Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Serious Is This Disrespect?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would lose the "Hey".

"The date got cancelled by default, simply because I got no response back from you. Naturally, I made other plans. Maybe another time when I am free. Enjoy your day."

Yeh this is good Atom.. Going by her current state of mind and character, more than likely she will react negatively to this.

More than likely she will drop off, but who gives a fuk.. It's clear to me, she is more drama than her worth is.

Its clear she isn't used to men holding her accountable, she is probably dealing with beta thirsty types more often than a guy who will put her back in her box.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar to the others I would just say "I didn't hear from you so I made other plans. What's your Sunday look like?".

Then go from there.
I sent her this...

The date got cancelled by default, simply because I got no response back from you. Naturally, I made other plans.. Maybe another time when I am free. Enjoy your day

I didn't offer Sunday, simply because I am not meeting plates with this current climate... Maybe in a few weeks time.

I am pretty certain this one will drop off as she is only used to desperate thirsty guys treating her vagina like it was made in heaven.

If she gets back to me, then will aim to smash.. If she doesn't... No loss she was simply too much drama

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent her this...

The date got cancelled by default, simply because I got no response back from you. Naturally, I made other plans.. Maybe another time when I am free. Enjoy your day

I didn't offer Sunday, simply because I am not meeting plates with this current climate... Maybe in a few weeks time.

I am pretty certain this one will drop off as she is only used to desperate thirsty guys treating her vagina like it was made in heaven.

If she gets back to me, then will aim to smash.. If she doesn't... No loss she was simply too much drama

She replied back...

Her - Default? Now I have heard it all.

Pay attention guys, this is the definition of crazy and accepting zero accountability.

When she begins to steer the conversation down the path of complete irrationality... It's time to ignore and WALK

Some woman are beyond help and the games are never worth dealing with.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that's what they do... they have no rational argument so they pick up on one word, the word that they would never use.

I personally would reply back, because at this point it's a silly game, so it would be entertaining. She's already gone, so why not?

"Yes, by default. You see, answering texts is a matter of common courtesy. Your lack of a reply told me everything I needed to know. Enjoy your day!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She replied back...

Her - Default? Now I have heard it all.

Pay attention guys, this is the definition of crazy and accepting zero accountability.

When she begins to steer the conversation down the path of complete irrationality... It's time to ignore and WALK

Some woman are beyond help and the games are never worth dealing with.
To spin a less experienced guy to confusion

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that's what they do... they have no rational argument so they pick up on one word, the word that they would never use.

I personally would reply back, because at this point it's a silly game, so it would be entertaining. She's already gone, so why not?

"Yes, by default. You see, answering texts is a matter of common courtesy. Your lack of a reply told me everything I needed to know. Enjoy your day!"
Atom I won't entertain her any longer.. She knows and understands FULLY why I didn't bother with the date.

It doesn't even require explanation.. Will be a matter of time till she starts messaging me again.

For now.. She is on my ignore list!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom I won't entertain her any longer.. She knows and understands FULLY why I didn't bother with the date.

It doesn't even require explanation.. Will be a matter of time till she starts messaging me again.

For now.. She is on my ignore list!
You forgot. If they like you they will be fvcking you. It's easy.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there's a lot of nuance to these situations, but here's the details I got...

a. First date solid
b. Texting
c. Second date and time set
d. SF sends random text Wednesday, not to confirm date, just chatting
e. Plate doesn't respond till Friday
f. SF has made other plans

It sounded like she was texting to confirm, possibly to flake, but who knows. The fact remains that you did have a date set.

I may have responded with..

Her "I haven't heard from you in 3 days"

Me "Hey sexy, see you at 8"

Her "some random flake excuse"

Me "Lame", then silence...

Or maybe she still comes. Who knows at this point? Even if I made other plans, I would have waited for her to "tip her hand".

Your approach is still solid, but I am merely suggesting a different approach if you didn't have plans or actually chose to stay in for the night.

I'm not sure missing one text in a woman you have only fvcked once and talked to for a week or so warrants disrespect.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would.
This chit chatty text in my opinion is not the way to go. It is better if she's initiating 80% of the time especially after sex.
I know a coworker that does this to the point were girls are cursing him to hell for not replying. Lol
He's decent looking so that might help too.
I stick to knowing that a woman can out wait a man to a 10:1 ratio.
The man hamster stirs easily
I know there's a lot of nuance to these situations, but here's the details I got...

a. First date solid
b. Texting
c. Second date and time set
d. SF sends random text Wednesday, not to confirm date, just chatting
e. Plate doesn't respond till Friday
f. SF has made other plans

It sounded like she was texting to confirm, possibly to flake, but who knows. The fact remains that you did have a date set.

I may have responded with..

Her "I haven't heard from you in 3 days"

Me "Hey sexy, see you at 8"

Her "some random flake excuse"

Me "Lame", then silence...

Or maybe she still comes. Who knows at this point? Even if I made other plans, I would have waited for her to "tip her hand".

Your approach is still solid, but I am merely suggesting a different approach if you didn't have plans or actually chose to stay in for the night.

I'm not sure missing one text in a woman you have only fvcked once and talked to for a week or so warrants disrespect.
[/I may

I maybe old fashioned man.. I usually ask someone a question by text, they message me back. I think that's how it works

The girl ghosted me... Not heard a word in 3 days..

Late in the evening one hour before the date time, she messages me with an extremely ****y attitude and victim playing.

She even stated MY LOSS, when I didn't immediately drop everything and immediately text her back.

No disrespect here? Honestly.

I understand your point though man. Thanks

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I maybe old fashioned man.. I usually ask someone a question by text, they message me back. I think that's how it works

Late in the evening one hour before the date time, she messages me with an extremely c0cky attitude and victim playing.

She even stated MY LOSS, when I didn't immediately drop everything and immediately text her back.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Late in the evening one hour before the date time, she messages me with an extremely c0cky attitude and victim playing.

my grandad used to have a rule, When masculine men have no boundaries, standards or requirements , chaos pursues.

if you upset the house he would put the whole house on lockdown for 2 weeks minimum.

1000 people turned up to his funeral. a normal guy

keep doing what your doing im on your team, i wont even meet a chic if she dont speak on the phone first

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my grandad used to have a rule, When masculine men have no boundaries, standards or requirements , chaos pursues.

if you upset the house he would put the whole house on lockdown for 2 weeks minimum.

1000 people turned up to his funeral. a normal guy

keep doing what your doing im on your team, i wont even meet a chic if she dont speak on the phone first
[/QUOTE

Respect to your grandad bruv

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Just curious...why did you text this girl something stupid after you had a date set already and you had banged on the first date. The power was is your hands.

Your neediness got in the way and you were excited because she is "hot" so you texted her. She may have gotten turned off by your dumb text. Sure she f'ed up by not texting you back and waiting until 1hr before the date but if she is as hot as you say she has seen this story before where the guy gets thirsty and the guy starts blowing her up. The good thing is you didn't so she got intrigued again and wanted to see you hence her texting you why you did not text back in 3 days. She was not asking you why you didn't text in three days she was asking you are we still on for tonight.

You had options instead of blowing it up but you chose to blow it up because the ego got in the way

Option 1: tell her you made plans but that you can reschedule and had her come over another day. No date or going out.
Option 2: tell her to come over. No date and no going out as she is not dating or wife material

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious...why did you text this girl something stupid after you had a date set already and you had banged on the first date. The power was is your hands.

Your neediness got in the way and you were excited because she is "hot" so you texted her. She may have gotten turned off by your dumb text. Sure she f'ed up by not texting you back and waiting until 1hr before the date but if she is as hot as you say she has seen this story before where the guy gets thirsty and the guy starts blowing her up. The good thing is you didn't so she got intrigued again and wanted to see you hence her texting you why you did not text back in 3 days. She was not asking you why you didn't text in three days she was asking you are we still on for tonight.

You had options instead of blowing it up but you chose to blow it up because the ego got in the way

Option 1: tell her you made plans but that you can reschedule and had her come over another day. No date or going out.
Option 2: tell her to come over. No date and no going out as she is not dating or wife material
Bruv I really don't want to cuss you out publicly here... So I will keep this very short and very simple.

You have taken one little piece of conversation out of CONTEXT

You don't know about ALL the other conversation that went on in between that one text, that you have become so desperately and unhealthily attached with.

You haven't seen the numerous texts and pictures of her azz... That she sent me, and how she described how she loved me spanking her azz.

Dude I really can't be arsed to go into full details

It's just very sad that you have latched onto one little text, and don't understand the numerous other text messages and context behind that text.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think overanalyzing this strikes no purpose.

You might not have been her n1 guy, she wanted to test, ... Point is, could have been anything. SF did good, she has to be held accountable for the way she acts. If you don't mind a women with that behaviour, go ahead and set up a new date, but if you have any other quality plates you don't need to deal with this bs.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op i like that you got a solid frame and won’t accept any such kind of bs . You definitely made her hamster wheel spinning like crazy .

That woman thought that she had the cake and eat it too . Stupid mind games trying to establish the upper hand early. It’s just funny how she tries to make you jealous when she said that she made other plans .

Let me guess . She is early 20s year old . If she’s older then she either immature or used to beta males hitting up on her.

I’m quite sure you’re not her 2nd option as some here said . Otherwise she wouldn’t care that much . Most likely forgot or didn’t see that you texted her but still she could at least apologize but instead she’s showing that spoiled attitude.You replied properly .

If you want my opinion i would contact her and fck her one more time and then i would let her go . I smell too much drama and no amount of beauty, status or whatever is worthy for that .
Considering her burn its going to be easy to have her in your bed . But if you don’t feel like meeting her again then go ghost . You are still the winner .

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op i like that you got a solid frame and won’t accept any such kind of bs . You definitely made her hamster wheel spinning like crazy .

That woman thought that she had the cake and eat it too . Stupid mind games trying to establish the upper hand early. It’s just funny how she tries to make you jealous when she said that she made other plans .

Let me guess . She is early 20s year old . If she’s older then she either immature or used to beta males hitting up on her.

I’m quite sure you’re not her 2nd option as some here said . Otherwise she wouldn’t care that much . Most likely forgot or didn’t see that you texted her but still she could at least apologize but instead she’s showing that spoiled attitude.You replied properly .

If you want my opinion i would contact her and fck her one more time and then i would let her go . I smell too much drama and no amount of beauty, status or whatever is worthy for that .
Considering her burn its going to be easy to have her in your bed . But if you don’t feel like meeting her again then go ghost . You are still the winner .
Firstly she is hot Bruv, and I totally get the impression that most dudes around her are thirsty beta cucks.

Personaly I don't believe she forgot about the date.. She is a player.. She is attractive nice body, and she probably tries this shyte with most dudes and they fold simply to access that vagina.

I probably will aim to smash again if she reaches out.. However is she disappears completely, then it's no big loss.

Girls who create drama, sabotage a good thing are never worth investing time in.

I already have 3 other sloots lined up.. She is old news!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly she is hot Bruv, and I totally get the impression that most dudes around her are thirsty beta cucks.

Personaly I don't believe she forgot about the date.. She is a player.. She is attractive nice body, and she probably tries this shyte with most dudes and they fold simply to access that vagina.

I probably will aim to smash again if she reaches out.. However is she disappears completely, then it's no big loss.

Girls who create drama, sabotage a good thing are never worth investing time in.

I already have 3 other sloots lined up.. She is old news!
I know , hot women feel entitled that they are some special entity in this world and if everyone is giving them the world out there or they do whatever they want with zero accountability it’s expected to have such
behavior.

I’m also considered attractive myself and many women do stupid **** to be around me so i unfortunately adopt a ****y behavior but not even close at the extremes women go. Considering how many beta dudes exist out there i don’t blame them . Women are smarter than them .

Considering i was in the same situation like you not too long ago , I’m sure she’s gonna text you again cause women like that can’t live without attention and it’s like a heroine junky when his dose is out . They get crazyy. And I’m sure you’ll bang her again quite easily.

if not , you already tapped that, +1 on your list . You’re the winner and she the loser .

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you got in her head there is a very good chance she will contact you again imo.

After her your loss txt, her hamster kept spinning so she had to send an other msg.

You got in her head, this is how it should handle. When they try to play games we just dont engage.

Thats a big hit on her self esteem. Lolllll

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you got in her head there is a very good chance she will contact you again imo.

After her your loss txt, her hamster kept spinning so she had to send an other msg.

You got in her head, this is how it should handle. When they try to play games we just dont engage.

Thats a big hit on her self esteem. Lolllll
Exactly she was hoping I would be losing my shute, but in the end it was her who lost the plot lol.

She probably thought I would drop everything else last minute and go ahead with the so called date.

Instead she got told that I have other plans and I MAY catch up with her if and when I am free.

Her ego must have taken a hit