Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Serious Is This Disrespect?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, the combatants have both had their say. Let’s just drop it now and get back to the point of the thread.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No just a disrespectful dude in general. You receive the energy that you put out.

Smart choice in choosing low time preference,

Now clean up your language, your not in HS anymore.

Dude if anyone is disrespectful, that person. is YOU

You made the assumption in your post that I was choosing puzzy, over my own health and well being!

When da fuk did I state I was going to attend the date? My intention was to cancel it all along.

However the fact that she did not reply to my text for 3 days and then expect me to meet her was a question of disrespect.

Take another look at my picture. Do I look like someone who doesn't understand the importance of personal health, nutrition and staying in good shape.

Health is a matter of priority in my life!

Sad fact is.. You miss judged me and jumped to conclusions and got it wrong.

But.. The little boy in you and your ego is not willing to accept that you goofed up...

So instead of admiting you got things twisted, your going to dig yourself even deeper, in order to protect your fragile little ego!

It's sad man, when you can't even be honest to your own spirit.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if anyone is disrespectful, that person. is YOU

You made the assumption in your post that I was choosing puzzy, over my own health and well being!

When da fuk did I state I was going to attend the date? My intention was to cancel it all along.

However the fact that she did not reply to my text for 3 days and then expect me to meet her was a question of disrespect.

Take another look at my picture. Do I look like someone who doesn't understand the importance of personal health, nutrition and staying in good shape.

Health is a matter of priority in my life!

Sad fact is.. You miss judged me and jumped to conclusions and got it wrong.

But.. The little boy in you and your ego is not willing to accept that you goofed up...

So instead of admiting you got things twisted, your going to dig yourself even deeper, in order to protect your fragile little ego!

It's sad man, when you can't even be honest to your own spirit.
Tbh, you come across as kinda small. If you don’t like my feedback, just shrug it off, nbd.

Have the last word, you’re that kinda guy. As for me, I’m out of the thread - you got lot’s of quality answers, even mine which got under your skin and got you triggered.

Nota Bene

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no sense thinking what would have been the most perfect response, there's no such thing. Any two women will respond differently to you, and this is cuck thinking imo.

There's a spectrum of actions, on one end are men that would do anything and put up with anything for some as$(and contemplate what to say and when), on the other end are men that have so much going on and are so confident in their abilities to run into more as$ that they don't have second thoughts about dismissing behavior they don't enjoy. For the latter whether the as$ stays or not is trivial. What's more important is maintaining self respect, the nice compatible as$ will come along and fall into place naturally.

Personally I have a one strike rule for ignoring me(and most things lol). If she has my number then texting is over, she can call if she wants to chat(although my phone is usually on silent). Not because I'm salty, I just have better things to invest my time into. If she doesn't have my number then there's only a chance i respond if the next message is a genuine apology, an excuse, and a proposal to come over and make it up to me, and my response will be 'ok'. When a woman is sweet to me I'm much more flexible. These aren't some rules I try to enforce, it's just who I am and what I exude naturally from what I believe to be best for me AND a healthy relationship, even if it's only FWB. When a girl submits and follows me to that place she's pleasantly surprised and releases more and more control, giving into her feminine nature and loving it. This is how women fall in love with me.

When a woman is wicked she will continue to be wicked. When a woman is sweet she will continue to be sweet(as long as you pay out her red bets). Subconsciously you will facilitate whichever you think you deserve into your life. It's not my place to try and train a wicked woman to be sweet. It's my place to enjoy the sweet ones and empower them to continue. I'm an extension of nature, if my dismissal teaches the wicked to be nice it's coincidental and just as effortless as any of my other actions with people.

The only thing worse than a wicked woman is a wicked woman that thinks it's my job to fix her. What I do and say may fix her, but that's never the intent.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl ignores me for 3 days!

Then manipulates the situation into, somehow it's my fault for not contacting her after being ignored by her and for not having the decency to canceling the date.

Considering the date was already cancelled by default, because of her ignoring my text.

Then she becomes inpatient when I don't immediately text her backs. and she tells me that she will make other plans and that it is my LOSS

Nobody other than me, detecting fukin bat chit crazy in this woman?

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no sense thinking what would have been the most perfect response, there's no such thing. Any two women will respond differently to you, and this is cuck thinking imo.

There's a spectrum of actions, on one end are men that would do anything and put up with anything for some as$(and contemplate what to say and when), on the other end are men that have so much going on and are so confident in their abilities to run into more as$ that they don't have second thoughts about dismissing behavior they don't enjoy. For the latter whether the as$ stays or not is trivial. What's more important is maintaining self respect, the nice compatible as$ will come along and fall into place naturally.

Personally I have a one strike rule for ignoring me(and most things lol). If she has my number then texting is over, she can call if she wants to chat(although my phone is usually on silent). Not because I'm salty, I just have better things to invest my time into. If she doesn't have my number then there's only a chance i respond if the next message is a genuine apology, an excuse, and a proposal to come over and make it up to me, and my response will be 'ok'. When a woman is sweet to me I'm much more flexible. These aren't some rules I try to enforce, it's just who I am and what I exude naturally from what I believe to be best for me AND a healthy relationship, even if it's only FWB. When a girl submits and follows me to that place she's pleasantly surprised and releases more and more control, giving into her feminine nature and loving it. This is how women fall in love with me.

When a woman is wicked she will continue to be wicked. When a woman is sweet she will continue to be sweet(as long as you pay out her red bets). Subconsciously you will facilitate whichever you think you deserve into your life. It's not my place to try and train a wicked woman to be sweet. It's my place to enjoy the sweet ones and empower them to continue. I'm an extension of nature, if my dismissal teaches the wicked to be nice it's coincidental and just as effortless as any of my other actions with people.

The only thing worse than a wicked woman is a wicked woman that thinks it's my job to fix her. What I do and say may fix her, but that's never the intent.
This is a golden response and although deep down most know and agree that it's the best option, most will not stick to it or be able to implement it. It needs to be engrained so deep that one is the prize and on a path to make their own legacy that they won't even think twice about something like this.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a simple case where your ego got in the way. Guys need to realize that girls are going to test you all the time if she is attracted to you...which she was because you banged. If you were one of her orbitors or loser guy friends she will not test you... which one would you rather be?

Lets take a look at your interaction. You set a date for tonight which I assume she confirmed...good so far. Next I have no idea why you sent a dumb text or any text asking her how her sexy azz is doing after you already had a date set, there is no point of this. She assumed you are too excited about her so she didnt answer to see how you would respond. Good thing you passed her test by not following...check. She became unsure and insecure thus she responded today. Her question asking why you didnt text was just a question to see if you were still on for today but you decided to blow it up amd act butt hurt so she responded how she did.

Your answer to her question about texting for the last few days should have been the following: Sorry, got really busy with work and all the craziness going on in the world but I cannot wait to see you tonight...still coming over at 7pm?

Lesson: Remain centered and focus on what you want (bang)

You could still salvage this, text her the following and get the bang:

Sorry not ignoring you, work has been really crazy with all the craziness going on. I finally just got finished, you free to swing by to share a bottle of wine? We can practice our social distancing.

Send that and let us know what she says

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a simple case where your ego got in the way. Guys need to realize that girls are going to test you all the time if she is attracted to you...which she was because you banged. If you were one of her orbitors or loser guy friends she will not test you... which one would you rather be?

Lets take a look at your interaction. You set a date for tonight which I assume she confirmed...good so far. Next I have no idea why you sent a dumb text or any text asking her how her sexy azz is doing after you already had a date set, there is no point of this. She assumed you are too excited about her so she didnt answer to see how you would respond. Good thing you passed her test by not following...check. She became unsure and insecure thus she responded today. Her question asking why you didnt text was just a question to see if you were still on for today but you decided to blow it up amd act butt hurt so she responded how she did.

Your answer to her question about texting for the last few days should have been the following: Sorry, got really busy with work and all the craziness going on in the world but I cannot wait to see you tonight...still coming over at 7pm?

Sorry not ignoring you, work has been really crazy with all the craziness going on. I finally just got finished, you free to swing by to share a bottle of wine? We can practice our social distancing.

Wow you guys will put up with ANYTHING in order to get some azz.

Real sad man

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The thirst is DEEP in you son.. You will justify and put up with ALL manner of shyte in order to get laid.

This is what happens when you have a lack of options guys.. Observe this post.

Men with options simply cut the drama and games out and move onto the next sloot.

This post demonstrates why woman treat dudes like crap.. We justify crappy behaviour and deal with it in order to get laid.

This post demonstrates why female behaviour is soooo fuked up.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all this is just way to much hassle..........................infact its so unenjoyable

these women are experts at killing attraction, they have no skills whatsover, no culture ID, no interests no hobbies
Apparently I should be putting up with this kinda shyte in order to get laid

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently I should be putting up with this kinda shyte in order to get laid
not really, remember everyone will pull what works for then, I wouldn't care much for one msg, she was playing games? possible, but remember sometimes you need to weight if its will be something to work on or not, if I was you I would go anyway, but notice I normally go to get her so pretty much we can go together, I like to drive and normally I do this to make things work my way, if not answer I know it not happening, and tend to ignore later.

course you could just like 2 hours before the date tell her if she really like you enough to risk the corona, or she could just come to your house, you will have the alcohool in hand to drink and clean her hands, or just cancel,

I normally get too tired to care about every little thing, i'm following the rule of if I can't kill then I will not even bother to complain

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thirst is DEEP in you son.. You will justify and put up with ALL manner of shyte in order to get laid.

This is what happens when you have a lack of options guys.. Observe this post.

Men with options simply cut the drama and games out and move onto the next sloot.

This post demonstrates why woman treat dudes like crap.. We justify crappy behaviour and deal with it in order to get laid.

This post demonstrates why female behaviour is soooo fuked up.
Like I said EGO...trust me my son I have plenty of options but I do not need to show people that I have options or broadcast that I have options thats when you know you have options. Dating is a game...the best player wins...always.

You are not trying to wife her up so who cares. The best looking girls will test a guy to check his strength and my friend you are weak to her.

This is a place for guys to learn so lets run an experiment just to see what happens. Text her back what I said to send her and then when and if she responds share a full screen shot.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said EGO...trust me my son I have plenty of options but I do not need to show people that I have options or broadcast that I have options thats when you know you have options. Dating is a game...the best player wins...always.

You are not trying to wife her up so who cares. The best looking girls will test a guy to check his strength and my friend you are weak to her.

This is a place for guys to learn so lets run an experiment just to see what happens. Text her back what I said to send her and then when and if she responds share a full screen shot.
What you choose to tolerate speaks volumes about who you believe you are and what you believe you deserve. In your world it doesn't seem that a woman has any responsibility to show respect and be sweet. In my world she becomes the backdrop to my life if she doesn't do those things. She is not 'testing' me, she's placing bets. If her bet is sweet and loving I acknowledge it and reward her. If I sense her bet is a game for attention or otherwise selfish behavior I burn the bet by removing my attention. Like @Atom Smasher so simply put, the best thing you can do is hold them accountable, and that starts with maintaining self respect. Holding them accountable is a manifestation of your self respect.

if you had true abundance you would not even think to acknowledge games. You would simply turn to the women that give you no trouble and are a true blessing and joy to have around.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I always say... Judge, judge, judge them. If we all did this, they would straighten out within a year or two.

The best thing a man can do is to judge them and hold them accountable. Reject them.
I agree that major disrespect like cheating or not showing up for a date is a next but look at his interaction she was fully responsive and she even set the date for Friday. He then decided to do something dumb and send a stupid text after...why? From her point of view she has seen this before where she gave up the goods and the guy got desperate from her eyes. When he didnt followup he did good therr and that got her emotions intrigued thus her reaching out to see if they were still on. The ball was in his court but his ego got in the way an blew up on it just because she didnt respond to his dumb text

Glassguy

Reaction score
The answer is not playing the game of $hit tests at all.
This.

Just act like it's no big deal. OP clearly flipped the script with this chick. She disappeared, he blew her off when she reentered. THAT is what got her emotions flowing and that's a good thing.

If OP plays this right, this chick will be eating out of his hand.

I would just say "didnt hear from you and made other plans. Have a good weekend and I'll hit you up when I get free again". Then bounce. She will hit you back up again. At that point, invite her over to your place. If she ducks or dodges you again, dismiss her.

But she just showed you what treatment makes her hamster spin off the charts. A blueprint to how to take all of her control. So use it to your benefit. If her position changes and she is not benefiting you, bounce and move on.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text from her.

Her - Wow well hope you had a good evening then!

As you can see she has clearly gone full victim mode.

Absolutely no acknowlegment of the FACT that she ignored my text for 3 days and only contacted me last minute when her plan backfired on her.

She was hoping I would lose my shyte over her

Should I reply back with this text??

ME - Hey the date got cancelled by default, simply because I got no response back from you, so I made other plans.

Maybe another time when I am free. Enjoy your day

Or do I keep ignoring.. To be fair kinda not feeling it with her now, as it will be games and drama and power moves with her from here on.

Plus I am staying away from plates due to current climate, so not bothered if she drops off.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would lose the "Hey".

"The date got cancelled by default, simply because I got no response back from you. Naturally, I made other plans. Maybe another time when I am free. Enjoy your day."