Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to overcome a height sh1t test?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you think about , having to go to another country where you have a bigger shot is actually pedelazing women at its heighest pinacle
you comment often on this point. why is it so offensive to you?

I know lots of Western European men in Asia that are ..decent dudes living great lives. Germany, UK, France, Ireland. Most of them its a reboot and good ones. A few screws up, but hey... it's like that.

The thing is that we tell men to move to the city from the country all the time because the prospects are better. How is this different, to move to a location that has a higher percentage of in-shape single young women? guys 5.6 and above in height will be taller than most of them and slightly taller than the average man. At say 5.10 or 511 towering over most, but not ALL.

I should just leave this one, but so interested as to why..., not sexpats, Dudes rebooting life and living large and happy. Some move to open company offices for western companies. How is any of this bad??

I'm not offended at all, have heard it before.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you comment often on this point. why is it so offensive to you?

I know lots of Western European men in Asia that are ..decent dudes living great lives. Germany, UK, France, Ireland. Most of them its a reboot and good ones. A few screws up, but hey... it's like that.

The thing is that we tell men to move to the city from the country all the time because the prospects are better. How is this different, to move to a location that has a higher percentage of in-shape single young women? guys 5.6 and above in height will be taller than most of them and slightly taller than the average man. At say 5.10 or 511 towering over most, but not ALL.

I should just leave this one, but so interested as to why..., not sexpats, Dudes rebooting life and living large and happy. Some move to open company offices for western companies. How is any of this bad??

I'm not offended at all, have heard it before.
it is not about being offensive , it is about that guys try to convince other guys why East Asians are better than western women

which basically based on this stats , they are not

one thing is to be true to yourself and admit that you can not get laid in the developed world because you lack certain traits and most importantly are too stubborn to admit it , and one thing to rationalize all the garbage that eastern Asian women are feminine and more traditional and bla bla

clearly the 2nd option is not the case

What I am trying to say is that for men , at least here , they would rather vent that women this and that , while they think that they are good as they are . Which clearly is not the case . They lack things , you lack things

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
china and India are not western countries

they do not even count as developed countries , due to their low gdp per capita

Apparently there were some scientific measures around male heights . You can see them bellow

I live in Western Europe , and at 1.80 I am average in height . Neither short , neither tall .

if I would go to Sweden for example , I would be short , as there the average is around 1.85 m
Sweden has a population of 10 million, Italy and Spain are western european but men from there are short (especially south italians).

I've been to Germany, i was still taller then at least half the guys there. It's not like every Western European guy is a 6ft tall male model.

The internet has warped peoples minds into thinking most guys are 6ft tall.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most white women in the US on swipe apps think they are entitled to a man 6'0"+. Solution? Approach them off of the apps.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Most white women in the US on swipe apps think they are entitled to a man 6'0"+. Solution? Approach them off of the apps.
Most women can't tell height, just like they know nothing about D size because of all the frauds claiming to have 12 inches.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women can't tell height, just like they know nothing about D size because of all the frauds claiming to have 12 inches.
12 inch penises generally don't happen. A 9 inch penis is a big.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'9 and never once had a problem with my height, in the real world women do not care about height.

Online they want a man who is over 6'0, even though that is less than 10% of the world population. Online dating allows them to have unrealistic standards.
Amen. I am 6'0" and I don't have women throwing themselves at me (far from it) just because I am taller than most men.

I was thinking about the height thing today. A patron came into my workplace today and the guy (probably late 20's) was noticeable short.

I am not talking 5'5" short, but exceptionally short....... 5'1" or 5'2". The guy was acting obnoxious, and I guarantee it was all because of his severe lack of height.

I think men UNDER 5'5" are the ones who have a legit argument about life being tough.

If you are that short, dating is going to very tough for you regardless of if you are handsome, in shape, great job or well put together.

Men who are short (but not exceptionally short) 5'5" to 5'8" should still be okay in the dating world as long as they have other stuff going for them. I have a childhood friend who is just a hair short of 5'6", but he is in shape and has a good head on his shoulders. He has not struggled in his dating life at all.

Remember guys, all you need is to find ONE woman.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The Rock is not 6’5. He is 6’2. Celebrities lie about their height. A true 6’5 actor is Winston Duke, guy who played Gorilla Man in Black Panther and the Avengers.
Especially pro sports. Nhl players under 6ft heights are fudged big time. Brad Marchand isnt 5 foot 9. Hes at the max 5 foot 6 if you ever meet him.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweden has a population of 10 million, Italy and Spain are western european but men from there are short (especially south italians).

I've been to Germany, i was still taller then at least half the guys there. It's not like every Western European guy is a 6ft tall male model.

I have been to Germany a couple of times, and I remember the Germans being on the tall side. The Poles were also on the big side (been to Krakow)

Serbs and Croats are also very tall (although I have never been to either country).

One story I will never forget, my friend and I were in the Harvard bookstore years back in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Out of the corner of my eye there was a group of guys (about 5 of them) all tall and jacked. The shortest of the group was still 6'2" and I found out it was some Scandinavian (forget which country) crew team. The Charles River is right there and there must have been a tournament.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David Beckham is 5'11, the rock is 6'5. You telling me everybody but the rock is wearing height increasing shoes?

View attachment 7790
haha, no the rock is exaggerated, but in this photo he is twice the size of the other and he looks solid. in this photo the small guy has two inches of hair sticking up and maybe standing on a phone book.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Under 6'0? I would say under 5'8 could be a disadvantage for sure - 6'0 no. Being 6'0 and above is an advantage -- but that 5'8-5'11 range I would describe as neither.

And ultimately, if you're worried about your height this much you got bigger problems. (Confidence)
Agreed: I think height and advantages-disadvantages looks like this:

6'2 and Above--Big Advantage (your height will help you and cancel out a negative (e.g. baldness, not so handsome face, overweight)

5'11" to 6'1"--Advantage

5'8" to 5'10"--Neutral (No advantage nor disadvantage)

5'5" to 5'7"-Disadvantage

5'4" and below--Big Disadvantage (your lack of height will severely hurt you regardless of a positive (e.g. handsome face, ripped, etc.)

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was agreeing with you up until ^^^. This could lead to oneitis due to scarcity.
I meant was all you need is ONE woman (one that you like) to feel attraction for you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beat them to it. You know you're shorter than the "ideal for most women", crack jokes about it before she even has a chance to mention it.

If you do it first and own it then nobody can use it against you, at least not with any effectiveness, just reinforces you instead.

This guy is short comedian. Watch how he starts off his routine about being short, and then segues into something else. So, what you might want to do is script something funny (or scour the internet and steal something) and then be prepared to shift into another funny story/subject while you still "have the floor" so to speak.

Go on fiver or somewhere and hire a writer, or even hire a comedian if you have to so they can write out something for you that takes 90 seconds or so. If done well you can turn this negative into a positive (having a sense of humor).

You do need some sense of humor to pull this off. If you have no sense of humor at all, it will not work as it won't be congruent (she will see that you scripted something).

Also, needless to say, you should either be jacked or have good style. If not, you can start doing what's outlined above in the meantime.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is not about being offensive , it is about that guys try to convince other guys why East Asians are better than western women

which basically based on this stats , they are not

one thing is to be true to yourself and admit that you can not get laid in the developed world because you lack certain traits and most importantly are too stubborn to admit it , and one thing to rationalize all the garbage that eastern Asian women are feminine and more traditional and bla bla

clearly the 2nd option is not the case

What I am trying to say is that for men , at least here , they would rather vent that women this and that , while they think that they are good as they are . Which clearly is not the case . They lack things , you lack things
my good sir.. we all lack something, me and even you. the magic is to come to terms with that and just forget about it or use it somehow. we get one life only, live it on our own terms.

you are wrong about this topic and likely other things as well.

the smaller Asians in most cases are more feminine. although some literally have more muscle in the small frame because in SOME cases life is harder and hard life builds muscle.

getting laid is no big deal. fcking a girl that turns you on is a deal.

I saw you called china out as the third world, look up a photo of Beijing, from a distance it looks like a sci-fi movie, the building are amazing.

-
I am going to add more, for the benefit of others and because you're a good sport.

Assume your right, and you are not, but if yes. Let's say can't get laid is the reason to move to a new location. Moving to the location solves that issue. Now dig really deep and teach us why that is bad. Not doing it would be stupid in that scenario. BLUE PILL FEMINIST tries very hard to tell good western men that Asian women are bad and that they are somehow less of a man if they date them. Those men should continue to simp for the Feminists. Now as men, why would we tell each other that? Jealousy... perhaps...

If a man is very worried about being short, moving to a location where he is considered average or even tall is a solution.

interesting debate.
how do you respond?

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, don't date taller women. Don't swipe right on tall women on OLD.
I have come across a few tall women who seem to have a fetish for guys shorter than them. They really are out there. With that being said, I prefer women shorter women. Though I did have a LTR with a women my height.