Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Serious Is This Disrespect?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I have been respectful, I expect the same in return. I have been posting on this website since around when you were born. I have seen a million guys just like you do the exact same thing. Take the alpha macho I cannot be disrespected thing to an extreme. And sooner or later they all come back to where they admit they took it too far.

I mean you are getting this upset over a girl who didn't respond to one 'how u doin' text? To where you have to write a thread about it here and disparage anyone who says you went too far?

Is your life that empty? That boring? Do you date that few girls where you are putting all of your eggs into this single basket?2

So she didn't answer one text out of 200. Who in the hell cares. Unless this was a girl you were planning to marry, in which you still shouldn't care...why do you care?

I never said you should still date her. Obviously she has gotten under your skin with this one lack of response to where she is toxic to you.

My point was you are the one who let her get to you. I highly doubt she is writing out a post on some women's dating message board about this.

You over texted. You smothered her. She treated you like every other guy who does that, and you completely tipped over. Went crazy.

My response? I would have said "hey! How are things? Never heard back after my most recent text so I went ahead and made plans earlier today, but I should be done about 10 or so.....late night sushi, Corona's and Corona 'treatment' at 10:15? Looking forward to it".

She would have gotten the hint that you won't wait around for her-unlike other guys, but also gotten the idea that you are an easy going NO DRAMA fun guy.

You did the complete opposite. You love drama.
Observe this post guys... This hoe ghosts him... Comes back with a c0cky, unapologetic and somewhat rude attitude..

Tells you, YOUR LOSS because you couldn't reply immediately to her... This phaggot would then drop everything. Rearrange and take her for Sushi?

This is a real time example of a simp!

Remember Boyz.. If the girls is reasonable and to some degree respectful.. Off course give her another chance.

But if she is rude, playing mind games, irrational? Get rid of her quick, as worse is to come.

While you are at home scratching you're head trying to figure her out.. She is already lining up the next man.

Dude you are a simp on another level if you put up with this kinda shyte for a lay

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you dumb Bruv!

If she had come to me with a reasonable attitude, offcourse I would have overlooked the matter.

I would have re arranged, and smashed another day.

But something your overlooking...

When I told her sorry it's bit late now, will have to see you another time.. Her response was YOUR LOSS

Because I didn't hear anything from her for 3 days, I seriously thought she ghosted me, so I made other plans.

When I told her I made other plans, she got aggressive and bitcchy.

Your loss. I have made plans of my own.. Who do you think you are?? Does that sound like a reasonable attitude to have? Considering she ghosted me?

She messaged me one hour before the date, and I truly believed the date was off, as I heard nothing from her in 3 days.

Tell me, why are you willing to over look so much for the sake of vagina?

I am perfectly happy to overlook things if a person is reasonable with me.

Question is why is your Life so empty that a hoe that has ignored you for three days, then suddenly contacts you last minute and you drop all your plans to go meet her?

Why is the thirst so strong in you?

Even if I had Met her... Guess what, the games and BS would continue!

This girls don't change... Why are you so thirsty bruv.
And bro as far as me being a pushover? Just know that my behavior is alpha yet good natured enough, as I have been saying, to the point where after about 4 years of marriage I cheated (no I am not proud of that), had a daughter with that woman, my wife finds out about it, and not only stays with me but our marriage is better than ever. And I see and send support to my daughter every month.

That is called being alpha without having a personality of a jerk. So she stayed with me.

And before you say my wife is a loser, understand she makes $250 k a year as the head accountant at a major university here in S C14632861_10210827567793812_5081854932412481684_n.jpgal and could have dated a million guys with a divorce.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Observe this post guys... This hoe ghosts him... Comes back with a c0cky, unapologetic and somewhat rude attitude..

Tells you, YOUR LOSS because you couldn't reply immediately to her... This phaggot would then drop everything. Rearrange and take her for Sushi?

Remember Boyz.. If the girls is reasonable and to some degree respectful.. Off course give her another chance.

But if she is rude, playing mind games, irrational? Get rid of her quick, as worse is to come.

While you are at home scratching you're head trying to figure her out.. She is already lining up the next man.

Dude you are a simp on another level if you put up with this kinda shyte for a lay
Ahhhh now the phaggot word comes out. So predictable.

I am going to guess you are a miscer haha.

Do u even lift?

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey. You are the one who has created a thread about and posted about this girl 30 times so far.

Not me. :)

A girl you have seen ONCE. I wouldn't post about a girl 30 times unless she took my kids and left the country. This girl? Has you wrapped around her finger.

U mad?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See that makes total sense. You were coming off a brutal divorce. You were understandably upset.; Most guys who post on this website at first with the extreme alpha 'don't disrespect me' behavior are either very young or coming out of a divorce.
I was out of that situation in 2012. The next women I got with held me artirificially below my norm. I did have a few gf's that treated me better but they were not as "hot", so as a dumb guy at the time who had his way without thinking about it, I forced some more "difficult" puzzy to work out instead of the puzzy that wanted to treat me better.

I'm good now, finally have the right viewpoint, in dating, relationship and if it came to it marriage.

It's really simple.

1. Women choose
2. Women will climb a mountain for the man she truly desires, while "settling" for the rest
3. Women must invest ( time, money, resources, time, attention )
4. Woman will sacrifice
5. There is no more stigma behind sex, she will sex the man she likes very early and give her best effort.

And yes for a minute I was in that ultra alpha "don't disrespect me", ultra rigid stance. That doesn't work and usually you will get tested more. I'm relaxed to day and I trust myself and my basic standard is a good one. This website was crucial into redeveloping my viewpoint.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out of that situation in 2012. The next women I got with held me artirificially below my norm. I did have a few gf's that treated me better but they were not as "hot", so as a dumb guy at the time who had his way without thinking about it, I forced some more "difficult" puzzy to work out instead of the puzzy that wanted to treat me better.

I'm good now, finally have the right viewpoint, in dating, relationship and if it came to it marriage.

It's really simple.

1. Women choose
2. Women will climb a mountain for the man she truly desires, while "settling" for the rest
3. Women must invest ( time, money, resources, time, attention )
4. Woman will sacrifice
5. There is no more stigma behind sex, she will sex the man she likes very early and give her best effort.

And yes for a minute I was in that ultra alpha "don't disrespect me", ultra rigid stance. That doesn't work and usually you will get tested more. I'm relaxed to day and I trust myself and my basic standard is a good one. This website was crucial into redeveloping my viewpoint.
Sounds as if you have it figured out my brother.

Good for you and best of luck.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey. You are the one who has created a thread about and posted about this girl 30 times so far.

Not me. :)

A girl you have seen ONCE.

U mad?
Bruv posting pictures of attractive woman only shows how desperate you are to prove that your a high value man... I am sure you are a high value man, just don't force it son.

The problem here is we are both on the same page... Yes it's no big deal if she ghost me for 3 days... It's possibly forgivable..

What your overlooking is the c0cky, rude, unashamed attitude she came back with.

I won't overlook that for the sake of a bang.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruv posting pictures of attractive woman only shows how desperate you are to prove that your a high value man... I am sure you are a high value man, just don't force it son.

The problem here is we are both on the same page... Yes it's no big deal if she ghost me for 3 days... It's possibly forgivable..

What your overlooking is the c0cky, rude, unashamed attitude she came back with.

I am not saying you should over look it.

I understand where you are coming from.

The point is as you get older you will learn nuance. And that will serve you well.

Best of luck my fellow miscer. :)

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score

Also that is my wife, not JUST an attractive woman. I should show you my daughter haha...such a heartbreaker she will be! Beautiful White/Thai mix.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hoe is texting me like crazy...

So my red pill brothers, ignore this cvnt or aim to smash? After the lock down lol

It's funny how when death is at there doorstep these bitchhes want to start taking us seriously?

Only a month ago, these hoes would have moved onto next man... Now they need a fukin saviour.

What these women thought they would live forever?
Where is there big govt daddy now? I won't be lifting a finger to help these hoes.
Rail her and then wrong hole her and keep going like you "forgot"

Glassguy

Reaction score
Soulforge,

She has come back as predicted. Maybe this time she won't act all entitled.

Give her a go and see if she performs better after that tune-up.
I agree with this. If she comes crawling back, take advantage without being a d!ck.
Her: hey how was your weekend?
Me: it was great. Why don't you come over tomorrow night and I'll tell you about it

That's it. She crawled back, invite her over without showing too much availability.

If she bounces back to the entitledbutch, stop responding back to her. Ghost her.

If she wants to come smash and make up for her poor behavior? Ok. .......take advantage

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying you should over look it.

I understand where you are coming from.

The point is as you get older you will learn nuance. And that will serve you well.

Best of luck my fellow miscer. :)

Good luck bruv... I have been on both sides of the spectrum.
Good point. Some guys think that plates are supposed to be low value crazy entitled b1tches. Women do not get a free pass just because they are plates.

I view plates as female friends with benefits. I’ve had better relationships with some plates than actual LTRs.

Some plates from 10 years ago are still friends with me now. Some of them have moved on to be happily married.

The same way you shouldn’t take any sh1t from a guy friend, you shouldn’t take sh1t from female friends either.

The word “friend” is a scary word for incels. But I love having female friends because I always end up sleeping with them.

In fact, my entire game is infiltrating social circles, making female friends, connecting with them, hanging out and having sex with them. That’s how nature drew it up

Sexual tension naturally exists between men and women. You don’t have to put a label on it like “FWB”, “plate status”, or “LTR.” Your labels are irrelevant to nature.

Sexual tension and connection between man and woman will take place regardless of human social constructs, not because of it.

If I have a friend that acts like an inconsistent manipulative bastard, I’m going to dismiss them, male or female. Just because they have a pvssy doesnt mean they get a free pass.

We need to redefine what a plate really is - a high quality woman that you may not be compatible with in an LTR but you can still hook up with.

A plate is not a low quality bat sh1t crazy woman you have to put up with just because you want to get laid.

Nobody in your life should be low quality.

And it’s not either you put up with women’s “sh1t tests” or remain celibate. That’s a false choice.

You can actually meet a hot and sexy woman and plan a date, confirm the date, and have her show up without any games. I’ve done it hundreds of times.

Im going to say something completely radical. A plate to me is just as important and valuable as an LTR. She’s a woman regardless of what label defines our relationship. The reason why we are not in an LTR is not because she’s low value. It’s because we don’t have romantic feelings for each other or we are not compatible in that sense. But it doesn’t mean we can’t hook up.

Brilliant post... Mutual respect across the board.

Doesn't matter if it is LTR or just platonic friends or something casual.

There should be a level of mutual respect and decency.

When a person treats you like your insignificant... Or treats you less than human, kick there azz to the curb.

Many on here will tell you, along as she is giving you sex, you should ignore the disrespect and ignore her entitled behaviour because you will get no strings lay out of it.

Yes u might get that desperate sex, that you obtained by lowering yourself.

But how are you growing as a man? How are you developing a sense of self worth and pride in who you are.

If you keep lowering your self worth in order to get sex? How will you ever become the prize!

How will she ever respect you, when she knows deep inside that she treated you like a chump, and you excepted it, because your thirst for her puzzy is so bad.

We have a responsibility to straighten these entitled spoiled brat woman out...

ALLAYS hold them accountable!

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with you ****ing Simps?? Soulfordge has pretty much nailed the abc´s of handeling crazy plates.
This is a forum for exchanging ideas and you ****ers are railing this guy for not doing it right?
Nigga please, This is how you stand up to a spoiled ***** period. Now STFU and observe!

He´s been doing every step right and this bitchs hamster is in hyperdrive right now, I would strongly advise against ****ing her any time soon though.
Clearly a spoiled dramaqueen

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as you have done the right thing in this scenario, you are one touchy guy.

Calm down little man berating anyone that disagrees with you.

Ghost is correct. You call others desperate but you've dedicated a whole thread on one woman who you supposedly dont care about lol.

Get a life. You are insecure. Scared because a woman ignored you and now puffing your chest trying to be the alpha lmao.

Laughable uk chav.

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a person treats you like your insignificant... Or treats you less than human, kick there azz to the curb.
This says a lot about you.

Her ignoring you made you feel insignificant and made you feel less than a human lol.

Says a lot about your attitude on here. Very touchy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This says a lot about you.

Her ignoring you made you feel insignificant and made you feel less than a human lol.

Says a lot about your attitude on here. Very touchy.
No dude. I don't care about she ghosted.

I just didn't like the negative, c0cky, entitled attitude she came back with

Almost like after ignoring me, I should be dropping everything for this date.

Another simp that will accept anything for puzzy

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as you have done the right thing in this scenario, you are one touchy guy.

Calm down little man berating anyone that disagrees with you.

Ghost is correct. You call others desperate but you've dedicated a whole thread on one woman who you supposedly dont care about lol.

Get a life. You are insecure. Scared because a woman ignored you and now puffing your chest trying to be the alpha lmao.

Laughable uk chav.

The thread was important as an example on how to deal with crappy attitudes from woman.

Also to expose the simps like yourself who will rush to defend hoes, because it's the only way for you to get lay.

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao.

Just have a look at your attitude on this thread. Its been appalling calling everyone simps pvssys etc.

Your mindset is incorrect.

Getting worked up this hard because a girl ignored you. You may come across alpha but if this ''hoe'' can make you so angry to make a thread then it says more about your inner self then it does about her. Accept that for your own good.

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread was important as an example on how to deal with crappy attitudes from woman.

Also to expose the simps like yourself who will rush to defend hoes, because it's the only way for you to get lay.
This thread isnt an example and that was not your intention. You are literally asking people what to text next. Dont lie to yourself.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao.

Just have a look at your attitude on this thread. Its been appalling calling everyone simps pvssys etc.

Your mindset is incorrect.

Getting worked up this hard because a girl ignored you. You may come across alpha but if this ''hoe'' can make you so angry to make a thread then it says more about your inner self then it does about her. Accept that for your own good.
Yep...this is the point I was trying to make as well. This is also a teaching forum, so the point I was trying to make is dont text broads pointless crap once you have made a date or you just come off thirsty even though you think you dont. These dumb bimbos think differently than us. I was not trying to attack anyone either in my replies.

Also I do not condone disrespectful behavior but I do condone throwing it right back though if she disrespects you in a nice gentlemen way. Per what I said to do is invite her useless a$$ to your place (no date and no going out) straight to your place and get your pipes cleared out and then slap her on the booty and send her on her way and tell her you will reach out to her when you want to see her again for round 3. This is pretty much what glassguy said to do and others on this thread.

Also guys take this alpha mind set to the extremes. Girls are physically weaker than guys and they have to test you to make sure you are not crazy and that you will not harm them. You passed her test...which yes is a bs thing to do but every girl tests you in some form or fashion and if she doesn't then you are probably dating a transexual or one butt ugly girl.

Last edited: