Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle a girl who is trying to slide out?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@JPSD Bro all I can say is you f**ed up! She pretty much threw you in the friend zone. You won't be getting out of there. I can't understand how guys even get butthurt when they don't even bang the girl anymore. I've seen girls for years and never became weak over them and didn't really give a **** when it ended. Remember sometimes it's easier to be the a.s.shole that woman "truly" want. That's the truth.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed but mate, we've all been there. Young blood are thrown out to the wolves.

We live in a feminine primacy gynocentric society.

Its Rey from star wars or captain marvel gifted power randomly. No struggle just girl power. Nothing self-deprecating or challenging. Meanwhile it took Luke Skywalker 3 ****in movies to hold the ****in light saber. Rey is GOAT because she's a girl. Its mental retardation like the ghostbuster horror story.

Op has his work cut out but clearly blue pilled to the max.

He must unplug and be forged on the fire. Otherwise, he awaits divorce rape mot in the mood, a archive of his wife's gang bangs with Tyrone, and cucked as the state extracts his resources for cratered SMV.
@DEEZEDBRAH **** how brutal lol first tyrone then Chad then never OP damn. Then back to tyrone and Chad

JPSD

Don Juan
Reaction score
@JPSD Bro all I can say is you f**ed up! She pretty much threw you in the friend zone. You won't be getting out of there. I can't understand how guys even get butthurt when they don't even bang the girl anymore. I've seen girls for years and never became weak over them and didn't really give a **** when it ended. Remember sometimes it's easier to be the a.s.shole that woman "truly" want. That's the truth.
Well, I am not advocating for my weakness at all. Replies from all of you makes me realise what the f**k I did.
Thing is, under academic pressure (I am a geek in one of top unis in the world) and everything, it messed with me.
But I have my internship sorted out for summer, have a date today and believe me, I am never gonna repeat what I did earlier. I am gonna remember what you said.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@JPSD you gotta steer the conversation away from her even mentioning other guys. Just change the subject. Don't be too friendly. When you talk to her 80% her 20% you. A massive turn off is a guy talking about himself lots. And escalate escalate escalate. At the end go for the kiss. Slowly! If she pulls away say "have a nice day" DO not apologise. And delete her number. Simple really.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I see what you are saying and that's exactly what I am gonna do.
Such things happen and sometimes are out of control, but I don't have any excuse for it.
I am gonna fix this.
Its not been discussed but, there's a lot of consequences for the lifestyle. Nobody is ever warned. If you go against the herd, if you aren't following the beaten path, then you will be seen as 'the other.'

SNAKE!

Its what society says, man up and marry these sluts. Play house.

You would give your left testicle to get the girl. She doesn't care nor is aware. Likely, she's on birth control which affects women's brain. It is also within the realm of probability that, the man a woman picks on the pill vs off the pill isnt the same thing.

A YouTuber pointed out the following. Also, he showed and connected the dots with the trans epidemic. As in, causation:

pharmaceuticals

Shocker. Who would have thought? What do you see as the solution for low testosterone? Contraception? Fertility? Mental health? Addiction?

Unplug. Its a numbers game. Aim volume. Dtf, high interest level, feminine, submissive, etc or gtfo!

There's no ambiguity. Play the hand you are dealt. Play to win. Learn. Repeat and fine tune your approach, calibration, and meditate to manage the natural collateral damage that accompanied the lifestyle.

Get better. Not bitter. - JB

JPSD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not been discussed but, there's a lot of consequences for the lifestyle. Nobody is ever warned. If you go against the herd, if you aren't following the beaten path, then you will be seen as 'the other.'

SNAKE!

Its what society says, man up and marry these sluts. Play house.

You would give your left testicle to get the girl. She doesn't care nor is aware. Likely, she's on birth control which affects women's brain. It is also within the realm of probability that, the man a woman picks on the pill vs off the pill isnt the same thing.

A YouTuber pointed out the following. Also, he showed and connected the dots with the trans epidemic. As in, causation:

pharmaceuticals

Shocker. Who would have thought? What do you see as the solution for low testosterone? Contraception? Fertility? Mental health? Addiction?

Unplug. Its a numbers game. Aim volume. Dtf, high interest level, feminine, submissive, etc or gtfo!

There's no ambiguity. Play the hand you are dealt. Play to win. Learn. Repeat and fine tune your approach, calibration, and meditate to manage the natural collateral damage that accompanied the lifestyle.

Get better. Not bitter. - JB
Haha, thanks for that theory.
Anyway, I went out on a date, went pretty well and I have a few lined up for the coming week.
Being a geek who looks pretty fine too works wonders.
Now I am back on the roller coaster which only goes up mate.

JPSD

Don Juan
Reaction score
@JPSD you gotta steer the conversation away from her even mentioning other guys. Just change the subject. Don't be too friendly. When you talk to her 80% her 20% you. A massive turn off is a guy talking about himself lots. And escalate escalate escalate. At the end go for the kiss. Slowly! If she pulls away say "have a nice day" DO not apologise. And delete her number. Simple really.
Done, followed exactly. Didn't have sex but I will probably see her again and will see how it goes.
Thanks.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
I am a 22 yr old college student and a couple of months ago I met a girl online and we really hit off. I thought this was someone I would like to know better.
We met a few times, at no point it felt that any of us had to drag the conversation, we were explicit with our liking for each other, there were wisps of physical intimacy as well, I was really into her but believe me I never tried to push it and come off as desperate.

Then quite suddenly, she told me that she has feelings for some other guy, with whom things are very complicated as he can't be in relationship because of his ex. She cut contact with him and it was affecting her in a bad way.
Honestly, I was disheartened by this point, we had been talking for a couple months, everyday, not just like "friends". She was leading me on believing something else and she did not care to mention this before.
Still I tried to help with utmost effort to remain unbiased and I did not make it look like it affected me much but I did clear things with her and she let me know about how marvelous of a guy I am for not making it complex and how much she likes me and enjoys my company but she was not ready for something serious.
No way anyone could say that she wanted it to be just casual via the conversations we had before. I actually was seriously pissed with incident and let her know about it and she apologized.

I tried to remain friends but things just changed, she kind off started pulling back her conversations, like she has shrugged her conscience off and she does not need to engage anymore. I remained cool but at one point I erupted and she ended up saying that I am making it too complicated, we had a spat and she deleted my number.
I ended up apologizing after a few days of no contact and post that I tried initiating conversations, but she never did the same apart from a few times which felt very customary. She did not store my number back unless I messaged her.

She again did not message me for a week.

I made a mistake of calling her out on how she used to message me and ask me out when she needed to and now that she is feeling all better she just is basically ghosting me, she again apologized and we ended our conversations.
She hasn't contacted me again and neither have I, this no contact on-off thing has gone on for 3 weeks in total now.

I could have handled it better but I turned naive because I genuinely liked someone after so long but I stand by that she used me to blow away the unavailability of the other guy and I hate her for just tossing me aside now that she does not need me.

Anyway, it's been a week of no-contact, she hasn't messaged me either as before. But now I am tired with being a good guy (as I am generally quick to stop people in their tracks) and am done with putting any efforts in , I have deleted her number now and she would know that because she won't be able to see my profile pic but she still has not deleted mine again because I can still see hers on the chat page (Whatsapp this is).

What should I do now? Let the number be deleted and forget about it or put it back in and then maintain no contact (to come off as busy given that she has not deleted mine)?
Which would put me in a better position?
How to handle this situation further?

I don't think she is gonna message me but there comes a point when you can't be all nice and I know I will be a little disengaged if she ever does message me but if someone has any advice which would work in my favor to salvage this or erase this all together, I am all ears.

Thanks.
Cut contact with this woman, work on yourself and read the material here and then dont make the same mistakes again with the next woman.

You have zero chance with this woman.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been more than a month since no-contact, neither did I msg nor did she msg me.
I have to admit, it has been quite difficult for to come upto the terms of how random she treated me.
If anyone asks, you can always tell em you ****ed her tbh

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, thanks for that theory.
Anyway, I went out on a date, went pretty well and I have a few lined up for the coming week.
Being a geek who looks pretty fine too works wonders.
Now I am back on the roller coaster which only goes up mate.
Splendid. Stay focused. Date. Yes, get girls but, sort out YOU 1st. Everything is secondary. Purpose. Where are you going?

Reaction score
She likely would have come back out of the blue at some point had you just said “ok good luck” the moment she mentioned feelings for the other guy and when you said that STOP TALKING TO HER. Don’t answer messages, don’t answer calls. She likely would have sought you out in person to find out why you were ignoring her and all you would have had to do was act like nothing had ever happened between you to and that would have thrown her for the biggest loop. You gave her the upper hand like 7 different times and probably ruined that chance. You have to learn how not to fall for women, force yourself to do it. When I feel myself falling for a woman I force myself to pullback before I project those feelings to her. I want her to think I’m on the same level of interest in her as she is in me. One the interest gets out of balance against you, it’s bad news. Only thing you can really do is learn from this and find you another hot 22 yr old, there’s tons of them. She did you a favor by telling you she wanted to date a guy with a girlfriend, she likes drama.
I have come a long way and have learned to move from girl to girl. but I still sometimes catch feelings, what are somethings you do to pullback from projecting those feelings?

JPSD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Splendid. Stay focused. Date. Yes, get girls but, sort out YOU 1st. Everything is secondary. Purpose. Where are you going?
I am not really sure what you meant to ask but I just want to say that I have always had decent luck with women and have been quite strong to cut contact and never look back in such cases, this was just one of those instances when you just connect with someone. Never really experienced this so it got to me.

I don't know if I will be able to spin many plates because of my nature.
All I know is that I am much better than her, be it success in my field or something else, so I am gonna keep working on myself to keep that up. That's the goal, girls will come along.

Last edited:

JPSD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come a long way and have learned to move from girl to girl. but I still sometimes catch feelings, what are somethings you do to pullback from projecting those feelings?
It's completely normal to catch feelings even if it's not mentioned here much but all I can say is remember your worth, you deserve a lot more than someone who treats you as an option.
Your time is limited, the time you expend on her is never gonna come back, keep that in mind.
Other than that, believe in yourself, you can do better, her loss.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@JPSD

You are not going to hear what I will say and show you but the faster that you understand it, the better you will be with women.

For starters, you have been given a lot of good advice already. First and foremost, anytime a chick hen pecks around about having feelings for another dude, you vanish. Plain and simple. Now to your story.....

there were wisps of physical intimacy as well, I was really into her but believe me I never tried to push it
You werent smashing after a few dates. You werent physically escalating and that didnt bode well for you in her eyes. Women want fvcked pal. They will take you as a friend or potential lover and that is for you to decide for her through your actions. You were way to much of a nice guy (friend) instead of a seducer. You need to learn how to not be one and be the other one as fast as possible to get ahead with women.

Then quite suddenly, she told me that she has feelings for some other guy
Boom. Thats where you vanish. Period. No more contact, no more conversations or replies to her texts. Dust in the wind. For one that shows that you are more invested in her than she is you. Secondly she is fvcking this guy (guaranteed) and she had the disrespectfulness to even tell you about. Deuces, bye bye, see ya later. Just vanish.

she let me know about how marvelous of a guy I am for not making it complex and how much she likes me and enjoys my company but she was not ready for something serious.
That was her way of telling you "I want a man that wants to fvck me like there is no tomorrow...not a Mr Nice guy". This is not just this woman, this is ALL women. The want a leader, a man who knows what he wants and is willing to escalate for it.

She wants a relationship, just not with you. You missed what she was saying but she was clear about it.

I tried to remain friends
You were always just and only friends. No sex = friend zone

She again did not message me for a week
Yet you had to message her again because you didnt accept that she rejected you.

I made a mistake of calling her out
Total beta move. Never call a woman out as if they dont know how they are acting. Just vanish.

I stand by that she used me to blow away the unavailability of the other guy
She used you for non sexual attention and validation. She never had plans to fvck you and be with you because you didnt escalate when you should have and then you chased her hard. Women dont want someone who is totally available. They want someone who other women want and someone they have to chase and work for themselves.
I don't think she is gonna message me
She isnt going to message you again based off anything getting sexual. She may reach out later JUST to see if you are still on the hook so she can toy with you more and use you for attention (non sexual) and validation but that will be it.

You never communicate with her again which is what you should have done when she mentioned the other guy.

However, dont blame her for acting like a woman will every time with a man that is not sexually escalating and seducing. You got kinda what you asked for with this one.

Now you are here, you have a lot to learn but unfortunately it will never help you with this chick because she has labeled you based on your actions and mistakes.

Now sit back, take it all in, take time to read, process and digest things that you can do differently with the next 10 women that come in your life. They are around every corner.

The key is to minimize your mistakes and not repeat them from woman to woman. The first key is acknowledging your mistakes which you have partially done and make a conscious effort to strengthen both your frame as a man and your game.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@JPSD

You are not going to hear what I will say and show you but the faster that you understand it, the better you will be with women.

For starters, you have been given a lot of good advice already. First and foremost, anytime a chick hen pecks around about having feelings for another dude, you vanish. Plain and simple. Now to your story.....
GOAT STATUS!

Houdini disappearing act the sec a woman mentions and other guy, exbf, male friend. It seeded cuck. No man with options tolerates cuck. Great post.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not really sure what you meant to ask but I just want to say that I have always had decent luck with women and have been quite strong to cut contact and never look back in such cases, this was just one of those instances when you just connect with someone. Never really experienced this so it got to me.

I don't know if I will be able to spin many plates because of my nature.
All I know is that I am much better than her, be it success in my field or something else, so I am gonna keep working on myself to keep that up. That's the goal, girls will come along.
What is your purpose +?

Define chasing excellence? What is that to you?

Start there. ^^^

Furthermore, you will run into train wrecks from the past. Single moms, fat as **** slobs, and train wrecks!

Leave the rest of the trash at the curb.