Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to reply "sorry i fell asleep" ?

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Reaction score
i chatted to a girl to really late at night . Then she stopped replying and send me sorry i feel asleep . How do i reply her with a playful way ?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such a bullsh1t text

Don't reply, at all. Go NC until she reaches out again

Srsly - how fvcking hard is it to SEND a text saying "I'm off to bed/busy/gotta do things, TTYL" when you are off to bed/busy/gotta do things OR JUST BORED OF THE CONVERSATION?

Ridiculous

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Op you banged her already? Too much texting before sex can put you in friendzone

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If things aren't going well: "don't worry, I had company to distract me :)"

If things are going well: ":O I can't believe you!!! Idk how I'll ever forgive you for this dishonor :'("

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol , i went NC and she reached out today . We just talked for a few minutes then i set a date with her again and she said yes ( i asked her out once but she said she was busy , she wasnot sure , which is a shade of "no" ) . i've been in this situation for many times . I think I need to let the girls know that i know it was an excuse . And punish them so they won't do it again .

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol , i went NC and she reached out today . We just talked for a few minutes then i set a date with her again and she said yes ( i asked her out once but she said she was busy , she wasnot sure , which is a shade of "no" ) . i've been in this situation for many times . I think I need to let the girls know that i know it was an excuse . And punish them so they won't do it again .
Good job! One of the points of no contact is it builds attraction. Women love mystery. She probably drove herself crazy wondering why you hadn't messaged her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job OP.. However in the future if the chick falls asleep, and lets you know the next day, try not to lose your Chit.. Comes across needy as fuk.