Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Escalate From the Date

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
You capping. Every girl will eventually leave a man for acting like a bvtch.
Duh, It's called common sense, when I say I do whatever I want means I don't monitor my every move with women, or constantly worry if I'm doing the right thing and dumb sh!t like that.

You act like dealing with women is a chess game.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh, It's called common sense, when I say I do whatever I want means I don't monitor my every move with women, or constantly worry if I'm doing the right thing and dumb sh!t like that.

You act like dealing with women is a chess game.
It is absolutely a chess game. Dealing with the opposite sex is war.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Nah Fam, it ain't that deep,, that causes overthinking and worry for most men, you seem more experienced but some of the more inexperienced men need to relax around women and not be thinking the sh!t is complicated because it's not.....

If you think dealing with women is war then that explains a whole lot about your "game"

Relax bruh......

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is going to differ from most but it’s what I’ve been experiencing the past couple years. The main thing is the texting, you can’t wait a week to contact a girl after a date these days. They’ll assume you aren’t interested and they’ll drop you like a bad habit if you go two days without texting them. Just the way it is nowadays, your non-texting means they’re on to the next guy they’ll send them good morning texts everyday. This was the hardest thing for me to overcome as I’m not a big texter and am old school. You have to contact them everyday after the date these days.
Also when on dates you have to be more aggressive than in the past or what you’ve been comfortable with. Women overthink so bad these days that any little thing they’ll think means you aren’t interested.
So after I get a girl's number, what do I text them about? I don't want to do the lame "how's your day" **** that saps a girl's attention. But if I am going to start the conversation the day after I get her number, what are some good topics to talk about?

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
So after I get a girl's number, what do I text them about? I don't want to do the lame "how's your day" **** that saps a girl's attention. But if I am going to start the conversation the day after I get her number, what are some good topics to talk about?
I wrote a thread about a "instant date gym" and i got her number. I texted the girl yesterday evening and it went like this: "Good Evening... so can you guess who this is ... ? I'll give you a clue, its the guy you been thinking of since yesterday until now.. ;) "

Her respones to that ? something like this "wooow! what a first text... i have to give you extra points for that " Anyway we are going out on a second date in a few hours, guess where? Gym ! hahah.

If you can combine ****y ́+ Funny and remove "needy" you will be irresistible to woman. << Read that again.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that you don't want to be texting/calling a girl too much, so I generally wait a week or so to do the next date with a given girl. Then it is generally more of the same — some food place, talking, light touching, etc.

I have not gotten a "girlfriend" who hangs out with me all the time, nor am I sure that I want one. However, I do want to know how to escalate more in my future dates. Some things that I think would help would be to do night dates (women will be more relaxed) and action dates (walking at night, hiking). Kissing would be a lot easier during the night because of the darkness. One problem is that I am not 21 so I cannot legally drink at bars/clubs yet. Plus, getting to them and back from them would be some trouble without a car.

If you guys have any advice for me to improve my success, I would greatly appreciate it. I can make a woman have fun and tease her a lot, but I don't know how to escalate during dates. Thanks.
Absolute garbage to wait a week, let alone a day.

I would tell my younger self in college; if I knew how to dress, style my hair, and pick the right major where there are girls, to just be around hot girls, just spend time with them. Just don't do or say anything stupid, abnormal, weird. The more you spend time with them, the more they will get used to you and will eventually fall for you.

Put it another way: suppose you and a girl liked were locked in a college room for 3 hours. If you act normal, just talk to her and listen to her, after 1 hour she is going to want to f your brians out and you haven't done anything special.

Now granted you are going to have some competition with Chads in college, but you can get the hot ones in the right classes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've generally just done food dates
Bad idea, even if you are 18-20 and not able to go to the bars yet. Drinks or activities dates are better

I try to sit next to them and physically escalate throughout the date.
This is a good idea.

I've heard that you don't want to be texting/calling a girl too much, so I generally wait a week or so to do the next date with a given girl.
Decent

If you guys have any advice for me to improve my success, I would greatly appreciate it. I can make a woman have fun and tease her a lot, but I don't know how to escalate during dates. Thanks.
Avoid meal dates and kiss on the lips on all first dates. No kiss, you delete their number.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a college student and am relatively new to the Manosphere/SoSuave. Over the past semester, I've gone out on dates with seven girls. I meet them in class, at study sessions, at clubs, and at parties/dances. Because I don't have a car and really don't want a girl to drive me somewhere (makes her the leader), I've generally just done food dates. I try to sit next to them and physically escalate throughout the date. I generally start off with a hug and then analyze their jewelry (e.g. necklace or earrings) with my hands during the date, thereby initiating kino. Honestly, the dates could have been better because I am not as C&F in one-on-one conversations as I am in small or large groups. Generally, we just BS about our lives, our interests, and whatever is going on right now. Then we leave, I hug her, and we say goodbye.

I've heard that you don't want to be texting/calling a girl too much, so I generally wait a week or so to do the next date with a given girl. Then it is generally more of the same — some food place, talking, light touching, etc.

I have not gotten a "girlfriend" who hangs out with me all the time, nor am I sure that I want one. However, I do want to know how to escalate more in my future dates. Some things that I think would help would be to do night dates (women will be more relaxed) and action dates (walking at night, hiking). Kissing would be a lot easier during the night because of the darkness. One problem is that I am not 21 so I cannot legally drink at bars/clubs yet. Plus, getting to them and back from them would be some trouble without a car.

Great job racking dates stud.

Initiating kino through jewellery is already a pro move.

I applause you for playing the numbers game and understanding the game.

Maybe I can offer some suggestions.

- No first food dates

Keep talking and emotional rapport comfort to a minimum on first dates. Think action dates. Something you enjoy, maybe skating, pool, rock climbing.

- Always go for the kiss on the first date.

This means don't surprise her. While you're midway the date, and close, escalated to hands on her thigh, waist, look into her eyes and to her lips. Watch her eyes if they look down at your lips and back. Lean in, and let her lean in the rest of the way. Go soft.

If she doesn't, or gives the cheek. Proceed as if nothing happened. And go back to chilling.

If this repeats on date 2, don't initiate any more dates. Rack new plates.

- No need to give too much time between dates.

It's great but if done intentionally could be counter productive. Give space by actually having a life to not think about a specific girl

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job racking dates stud.

Initiating kino through jewellery is already a pro move.

I applause you for playing the numbers game and understanding the game.

Maybe I can offer some suggestions.

- No first food dates

Keep talking and emotional rapport comfort to a minimum on first dates. Think action dates. Something you enjoy, maybe skating, pool, rock climbing.

- Always go for the kiss on the first date.

This means don't surprise her. While you're midway the date, and close, escalated to hands on her thigh, waist, look into her eyes and to her lips. Watch her eyes if they look down at your lips and back. Lean in, and let her lean in the rest of the way. Go soft.

If she doesn't, or gives the cheek. Proceed as if nothing happened. And go back to chilling.

If this repeats on date 2, don't initiate any more dates. Rack new plates.

- No need to give too much time between dates.

It's great but if done intentionally could be counter productive. Give space by actually having a life to not think about a specific girl
Hey man, thanks for the positive and constructive advice. I'll try to implement it over the rest of the semester.

I have a few ideas for more of an action type of a date that I would like your thoughts on:
1. Nighttime walks. There's a great parking garage on my campus which has four stories. You can go on top of it and see the city. I plan on taking her on a walk and then going up there, escalating, and kissing.
2. Ice skating. I know how to do this well as I am from a northern state of the US. I think I would take an Uber, but if the girl has a car would you recommend not taking it? Me being in the passenger seat flips the frame in the wrong direction, in my opinion.
3. Theme/water park. Going on rides and playing games with her is great for teasing and for getting physically close.
4. Hiking. There's an old railroad track near my university campus that I've walked parallel to before with a friend. It was a great experience and I think it might be fun for a date. Or I could go to a more mountainous state park nearby.

Lastly, I'm going clubbing tonight (18+ rave) and I would like advice for where to bring a girl to escalate. I know that you want to physically escalate, then isolate the girl, and then eventually find a private location for the close. But, being under 21, where can I go to isolate the girl? I can't go to the main location, bars, where one would usually loosen her up. Clubs are usually designed so you can't hear anyone, so you can't get very intimate in them.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, thanks for the positive and constructive advice. I'll try to implement it over the rest of the semester.

I have a few ideas for more of an action type of a date that I would like your thoughts on:
1. Nighttime walks. There's a great parking garage on my campus which has four stories. You can go on top of it and see the city. I plan on taking her on a walk and then going up there, escalating, and kissing.
2. Ice skating. I know how to do this well as I am from a northern state of the US. I think I would take an Uber, but if the girl has a car would you recommend not taking it? Me being in the passenger seat flips the frame in the wrong direction, in my opinion.
3. Theme/water park. Going on rides and playing games with her is great for teasing and for getting physically close.
4. Hiking. There's an old railroad track near my university campus that I've walked parallel to before with a friend. It was a great experience and I think it might be fun for a date. Or I could go to a more mountainous state park nearby.

Lastly, I'm going clubbing tonight (18+ rave) and I would like advice for where to bring a girl to escalate. I know that you want to physically escalate, then isolate the girl, and then eventually find a private location for the close. But, being under 21, where can I go to isolate the girl? I can't go to the main location, bars, where one would usually loosen her up. Clubs are usually designed so you can't hear anyone, so you can't get very intimate in them.
If either of your places are a no-go, and you don't have a car, get a cheap motel.

P.S. A quick scan for recording devices is useful. Keep it wrapped. If it's an 18+ thing be sure to know she's an adult.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO dates that lend themselves to Kino. Close slow dancing was always my go to...So check out a 1 cr. Social swing class next semester/quarter.
Physical contact games...Thumb wrestle, Quick hand slap game, High five handshakes

Learn something about Massage. learn how to "crack joints" correctly on people.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is a lot of game material is incredibly outdated. I've read some that tell you to "email her" that's how you know it's old school.
Another incredibly dumb advice from the old days was to "always call, never text". I don't know who came up with that rule but he's probably still a virgin.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand why someone would feel this way but it's a flawed mentality. If you're constantly at war with the opposite sex, you will never be happy or content.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a college student and am relatively new to the Manosphere/SoSuave. Over the past semester, I've gone out on dates with seven girls. I meet them in class, at study sessions, at clubs, and at parties/dances.
1. Very good buddy. Dating multiple women helps you avoid one-itis and grow your game and your confidence, especially at this young age.

Because I don't have a car and really don't want a girl to drive me somewhere (makes her the leader), I've generally just done food dates.
2. Not having a car is really no big deal, as long as your game is tight.

I try to sit next to them and physically escalate throughout the date.
3. Perfect. Never sit across each other at dates.

Then we leave, I hug her, and we say goodbye.
4. No kisses?

5. Normally (and ideally), you should have closed the 1st date with at least tongue kiss, and sex will follow the second date.

6. It's a little bit hard if you and the girl can't get some alcohol on dates, however you can try to kiss her during the date, and invite her home with the reason that you and her will cook sth together or to watch some movies together. And of course, NEVER set dates in daylight setting because it kills romantic vibes and romantic vibes are what you need!

Last edited:

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice, everyone. I went to a rave last night and it was awesome! I had so much fun dancing. I'm the one to get the party started. I brought some guys and a girl together to the front while everyone hid out on the sidelines. We danced like crazy. Then when the main show came on, and the bass got super pumping, we were headbanging the whole time. This video shows what the dancing style is like:

I have a few questions about approaching women at raves:

1. How do you introduce yourself and escalate? If people are packed like sardines and are jumping up and down like crazy, it can be hard to find an isolated group of girls. I found that a lot of girls go with their bfs, and I had fun with a lot of them but their body language obviously signified that they didn't want to physically escalate. My current strategy is to scream, "woooo!", grab a girl's hands, start dancing, pull her close, and watch for positive feedback (smiling) to see if I should escalate further to the kiss. This was not that successful because

2. I am young and look even younger. I am 18 and I look about 16. I was one of the last to hit puberty in my class. I approached two women and did the strategy I described above, but we didn't get too far. One girl said I was a "baby", and I replied that f*** yeah I have a lot of energy (I did!). But then they said they were with one another — lesbians — and their body language showed that they didn't see my value. So can I beat this obstacle of youth? I don't even drink and still have the most balls out of everyone at the party, so I think my confidence will compensate, but what is a good reply to girls telling me I am young or a baby?

3. Would raves like these be a good date location? If the girl is 21+, then she can get drunk and we can physically escalate/grind on the dance floor. Even if she is only 18+, the vibe of the party will get to her and she'll feel loosened up and more adventurous — the mood we want girls to be in! Another option is to invite a bunch of girls I know and escalate on the ones that show the most interest while dancing.

Last edited: