Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to avoid falling into scarcity mindset

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i first posted on this site 2 years ago, i thought i was being a gent and a "man" (chasing) trying to put my family back together, with my ex. Too me it was responsible behaviour as we had a family........the advice on here was to do the total opposite(NC) of what i was doing , it blew my mind she was literally doing double back flips on my **** within 6 weeks...............it also sent me like the ISIS of RED PILL and abundance, its impossible for me to ever love a woman again,,therefore in this respect i am always in abundance, i am in a position now where hearing from a hotbod 8 means nothing to me, i just see right through her ......its quite sad really its a gift and a curse at the same time

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's inevitable unless you have dehumanized women or don't attach emotionally. One woman will outperform the rest. Yeah you have periods of total abundance where no one stands out also but you will connect eventually and the sense of loss is there, even though you know you will land on your feet ultimately.
Fck man, that's deep. What kind of weed you smoke.

Serenity

Reaction score
I think it's inevitable unless you have dehumanized women or don't attach emotionally. One woman will outperform the rest. Yeah you have periods of total abundance where no one stands out also but you will connect eventually and the sense of loss is there, even though you know you will land on your feet ultimately.
I don't get how other guys are so incapable of maintaining the mindset even though there's a woman involved. Sure, you won't have physical abundance, but that's not a requirement for the mindset.

A mindset is a way of thinking. Some guys depend on external factors, others like me do not.

Abundance isn't about dehumanizing women or complete inability to attach. Abundance is the ability to detach when necessary.

You have a twisted view IMO.

Serenity

Reaction score
We are talking about something that is much higher than normal human experience when we talk about abundance mentality.
Meh, only from the perspective of those who do not have it and strongly desire it while thinking it's so damn hard, it's not.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it's trusting the process. If you have kept to the DJ mindset and routines in the past and it's yielded good results why wouldn't it again. It is true that good women become rarer as they age. but statistically there are still so many women that you just have to keep swinging. And I've enjoyed all my women on some level even if it's just blessed relief to know your knowledge saved you taking a bullet.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get how other guys are so incapable of maintaining the mindset even though there's a woman involved
power of the puusy, just never worked with william the conqueror