How to reply "sorry i fell asleep" ?

i chatted to a girl to really late at night . Then she stopped replying and send me sorry i feel asleep . How do i reply her with a playful way ?

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Such a bullsh1t text

Don't reply, at all. Go NC until she reaches out again

Srsly - how fvcking hard is it to SEND a text saying "I'm off to bed/busy/gotta do things, TTYL" when you are off to bed/busy/gotta do things OR JUST BORED OF THE CONVERSATION?

Ridiculous

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
If things aren't going well: "don't worry, I had company to distract me :)"

If things are going well: ":O I can't believe you!!! Idk how I'll ever forgive you for this dishonor :'("

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Lol , i went NC and she reached out today . We just talked for a few minutes then i set a date with her again and she said yes ( i asked her out once but she said she was busy , she wasnot sure , which is a shade of "no" ) . i've been in this situation for many times . I think I need to let the girls know that i know it was an excuse . And punish them so they won't do it again .