"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How to deal with sexual incompatibility

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
#nextSet #micdrop

Beta as ****kkk question. If a man thinks a woman isn't loyal, next her.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I'd say back off, don't bring up the topic of sex at all in the next 2 weeks. If she doesn't even bring it up for 2 weeks I'd say it's time to part ways... Tell her you're incompatible, it's not working for you and be on your way.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
If there is no sexual compatibility you both are basically pals. Dump her and look for a chick that does. It’s not easy, but it’s better to look for what makes you happy than settle.
 

js77

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Its easier to break up but I love this girl. I'd just like to have a solution for this. We're always having sex, we're not in a sexless relationship. It's just that I get insecure because she doesn't initiate.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Theres a couple things I have learned since being here...

1. A man doesnt ever ask for sex. You just go for it, whenever you feel like it. I will fvck the lady when she feels the nastiest, like right after the gym or camping or whatever. She says "oh, but I'm so gross" as I peel off her pants. And I respond with "ask me if I care?"

2. There are no conditions for sex (showered, morning, nighttime, bed only, etc.).

3. Keep sex on her mind. Do this with texts, casual foreplay that doesnt pead anywhere, grabbing her butt, things like that.

4. When it's time for sex, you better make sure it's good. If she is not reaching orgasm, you either suck at fvcking or suck at tapping into her emotions. Plain and simple.

5. If a woman says "no", it's a free pass to get it elsewhere.

6. Dont evr ever ever barter for sex.

7. Dont ever let her use the term, eg. "you might get lucky tonight." Fvck that highly feminized Hollywood nonsense. She is lucky to recieve your d1ck.

I think that just about covers it...
 

js77

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
40
I'd say back off, don't bring up the topic of sex at all in the next 2 weeks. If she doesn't even bring it up for 2 weeks I'd say it's time to part ways... Tell her you're incompatible, it's not working for you and be on your way.
Agree with you, I'll try stop initiating for a while to see if I she makes a move.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

js77

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Theres a couple things I have learned since being here...

1. A man doesnt ever ask for sex. You just go for it, whenever you feel like it. I will fvck the lady when she feels the nastiest, like right after the gym or camping or whatever. She says "oh, but I'm so gross" as I peel off her pants. And I respond with "ask me if I care?"

2. There are no conditions for sex (showered, morning, nighttime, bed only, etc.).

3. Keep sex on her mind. Do this with texts, casual foreplay that doesnt pead anywhere, grabbing her butt, things like that.

4. When it's time for sex, you better make sure it's good. If she is not reaching orgasm, you either suck at fvcking or suck at tapping into her emotions. Plain and simple.

5. If a woman says "no", it's a free pass to get it elsewhere.

6. Dont evr ever ever barter for sex.

7. Dont ever let her use the term, eg. "you might get lucky tonight." Fvck that highly feminized Hollywood nonsense. She is lucky to recieve your d1ck.

I think that just about covers it...
Thanks for your reply, nice to read these tips. About orgasm, that's another issue because I try everything and she just won't ***. I had ex girlfriends who used to *** I don't think it's my fault. I try everything with my gf, sex toys, oral, lot of foreplay, g spot with oral, she's always wet she feels horny but it feels like she doesn't climax.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
No, I'm 6 inches
6 is fine. Have a great body and a **** ton of confidence.

Alot of the babes are more stimulated by your social status and how her group views you. It stimulates her imagination. For a regular hard working guy it can suck.

Take an assessment of the overall picture.

Any time you have a lady and the attraction isnt strong enough pulling your attention and focusing on what you want cant hurt.

Make sure your happy.

Dont kiss up to her or ***** beg.

Throw in a few weekend hunting trips and fishing trips and she will wonder.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top