Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Fck man, that's deep. What kind of weed you smoke.I think it's inevitable unless you have dehumanized women or don't attach emotionally. One woman will outperform the rest. Yeah you have periods of total abundance where no one stands out also but you will connect eventually and the sense of loss is there, even though you know you will land on your feet ultimately.
I don't get how other guys are so incapable of maintaining the mindset even though there's a woman involved. Sure, you won't have physical abundance, but that's not a requirement for the mindset.I think it's inevitable unless you have dehumanized women or don't attach emotionally. One woman will outperform the rest. Yeah you have periods of total abundance where no one stands out also but you will connect eventually and the sense of loss is there, even though you know you will land on your feet ultimately.
Meh, only from the perspective of those who do not have it and strongly desire it while thinking it's so damn hard, it's not.We are talking about something that is much higher than normal human experience when we talk about abundance mentality.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
power of the puusy, just never worked with william the conquerorI don't get how other guys are so incapable of maintaining the mindset even though there's a woman involved