyone shared their best responses to 'I've got a boyfriend'? Well let's start a thread about how to respond when a girl says she's a lesbian.

Example: you approach a girl, then suggest getting together, exchanging numbers etc, when she says to you 'I'm a lesbian'.

As a regular daytime direct approacher, the lesbian response isn't something I get very often, but I do hear it on occassion.

Now I understand that in some cases it could be true as she could genuinely be a lesbian. But equally, just as some women use the 'I've got a boyfriend' line to test you to see how you'll react, I feel that the 'I'm a lesbian' line is sometimes just a test too. I understand that in some cases it could also simply be an excuse to get rid of you because she's not attracted to you.

Either way, let's all share some great, snappy, witty responses to 'I'm a lesbian' so we can at least have a comeback for it.

Also, if anyone has successfully hooked up with a chick who claimed to be a lesbian, please share how you did it so we can learn from you.

Last edited:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with lesbians, some of them are the most covert male hating feminists around. When a girl drops the lesbian card on me I usually start Kino or something to immediately check her disposition to me. If she's not submissive at all keep moving you have a butch on your hands and that means no blow jobs...ever

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to figure out by her tone and actions if she is serious or just kidding. If she is a real lesbian, then just walk away from her. If you think it is a game or a test, then be like "sweet we have so much in common, and start talking about the girl's she finds hot and who she'd want to make out with. Pull another girl in and start playing games like "hey lesbian, who's the better kisser, me or her and try and make out with both."

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Oh...you must be afraid of getting poked with sharp objects" and give her a sly smile

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"me too" come to my mind :p

but serious that is or she is trying to tell you buss off, or rally is, so why waste time here? I really never saw a "cool" lesbian, and most likely if she was cool she wouldn't say anything

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"peace out"

it's kind of like asking "how do i rob a millitary base filled with armed soldiers?" you fvcking don't lol

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
my last ex is lesbian/bi ... leave it for what it is.
good possible she wanna try to know if she's really bi, or lesbian, or actually hetero.

You are a test and will never have the power here, even she is honnest.

My ex said in a lightly drunk state: I want a girl.
The day after, she broke up.

Lesson learned.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did make out with a 'lesbian' once. The key: Alcohol.

logicallefty

Reaction score
"So was the last woman I dated".

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies so far, guys. Anyone else care to give their thoughts on this?