Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to overcome a height sh1t test?

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically im very short. below 5'7.

I have a problem with not much success on first dates. girls always bully me about my height and seem disinterested when they see my height.

some redpill guy told me:

"Bro again , every girl is gonna test your confidence on your height To see how ur gonna react
If you flinch
ur out"

So lets say a girl takes the piss out of my height or mentions it in a negative way on a first date. How do I respond?

Previously I just attacekd back at their insecurities in a joking way but these guys are saying that makes me sound butthurt.

Do I just make a stupid joke like 'all my growth went to more beneficial areas' or something along them lines?

What if i dont have a smart joke in that situation, what are my other options? attack back, smart joke, any other options?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically im very short. below 5'7.

I have a problem with not much success on first dates. girls always bully me about my height and seem disinterested when they see my height.

Do I just make a stupid joke like 'all my growth went to more beneficial areas' or something along them lines?

What if i dont have a smart joke in that situation, what are my other options? attack back, smart joke, any other options?
I must say that I've never been bullied by chicks. I guess I'm so short that chicks think it would be like making fun of a crippled person. :mad: :mad:

As for a comeback, how about:
I guess you'll have to see more of me to appreciate me. ;)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being under 6'0" is a major disadvantage for your sex life, especially you are dealing with yuppie Millennial/Gen Z white women with bachelor's degrees or higher.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is gunna next you because of your height..... then she wasn't meant for you.

Petty women will be nothing but trouble down the line... a woman that is truly interested in you won't pay that much attention to your height cuz how you make her feel will be what matters.

Next her.... who cares...

The right one won't give a shyt.

Epi

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being under 6'0" is a major disadvantage for your sex life, especially you are dealing with yuppie Millennial/Gen Z white women with bachelor's degrees or higher.
right. so check with a different group of women that don't care.

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the motivation and suggestions bro

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 5'9 and never once had a problem with my height, in the real world women do not care about height.

Online they want a man who is over 6'0, even though that is less than 10% of the world population. Online dating allows them to have unrealistic standards.

Serenity

Reaction score
Beat them to it. You know you're shorter than the "ideal for most women", crack jokes about it before she even has a chance to mention it.

If you do it first and own it then nobody can use it against you, at least not with any effectiveness, just reinforces you instead.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My height doesn’t define me, so I don’t really worry about it.

Develop that mindset…
Doest work like that with younger women, thats not any different than a fat girl letting you know that her fat ass doesnt define her worth.

It's not a matter of mindset, there are things outside our control that can be measured with precise numbers.

“I also have a small dik. But I get to go where the big guys can’t lol.”
That could help actually, you're basically telling her that not only you're generally confident but its no big deal to you to treat her as a buddy if you feel like.

In the first case you are making a cheap attempt to qualify yourself while in this second case you're rejecting the fact that you have to follow a behavioural model with her.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That could help actually, you're basically telling her that not only you're generally confident but its no big deal to you to treat her as a buddy if you feel like.

…in this second case you're rejecting the fact that you have to follow a behavioural model with her.
Yeah, on the surface, it looks like self-deprecating humor. But, on a deeper level, it’s IDGAF. The hidden message is “Even if it is small, I will do her in the azz, which is about all she’s worth to me at this point.”

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"Haven't you ever heard that big things come in small packages?" with a wink.

Or

"Guess it's a good thing I fvck like a champ then!" With a sly smirk.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Haven't you ever heard that big things come in small packages?" with a wink.

Or

"Guess it's a good thing I fvck like a champ then!" With a sly smirk.
Yeah that sort of thing. Amused mastery is key at all times with women, particularly when they're being rude/insulting towards you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
i dont understand this one can u explain 'I get to go where the big guys cant'
It’s a dirty joke. It means that anal might be too painful for her if the guy has a big D. But a smaller D guy could do that for her comfortably.

And you are “double downing” (aka “agreeing and amplifying”) by turning her short comment into a small D comment.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Under 6'0? I would say under 5'8 could be a disadvantage for sure - 6'0 no. Being 6'0 and above is an advantage -- but that 5'8-5'11 range I would describe as neither.

And ultimately, if you're worried about your height this much you got bigger problems. (Confidence)