Lol, yes absolutely.You gotta be confident in your c0ck either way. Bring thunder and lighting in precision strikes.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Lol, yes absolutely.You gotta be confident in your c0ck either way. Bring thunder and lighting in precision strikes.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can try, but often times it’s just that the chemistry isn’t there.Desire. Can you cause desire? Can you cause someone to be more attracted?
Trying fvcks it. Live your life. If she isbt putting out, replace.You can try, but often times it’s just that the chemistry isn’t there.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I'm averageMaybe your penis isn't big enough?
Agree with you, I'll try stop initiating for a while to see if I she makes a move.I'd say back off, don't bring up the topic of sex at all in the next 2 weeks. If she doesn't even bring it up for 2 weeks I'd say it's time to part ways... Tell her you're incompatible, it's not working for you and be on your way.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Did she ever say thst c0ck size is an issue?I'm average
Thanks for your reply, nice to read these tips. About orgasm, that's another issue because I try everything and she just won't ***. I had ex girlfriends who used to *** I don't think it's my fault. I try everything with my gf, sex toys, oral, lot of foreplay, g spot with oral, she's always wet she feels horny but it feels like she doesn't climax.Theres a couple things I have learned since being here...
1. A man doesnt ever ask for sex. You just go for it, whenever you feel like it. I will fvck the lady when she feels the nastiest, like right after the gym or camping or whatever. She says "oh, but I'm so gross" as I peel off her pants. And I respond with "ask me if I care?"
2. There are no conditions for sex (showered, morning, nighttime, bed only, etc.).
3. Keep sex on her mind. Do this with texts, casual foreplay that doesnt pead anywhere, grabbing her butt, things like that.
4. When it's time for sex, you better make sure it's good. If she is not reaching orgasm, you either suck at fvcking or suck at tapping into her emotions. Plain and simple.
5. If a woman says "no", it's a free pass to get it elsewhere.
6. Dont evr ever ever barter for sex.
7. Dont ever let her use the term, eg. "you might get lucky tonight." Fvck that highly feminized Hollywood nonsense. She is lucky to recieve your d1ck.
I think that just about covers it...
No, I'm 6 inchesDid she ever say thst c0ck size is an issue?
6 is fine. Have a great body and a **** ton of confidence.No, I'm 6 inches
hopefully that's circumference.No, I'm 6 inches
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.