Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Serious Is This Disrespect?

Clamslammer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I maybe old fashioned man.. I usually ask someone a question by text, they message me back. I think that's how it works

The girl ghosted me... Not heard a word in 3 days..

Late in the evening one hour before the date time, she messages me with an extremely c0cky attitude and victim playing.

She even stated MY LOSS, when I didn't immediately drop everything and immediately text her back.

No disrespect here? Honestly.

I understand your point though man. Thanks
Just curious...why did you text this girl something stupid after you had a date set already and you had banged on the first date. The power was is your hands.

Your neediness got in the way and you were excited because she is "hot" so you texted her. She may have gotten turned off by your dumb text. Sure she f'ed up by not texting you back and waiting until 1hr before the date but if she is as hot as you say she has seen this story before where the guy gets thirsty and the guy starts blowing her up. The good thing is you didn't so she got intrigued again and wanted to see you hence her texting you why you did not text back in 3 days. She was not asking you why you didn't text in three days she was asking you are we still on for tonight.

You had options instead of blowing it up but you chose to blow it up because the ego got in the way

Option 1: tell her you made plans but that you can reschedule and had her come over another day. No date or going out.
Option 2: tell her to come over. No date and no going out as she is not dating or wife material

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious...why did you text this girl something stupid after you had a date set already and you had banged on the first date. The power was is your hands.

Your neediness got in the way and you were excited because she is "hot" so you texted her. She may have gotten turned off by your dumb text. Sure she f'ed up by not texting you back and waiting until 1hr before the date but if she is as hot as you say she has seen this story before where the guy gets thirsty and the guy starts blowing her up. The good thing is you didn't so she got intrigued again and wanted to see you hence her texting you why you did not text back in 3 days. She was not asking you why you didn't text in three days she was asking you are we still on for tonight.

You had options instead of blowing it up but you chose to blow it up because the ego got in the way

Option 1: tell her you made plans but that you can reschedule and had her come over another day. No date or going out.
Option 2: tell her to come over. No date and no going out as she is not dating or wife material
Bruv I really don't want to cuss you out publicly here... So I will keep this very short and very simple.

You have taken one little piece of conversation out of CONTEXT

You don't know about ALL the other conversation that went on in between that one text, that you have become so desperately and unhealthily attached with.

You haven't seen the numerous texts and pictures of her azz... That she sent me, and how she described how she loved me spanking her azz.

Dude I really can't be arsed to go into full details

It's just very sad that you have latched onto one little text, and don't understand the numerous other text messages and context behind that text.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think overanalyzing this strikes no purpose.

You might not have been her n1 guy, she wanted to test, ... Point is, could have been anything. SF did good, she has to be held accountable for the way she acts. If you don't mind a women with that behaviour, go ahead and set up a new date, but if you have any other quality plates you don't need to deal with this bs.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op i like that you got a solid frame and won’t accept any such kind of bs . You definitely made her hamster wheel spinning like crazy .

That woman thought that she had the cake and eat it too . Stupid mind games trying to establish the upper hand early. It’s just funny how she tries to make you jealous when she said that she made other plans .

Let me guess . She is early 20s year old . If she’s older then she either immature or used to beta males hitting up on her.

I’m quite sure you’re not her 2nd option as some here said . Otherwise she wouldn’t care that much . Most likely forgot or didn’t see that you texted her but still she could at least apologize but instead she’s showing that spoiled attitude.You replied properly .

If you want my opinion i would contact her and fck her one more time and then i would let her go . I smell too much drama and no amount of beauty, status or whatever is worthy for that .
Considering her burn its going to be easy to have her in your bed . But if you don’t feel like meeting her again then go ghost . You are still the winner .

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op i like that you got a solid frame and won’t accept any such kind of bs . You definitely made her hamster wheel spinning like crazy .

That woman thought that she had the cake and eat it too . Stupid mind games trying to establish the upper hand early. It’s just funny how she tries to make you jealous when she said that she made other plans .

Let me guess . She is early 20s year old . If she’s older then she either immature or used to beta males hitting up on her.

I’m quite sure you’re not her 2nd option as some here said . Otherwise she wouldn’t care that much . Most likely forgot or didn’t see that you texted her but still she could at least apologize but instead she’s showing that spoiled attitude.You replied properly .

If you want my opinion i would contact her and fck her one more time and then i would let her go . I smell too much drama and no amount of beauty, status or whatever is worthy for that .
Considering her burn its going to be easy to have her in your bed . But if you don’t feel like meeting her again then go ghost . You are still the winner .
Firstly she is hot Bruv, and I totally get the impression that most dudes around her are thirsty beta cucks.

Personaly I don't believe she forgot about the date.. She is a player.. She is attractive nice body, and she probably tries this shyte with most dudes and they fold simply to access that vagina.

I probably will aim to smash again if she reaches out.. However is she disappears completely, then it's no big loss.

Girls who create drama, sabotage a good thing are never worth investing time in.

I already have 3 other sloots lined up.. She is old news!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly she is hot Bruv, and I totally get the impression that most dudes around her are thirsty beta cucks.

Personaly I don't believe she forgot about the date.. She is a player.. She is attractive nice body, and she probably tries this shyte with most dudes and they fold simply to access that vagina.

I probably will aim to smash again if she reaches out.. However is she disappears completely, then it's no big loss.

Girls who create drama, sabotage a good thing are never worth investing time in.

I already have 3 other sloots lined up.. She is old news!
I know , hot women feel entitled that they are some special entity in this world and if everyone is giving them the world out there or they do whatever they want with zero accountability it’s expected to have such
behavior.

I’m also considered attractive myself and many women do stupid **** to be around me so i unfortunately adopt a ****y behavior but not even close at the extremes women go. Considering how many beta dudes exist out there i don’t blame them . Women are smarter than them .

Considering i was in the same situation like you not too long ago , I’m sure she’s gonna text you again cause women like that can’t live without attention and it’s like a heroine junky when his dose is out . They get crazyy. And I’m sure you’ll bang her again quite easily.

if not , you already tapped that, +1 on your list . You’re the winner and she the loser .

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you got in her head there is a very good chance she will contact you again imo.

After her your loss txt, her hamster kept spinning so she had to send an other msg.

You got in her head, this is how it should handle. When they try to play games we just dont engage.

Thats a big hit on her self esteem. Lolllll

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you got in her head there is a very good chance she will contact you again imo.

After her your loss txt, her hamster kept spinning so she had to send an other msg.

You got in her head, this is how it should handle. When they try to play games we just dont engage.

Thats a big hit on her self esteem. Lolllll
Exactly she was hoping I would be losing my shute, but in the end it was her who lost the plot lol.

She probably thought I would drop everything else last minute and go ahead with the so called date.

Instead she got told that I have other plans and I MAY catch up with her if and when I am free.

Her ego must have taken a hit

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this hot chick from bumble.

Banged on first date.. She seemed to have high interest in me.

We talked a couple of days after the bang and I asked her to meet again for a second date. She happily agreed to it and sounded very excited about it.

So I arranged the date for tonight which is Friday.

She has been texting me since and I have been texting her since.. However something changed around three days ago.

She messaged me in the morning three days ago and we had a brief conversation.

Later in that same afternoon I sent her this message.

Me - Hey how's you and that sexy azz of yours doing. X

Her - No Reply

She read the message but never replied back to me...

Three days gone by and not a word from her.... So I simply moved onto the next sloot

Anyway tonight I get a text from her.

Her - Hey you haven't messaged me in 3 days

Me - I messaged you three days ago, and seems like no reply back

Her - Haha who do you think you are lol

Her - I like how you stand upto me

Her - I thought we had a second date tonight, are you ignoring me?

Me - GHOST MODE, COMPLETE Silence

Three days ago I clearly asked her a question which warranted a reply, yet she didn't bother and ignored me.

I am guessing she is playing games and was expecting me to come chasing like a thirsty beta because she knows she is hot.

However I just moved on with other hoes...

So guys I find this type of behaviour disrespectful even from a plate.

I expect my plates to have basic human decency and manners

Ignoring a direct question for three days then manipulating the situation to blame me is fukin low.

Do I Contine to ignore this hoe?
Thought she was in quarantine.

Yeah. That's rude. She seems spoiled by too much male attention, and a little stuck on herself. No chick is worth your self-respect. Her loss.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text from her tonight.

Her - Hello stranger enjoyed your weekend?

See how these hoes come running back after you slap her azz back into place!

More than likely she is going to try some mind games BS with me....

So just like a good poker player... Don't give her too much info, limit the text messages.

Make an assessment of how bad she wants my dik.

Even if she has messaged to try to get me jealous because she banged someone else over the weekend.

Lol I don't give zero fuks...

These type of girls are only smash and dash to me... Ejaculate and Evacuate

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I say this, and this may be harsh, but overall I think you know what you are doing and have your **** together for the most part.

The only real issue I see here is this. Why are you already texting that much with a girl you met one time? Sex or no sex, already texting what sounds like every day? Multiple times a day? Texting her after already talking that morning and asking her how her sexy ass is doing? Those are things EVERY guy does. It's called smothering. Guys with busy lives and lots of other girls to see and date don't smother. So why shouldn't she ignore that 'sexy ass' text? All her other dates do that and it was probably one of hundreds you two had already sent back and forth in a few days.

So....If you are acting like every other guy? Then she should be able to treat you like every other guy who goes overboard with the texting. I honestly don't see a problem here. You both agreed on a date. Set a day and time. She texted before the date saying she was still on for it. You ignored it. Obviously butt hurt right? She knows you are butt hurt. The text she didn't respond to earlier in the week wasn't asking about the date. It was asking about her 'sexy ass'...just like every other simp does. Imagine her thinking "wow this guy is really into me, I don't respond to one meaningless text and he goes full psycho on me" Tbh after the way you acted you are lucky she even wanted to still see you. A girl with multiple options and a great life going on would just move on. You acted just like she probably thought you would act.

When I met my future wife, we too had sex on the first date. I knew right away she was different. But that still didn't change who I am. I am not a huge texter. I don't like talking on the phone a ton. I don't ask for naked pics or butt pics. I live my life trying to make bank every day and doing things I enjoy. I told her this right away and when I did text her again It was to set up dates or once in a while just to ask how she has been. And she would in turn respect my wishes and gradually we grew closer and closer without all of that rushing into 1000 texts a week thing that everyone else does. We did it the old fashioned way.

So I guess all I am trying to say is if you don't want to be treated like every other guy she dates, don't BE like every other guys she dates.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I say this, and this may be harsh, but overall I think you know what you are doing and have your **** together for the most part.

The only real issue I see here is this. Why are you already texting that much with a girl you met one time? Sex or no sex, already texting what sounds like every day? Multiple times a day? Texting her after already talking that morning and asking her how her sexy ass is doing? Those are things EVERY guy does. It's called smothering. Guys with busy lives and lots of other girls to see and date don't smother. So why shouldn't she ignore that 'sexy ass' text? All her other dates do that and it was probably one of hundreds you two had already sent back and forth in a few days.

So....If you are acting like every other guy? Then she should be able to treat you like every other guy who goes overboard with the texting. I honestly don't see a problem here. You both agreed on a date. Set a day and time. She texted before the date saying she was still on for it. You ignored it. Obviously butt hurt right? She knows you are butt hurt. The text she didn't respond to earlier in the week wasn't asking about the date. It was asking about her 'sexy ass'...just like every other simp does. Imagine her thinking "wow this guy is really into me, I don't respond to one meaningless text and he goes full psycho on me" Tbh after the way you acted you are lucky she even wanted to still see you. A girl with multiple options and a great life going on would just move on. You acted just like she probably thought you would act.

When I met my future wife, we too had sex on the first date. I knew right away she was different. But that still didn't change who I am. I am not a huge texter. I don't like talking on the phone a ton. I don't ask for naked pics or butt pics. I live my life trying to make bank every day and doing things I enjoy. I told her this right away and when I did text her again It was to set up dates or once in a while just to ask how she has been. And she would in turn respect my wishes and gradually we grew closer and closer without all of that rushing into 1000 texts a week thing that everyone else does. We did it the old fashioned way.

So I guess all I am trying to say is if you don't want to be treated like every other guy she dates, don't BE like every other guys she dates.
There is a back story to that text... Which I can't be fuked going into.

However with the back story it would make sense.

Also it was only two or three text a day, all initiated by her. Can't stop a hoe from texting me.

As for she contacted me before the date? It was one hour before the date after not hearing from her in 3 days.

You think i'm gona drop everything last minute for her? He'll no

In what world contacting someone an hour before a date after 3 days of ghosting is acceptable?

Guys stop excepting bad behaviour

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people in general like to be around people who are fun, who have a good nature about them, who don't take things too seriously, but know when to put their foot down. After all, we can't all look and act like Don Draper. :)

In this case I just think you went too far with the alpha act considering your actions before it, considering the text she didn't respond to was meaningless, and considering you already had a date setup. As a result it came across as an act rather than something you really believed. If it is one thing I have seen consistently on this website over the years, and I have posted here since 2000 or so, it is taking the alpha macho "I deserve respect" to too far of an extreme.

Anyhow, sounds like she is still interested. So that is great.

Good luck.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text from her tonight.

Her - Hello stranger enjoyed your weekend?

See how these hoes come running back after you slap her azz back into place!

More than likely she is going to try some mind games BS with me....

So just like a good poker player... Don't give her too much info, limit the text messages.

Make an assessment of how bad she wants my dik.

Even if she has messaged to try to get me jealous because she banged someone else over the weekend.

Lol I don't give zero fuks...

These type of girls are only smash and dash to me... Ejaculate and Evacuate

Told you she was gonna txt again, her ego needs it.

Reminds me of the 5 stage of grief :denial anger negociation ..... etc...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Told you she was gonna txt again, her ego needs it.

Reminds me of the 5 stage of grief :denial anger negociation ..... etc...
Hoe is texting me like crazy...

So my red pill brothers, ignore this cvnt or aim to smash? After the lock down lol

It's funny how when death is at there doorstep these bitchhes want to start taking us seriously?

Only a month ago, these hoes would have moved onto next man... Now they need a fukin saviour.

What these women thought they would live forever?
Where is there big govt daddy now? I won't be lifting a finger to help these hoes.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoe is texting me like crazy...

So my red pill brothers, ignore this cvnt or aim to smash? After the lock down lol

It's funny how when death is at there doorstep these bitchhes want to start taking us seriously?

Only a month ago, these hoes would have moved onto next man... Now they need a fukin saviour.

What these women thought they would live forever?
Where is there big govt daddy now? I won't be lifting a finger to help these hoes.
You are taking this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to seriously bruh.

Relax. It is just a girl. Who you met once.

Forget about it. See her. Sex her. Have fun.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are taking this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to seriously bruh.

Relax. It is just a girl. Who you met once.

Forget about it. See her. Sex her. Have fun.
I don't mind fukin her bruv, but not at the expense of my self respect.

Even sex between two people requires some mutual respect.

Last edited:

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind fusing her bruv, but not at the expense of my self respect
But that is my whole point. No one's self respect was lost. You are the only one who came across as butthurt because she didn't respond to a "how ya doin sexy ass" text. At least that is how she will see it.

I mean if you got that upset over that? What happens if you start dating and she is 20 minutes late for a date? Doesn't kiss you goodbye? Cuts off a phone call? Is out too late with the girls?

It is all about context my friend. Context. She obviously learned whatever lesson you were trying to teach her.

Move on and see her again. Or don't. But let it go from your mind for your own well being.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that is my whole point. No one's self respect was lost. You are the only one who came across as butthurt because she didn't respond to a "how ya doin sexy ass" text. At least that is how she will see it.

I mean if you got that upset over that? What happens if you start dating and she is 20 minutes late for a date? Doesn't kiss you goodbye? Cuts off a phone call? Is out too late with the girls?

It is all about context my friend. Context. She obviously learned whatever lesson you were trying to teach her.

Move on and see her again. Or don't. But let it go from your mind for your own well being.
You are an example of a dude who will do anything for puzzy

Chick is late for a date... No problem

Doesn't reply back to a text within a reasonable time? No Problem

Cancles a date? No Problem

Ignores you're text completely.. Flakes out on the date.. Then blames YOU for everything.. Not even an apology... Tells you it's your loss because you didn't reply back immediately to her expectations..

Insunuiates that she has made other plans with another dude...

My brother I will pray for you... You will accept anything for a lay!

You are contributing towards this terrible behaviour these chicks have!

Western society is doomed!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are an example of a dude who will do anything for puzzy

Chick is late for a date... No problem

Doesn't reply back to a text within a reasonable time? No Problem

Cancles a date? No Problem

Ignores you're text completely.. Flakes out on the date.. Then blames YOU for everything.. Not even an apology... Tells you it's your loss because you didn't reply back immediately to her expectations..

Insunuiates that she has made other plans with another dude...

My brother I will pray for you... You will accept anything for a lay!

You are contributing towards this terrible behaviour these chicks have!

Western society is doomed!
****ing chumps and simps. There are some powerful people who white knight or support the current structure for their gain.