Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to lead without being controlling

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the difference between Leadership and Micromanaging?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Leadership = empowering people around you.

This will free up more of ur time to do something else (thereby offering potential of growth) but you take all the responsibility of failure, should it occurs.

Micromanaging = You control people on a daily basis. Hour to hours, minute to minutes and this keeps you busy.

Minimal to negative growth.

Long term - counter productive.

Normally very dumb or intellectual challenge people will resort to doing this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will "follow" without being forced because they desire too. Some ladies don't want to do the "driving" but they need to trust you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leadership = empowering people around you.

This will free up more of ur time to do something else (thereby offering potential of growth) but you take all the responsibility of failure, should it occurs.

Micromanaging = You control people on a daily basis. Hour to hours, minute to minutes and this keeps you busy.

Minimal to negative growth.

Long term - counter productive.

Normally very dumb or intellectual challenge people will resort to doing this.
I agree with this and in addition to dumb and intellectual people doing this, Narcissists and selfish people also resort to this as well.

Here's an effective picture that is relevant to this topic.

Billtx49

Reaction score
All leadership involves getting a persons mind first and then they will follow. It’s done by example or beneficial reasoning.
Let’s go do this
Why?
Good sensible explanation to her that she sees value in and agrees with.
If it benefits the follower, they Will follow.

On the other hand, if she can’t normally follow, she’s an uncontrollable loose cannon that may need to be thrown overboard …

Serenity

Reaction score
People who micromanage don't trust their followers and thus feel the need to constantly make sure every little thing is done "correctly". People who lead trust their followers abilities a lot more and supports rather than just corrects when things don't seem to go the right way.

The hard part about micromanaging is all the damn effort it takes to constantly monitor and correct. The hard part about leadership is to resist the urge to micromanage.

There is of course much more to leadership, but I don't feel like writing an article about it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
People who micromanage don't trust their followers and thus feel the need to constantly make sure every little thing is done "correctly". People who lead trust their followers abilities a lot more and supports rather than just corrects when things don't seem to go the right way.

The hard part about micromanaging is all the damn effort it takes to constantly monitor and correct. The hard part about leadership is to resist the urge to micromanage.

There is of course much more to leadership, but I don't feel like writing an article about it.
Exactly. Followers need to trust the leader, if he micros, it signals he doesn’t trust them and the trust/leadership bond is destroyed in the process …
Like love, leadership requires trust from All participants.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The CEO of my company is an extraordinary leader. When he gives a talk, I'm inspired for weeks afterwards. His traits are:

1/ Honesty - he'll say "you're ****ing wrong" if he thinks my point is wrong
2/ Humility - If I tell him him "you're ****ing wrong" he'll accept it
3/ Glass half full - no matter how ****ed our company is he always thinks we'll WIN
4/ Hard work - he works every waking hour
5/ Balls - he take risks every day
6/ Honour - he treats all of his employees with respect and gives them every opportunity to prove themselves

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True leadership means to be able to place trust in people to do the job. Micromanagement is the opposite, not being able to trust people's work without constantly reviewing it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Micromanagement usually comes from people with way too much time on their hands and inferiority complexes.

This is about leading a woman in a relationship but all this relates strictly to the work environment.

How are you going to micromanage a woman? If you are doing that you need to seek help.

I feel this OP is already skewed as logically it makes no sense.

Please reword the OP if you want solid advice here.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have no ability to maintain any type of hierarchy because of the fragile ego maintained by the men around her interested in sex. Soon, her ego gets so large, she feels like she needs to lead; once she is leading, her goal is to simply put leadership into the hands of another man.

Control is a much, much deeper concept than leadership; control is not obtained through leadership.