Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to overcome a height sh1t test?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i should just give up until people get old or have no other options?
I’m sorry if this sounds like bluepilled Reddit advice. But try and improve everything. Everything matters. Even a small amount. Any improvement, might just push you over the threshold and make you acceptable to the girl. I know some here will condemn this, as putting a girl on a pedestal. Maybe it is. But ultimately, they are the choosers. Go out as much as possible. Drink your coffee at a coffee shop, not at home. Force yourself out all the time. Try for social circle game. Not saying any of this will be easy. Realize that you’ll have to be the initiator. Remember the goal. Nothing on Earth is better than being with a woman. Focus on this goal. Others might deride this. But you can’t fight biology. Accept it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I have been to Germany a couple of times, and I remember the Germans being on the tall side. The Poles were also on the big side (been to Krakow)

Serbs and Croats are also very tall (although I have never been to either country).

One story I will never forget, my friend and I were in the Harvard bookstore years back in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Out of the corner of my eye there was a group of guys (about 5 of them) all tall and jacked. The shortest of the group was still 6'2" and I found out it was some Scandinavian (forget which country) crew team. The Charles River is right there and there must have been a tournament.
There are a lot of Turks in Germany that bring down the average height.

haha, no the rock is exaggerated, but in this photo he is twice the size of the other and he looks solid. in this photo the small guy has two inches of hair sticking up and maybe standing on a phone book.
The Rock is a walking talking Advertisement, I don't trust a word that he says. He always come across as someone extremely fake to me. He even pretends his natural without ever using steriods.

The Rock is not 6’5. He is 6’2. Celebrities lie about their height. A true 6’5 actor is Winston Duke, guy who played Gorilla Man in Black Panther and the Avengers.
I would say his 6ft tall at most, the way he always takes his photos is also sus. He always tries to make himself appear bigger and more muscular.

12 inch penises generally don't happen. A 9 inch penis is a big.
P@rn gives men and women unrealistic expectations, they also think they are worthless if they don't last hours in bed.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Rock is a walking talking Advertisement, I don't trust a word that he says. He always come across as someone extremely fake to me. He even pretends his natural without ever using steriods.
haha, you could be right. Also, he has more money than I, he is taller, younger, better status. I mean I don't think he is sitting around worried about what you and I think of him. The dude rocks and by luck or plan is in the elite.

If he(the rock) was giving out advice in the forum, I would follow that user. It's smart to listen to those that win.

I mean if he said, hey Zimbabwe let's go hang out. you would go, right??

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can have whoever they want in this free market.

Women will typically try to go for the best that's available to them. Guys in this market fight for the scraps.

So, when a woman is presented with a 6'3 guy, the 5'7 guy has a lot of catching up to do to get noticed by her. It's a dominance and status issue. 6'3 guy standing next to 5'7 guy will always look extremely dominant.

This is reality. Being a short dude, in a market with plenty of tall dudes, is a huge disadvantage . Life isn't fair. Short guys creep women out. It's one of their biggest turn offs.
So what do you suggest for the short guy to do, to level out the playing field?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women will typically try to go for the best that's available to them. Guys in this market fight for the scraps.

So, when a woman is presented with a 6'3 guy, the 5'7 guy has a lot of catching up to do to get noticed by her. It's a dominance and status issue. 6'3 guy standing next to 5'7 guy will always look extremely dominant.

This is reality. Being a short dude, in a market with plenty of tall dudes, is a huge disadvantage . Life isn't fair. Short guys creep women out. It's one of their biggest turn offs.
I remember, shortly before Covid, my GF & I were at a metal music festival. I noted that I was heightmogged by 80% of the guys there. But, I was one of the few guys with a girl in his arms. My friends mostly heightmog me. But when we go out, girls approach me, not them. Sure. I wish I were tall. Height is definitely a positive. But. Claiming ‘short guys creep women out.’ Is utterly ridiculous. As for me being a ‘turn off” to women because I’m short. I have had women literally beg me for sex. I’m not saying this to brag. Rather, to show being 5’6” is not the Dating Death Sentence some claim it is.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If being short wasn't a major handicap then guys wouldn't complain about it.

It's similar to having a small d1ck. Women will say it doesn't matter because women don't want to appear shallow (they are extremely shallow). Size does matter unfortunately.

Your experience with women naturally gravitating to you and begging you for sex is not typical for any guy, let alone a short guy.
j2ckdvzaavb81.jpg There are Billions of men under 5'5 still getting laid, there is not a single excuse.

Short men blame tall guys

Poor men blame rich guys

Skinny men blame bodybuilders

Introverted men blame charismatic guys

At what point do Men stop making excuses for their lack of success?

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing OP, if it hasn't been mentioned: work on your voice. Whatever your natural speaking pitch is, work on lowering the center of resonance down towards your chest. Work on projection (being loud with maximum resonance in your body). You can have a larger-than-life persona simply by being loud and having a deep voice.

Danny Devito is 5 foot 1.

This is how he talks:

This is his mindset:

“I have such a good life,” he’s saying now. “I may be worried about, you know, are my feet dry? Should I put some more cream on my legs? This is, like, my big problem. So, yeah, I am self-centered. It’s like, ‘Here I am!’ Me, me, me, me, me, basically — bull****, bull****, bull****. I was coming down the street the other day and saw a possum. Who the **** cares about it? I want to tell you what happened to me!”

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<5’7” have to have something very strong to compensate. Maybe, jacked, amazing personality, status, $ or a combo thereof. Something she wants, that an average guy can’t give her. I’m a bit <5’7”. But my face halo’s me.
This.

The truth is if you're short, you must be very powerful in other aspects, be it income, six-pack abs, social status, amazing personality, or all of the, as @Hamurabimbi stated.

Because, if you're short and you're also another AFC, then why would she have to choose you instead of another AFC but tall?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i should just give up until people get old or have no other options?
No, nobody said that.

The point is, you're ALREADY short, and there's no way to improve it. But you can improve other aspects of your life as I mentioned. And it's a never ending journey to better yourself, not because of girls, but because of yourself.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweden has a population of 10 million, Italy and Spain are western european but men from there are short (especially south italians).

I've been to Germany, i was still taller then at least half the guys there. It's not like every Western European guy is a 6ft tall male model.

The internet has warped peoples minds into thinking most guys are 6ft tall.
the height has a normal distribution , meaning that the average more or less matches the average .

if in Germany you have the average height of 1.79 , it means that 50% will be maximum 1.79 and 50% taller than 1.79

but since it is a normal distribution , it means that more than 68% of the people will be within 1 standard deviation from the average

the standard deviation is like 6 cm , thus meaning that you have 68% of the men between 1.73 and 1.86 ,having the same distribution of them . Meaning that you have as much 1.73 cm guys as you have 1.86 guys

also in Germany , you have a lot of Arabic people recently , which are shorter on average than the Germans . So you might be biased on your observations

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my good sir.. we all lack something, me and even you. the magic is to come to terms with that and just forget about it or use it somehow. we get one life only, live it on our own terms.

you are wrong about this topic and likely other things as well.

the smaller Asians in most cases are more feminine. although some literally have more muscle in the small frame because in SOME cases life is harder and hard life builds muscle.

getting laid is no big deal. fcking a girl that turns you on is a deal.

I saw you called china out as the third world, look up a photo of Beijing, from a distance it looks like a sci-fi movie, the building are amazing.

-
I am going to add more, for the benefit of others and because you're a good sport.

Assume your right, and you are not, but if yes. Let's say can't get laid is the reason to move to a new location. Moving to the location solves that issue. Now dig really deep and teach us why that is bad. Not doing it would be stupid in that scenario. BLUE PILL FEMINIST tries very hard to tell good western men that Asian women are bad and that they are somehow less of a man if they date them. Those men should continue to simp for the Feminists. Now as men, why would we tell each other that? Jealousy... perhaps...

If a man is very worried about being short, moving to a location where he is considered average or even tall is a solution.

interesting debate.
how do you respond?
saying that Beijing is representative for china is like saying that New York is representative for the US

or like London is representative for UK

just That a city within a country is developed that represents a small % from the total population is not representative for the entire population .

in statistics it is called survival bias , which is a logical error of concentrating on the people or things that made it past some selection process and overlooking those that did not , topically because of the lack of visibility

more or less this is the same with PUAs , as @Velasco would surely also agree with

in pua , you have a lot of guys who have the same skill level , but having different results . Then you only see those who are successful and think that they know something that you do not know .

mainly it comes down either to how many approaches you do , or to how appealing you are to girls in general . Basically meaning that you do not have to do as many approaches if you are appealing to women , as you would have to do if you are not appealing to women , in order to sleep with a new girl

basically all in all , game alone is not linear with your success with the ladies

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're short and you're also another AFC, then why would she have to choose you instead of another AFC but tall?
Most men are beta males, which is the same as an Average Frustrated Chump. This is true of tall men. Being a beta/AFC as a 6'1" guy isn't going to be as noticeable. Women will still treat you like dirt as a 6'1" beta, but the process will be slower. You're more likely to get an extended relationship out of it, whereas the shorter guy will experience more "one date, no sex, no second date type" interactions, more ghosting/flaking, etc.

It's similar to having a small d1ck. Women will say it doesn't matter because women don't want to appear shallow (they are extremely shallow). Size does matter unfortunately.
I agree that penis size matters. Having at least an average sized one is crucial. I would argue that penis size might even be more important than height. Penis functionality is #1.

There are some women with internals that can't handle a large penis. Then there are also size queen women who even turn their noses up at average sized penises.

Agreed: I think height and advantages-disadvantages looks like this:

6'2 and Above--Big Advantage (your height will help you and cancel out a negative (e.g. baldness, not so handsome face, overweight)

5'11" to 6'1"--Advantage

5'8" to 5'10"--Neutral (No advantage nor disadvantage)

5'5" to 5'7"-Disadvantage

5'4" and below--Big Disadvantage (your lack of height will severely hurt you regardless of a positive (e.g. handsome face, ripped, etc.)
Here are my changes to this. The height curve is more unforgiving than you think it is.
6'3" and Above--Big Advantage
6'0" to 6'2"--Advantage -- You can't start advantage until 6'0". The general female threshold preference starts at 6'0". You won't get ruled out by some taller women, mainly the 5'8"-5'11" type women.
5'9" to 5'11"--Neutral . This might often feel like a disadvantage at 5'9" or 5'10". These men will face stiff odds with the 5'9" to 5'11" women, who are often attractive.
5'6" to 5'8"--Disadvantage
5'5" and below--Big Disadvantage.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the height has a normal distribution , meaning that the average more or less matches the average .

if in Germany you have the average height of 1.79 , it means that 50% will be maximum 1.79 and 50% taller than 1.79

but since it is a normal distribution , it means that more than 68% of the people will be within 1 standard deviation from the average

the standard deviation is like 6 cm , thus meaning that you have 68% of the men between 1.73 and 1.86 ,having the same distribution of them . Meaning that you have as much 1.73 cm guys as you have 1.86 guys

also in Germany , you have a lot of Arabic people recently , which are shorter on average than the Germans . So you might be biased on your observations
I want to teach myself basic Statistics, any recommendation for books or online courses?

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score

so what should i do then

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in a world where a minority of men are chosen for sex, and the majority of men are sidelined. We all know that the average guy is really struggling at the moment, even if he's Game-aware.

It's worth pointing out that it's this way. You can pretend that it's all in your mind, but the reality is that women are rejecting the vast majority of men. The reason things like monogamy and marriage were brought into society was an acknowledgement of this fact - if women are left to their own devices they withhold sex from the majority of men, and congregate around a minority of men in a winner-takes-all scenario.
would have been extremely weird if women would not reject the vast majority of the guys she gets in contact with

Reaction score
So basically im very short. below 5'7.

I have a problem with not much success on first dates. girls always bully me about my height and seem disinterested when they see my height.

some redpill guy told me:

"Bro again , every girl is gonna test your confidence on your height To see how ur gonna react
If you flinch
ur out"

So lets say a girl takes the piss out of my height or mentions it in a negative way on a first date. How do I respond?

Previously I just attacekd back at their insecurities in a joking way but these guys are saying that makes me sound butthurt.

Do I just make a stupid joke like 'all my growth went to more beneficial areas' or something along them lines?

What if i dont have a smart joke in that situation, what are my other options? attack back, smart joke, any other options?
Quit dating taller women

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
We live in a world where a minority of men are chosen for sex, and the majority of men are sidelined. We all know that the average guy is really struggling at the moment, even if he's Game-aware.

It's worth pointing out that it's this way. You can pretend that it's all in your mind, but the reality is that women are rejecting the vast majority of men. The reason things like monogamy and marriage were brought into society was an acknowledgement of this fact - if women are left to their own devices they withhold sex from the majority of men, and congregate around a minority of men in a winner-takes-all scenario.
There is no denying they need to work a lot harder, making excuses is not going to solve the issue though. As you said Men need to just accept the messed up dating market and do the best they can.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. Men typically don't like easy, promiscuous women. Although I'm meeting increasing numbers of men who like slvts now. I put this down to the feminisation of men. Desiring a sexually experienced partner is a very feminine trait. A man should want a sexually pure woman that he can shape into his perfect partner.
i realized one thing about myself , a woman looking innocent or naive is quite a bit turn on for me

a woman that looks or acts like a sl8t is Kinda a big turnoff , unless she is at least an 8 ( and ideally also has big tits )