Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Serious Is This Disrespect?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is called not tolerating $hit. And yes, it does say a lot about him. Positive stuff.

But I guess you get ignored a lot and now accept it.
He probably gets ignored so much, it's second nature to him.. This is why he thinks it's perfectly normal for woman to behave like this.

ayydrewski

Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge This is like the most common sh*t test. You passed it, and should’ve went on the date and got your reward after(sex).

Edit: I wanted to elaborate on this further for guys who don’t understand what happened here, why this is the most common sht test and how to pass it.

You’ll meet a girl, things will be going smooth, fast response times to your texts, a date or two maybe a lay then one day you send her a message and BAM silence. No response.

She has trained you to expect a reply back quickly. So when you don’t reply quickly most guys hamster starts spinning

“did I say something wrong?” “Is it another guy?”

Yes it may be another guy orbiting, but that’s not effecting her response times.. chicks can text a dozen people at the same time.
What she really is doing is checking your temperature. How invested is he? if I make myself ghost a day or two or in this case three will he blow up my phone? Act butt hurt like a little girl?

How to pass this test everytime: Simple. Resume the conversation as if nothing ever happened. Act like it’s no big deal, like you barely noticed.

How to fail this test everytime: Ask where she’s been? How come you haven’t heard from her, or act like it was an issue at all she didn’t text you.

How to completely lose her interest: Start double texting, acting needy and basically like she is the only girl you can get

What @soulforge response should be: Oh! Damn my bad. I hadn’t heard from you in a few days and I totally forgot about the date. I made some other plans, reschedule for tomorrow?

Would it be wrong if you disappeared for a couple days or do women see that as your not into them?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are an example of a dude who will do anything for puzzy

Chick is late for a date... No problem

Doesn't reply back to a text within a reasonable time? No Problem

Cancles a date? No Problem

Ignores you're text completely.. Flakes out on the date.. Then blames YOU for everything.. Not even an apology... Tells you it's your loss because you didn't reply back immediately to her expectations..

Insunuiates that she has made other plans with another dude...

My brother I will pray for you... You will accept anything for a lay!

You are contributing towards this terrible behaviour these chicks have!

Western society is doomed!
lol, you’re funny. You also make mountains out-of-molehills. Your thought process is very similar to a woman’s entitlement frame.

I’d understand if you had communicated boundaries and expectations before hand, but the text exchange you described really it’s just an opportunity to play and be light-hearted and fun about it. You two are just getting to know each other - even though you’ve boxed her in a ‘just a hoe’ box. Your language around women reveal your own deep seated anxiety around deservedness more than a true description in your reduction of who they are.

Disrespect in my book is if she didn’t communicate at all and flaked on the date. If you are really that precious about your allotment of time, you’d communicated to confirm albeit in a covert manner - ‘hey I want you to wear some ____ tomorrow, bring ____ , I have a surprise, etc.’

Professionalism around time takes consideration of both parties needs, wants as well as accounting for those who have lower standards.

I get that you have a different perspective about it but just because someone doesn’t agree with you or offers an insight into your blind spot doesn’t make them a simp nor a thirsty dude desperate for a lay.

I might be misinterpreting and you come across as wound kinda tight.

btw, I was mistaken before, you are not that kinda dude that needs the last word.

Keep up the good work.