Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How old were you when you discovered this forum and what year and has it changed at all?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 22-23 years old, my dad gave me the book the game when i was working security one day. Read the book, loved it, stumbled upon the community and than this forum, the rest is history
Wow how did he come about getting into this lifestyle?

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
2021, 18 years old. Everything has changed, I notice the patterns more easily, and it's time for me to learn from people's experiences and be better, as well as share this wisdom among my male peers.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the line between red and black pill is becoming more tenuous and blurred. It wasn't just those recurrent posters here, it's the higher levels of misogynist toxicity that I've noticed in seduction and men's improvement communities in general.

I define "red pill" (although I did not come up with the term) as understanding the biological mechanics of female behavior -- why they are turned off by neediness, why they are turned on by confidence, why they are attracted to taller men, why they are attracted to pre-selected men, why they nest with subservient men, why they leave betas for alphas, but also why they leave alphas for betas, etc.

Understanding, and accepting with grace, that these mechanics are always in play when dealing with women, is the how one succeeds with women -- learning to use those mechanics to your advantage in dating.

But a lot of 'red pill' circles are angry and resentful at those biological mechanics. Maybe that's considered "black pill" but I see a lot of resentful, bitter and downright misogynist material coming from self-professed red pill guys like Rich Cooper, Rollo Tomassi etc. The Rational Male is so underscored with resentment for women that one could not possibly view RT as a seducer who loves women. He sounds like a beta dude who's been burned by women over and over, and hates them for it. Is that what "taking the red pill" is? I hope not.
There is no blurring between the redpill and blackpill, as far as I've noticed. If you watch Rollo's content you'd conclude that his rather direct observations actually come from a place of humor and sometimes pity for women, and not resentment or hatred of women.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found this site back in 2004. Stopped posting a good while now.

Read Pook, Anti Dump and Tomassi and went out and started to "WIN" in life. The longer you stay the more bitter it becomes. Learn the simple things and go live your life trying to "understand" women is futile at times. Knowing how to "game" them and pass their "****" tests is all you need to know, the rest is well semantic on how not to screw up your life.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joined when I was 31 after meeting a woman I was interested in but she played the most mind games I have ever experienced in my life. None of my male nor female friends could understand what this chicks deal was. Decided before walking away from her, to seek out 3rd party responses via sosuave. Got pretty enlightening ones so decided to stick around.
I have not bought in to these categories of bluepill vs redpill vs blackpill bull. Nor have I read any of these self help books as I believe not every woman nor situation is the same. Men just need to gain experience via the real world.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been all over the internet at various stages in my life, been banned from most forums for being a troll, but often forums were a great way for me to beat my writers block

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I found this place 3,5 years ago, so I was 39 at the time. If I remember correctly I first found "the book of Pook" somewhere, think it was on the red pill subreddit. The book of Pook let me to the dj bible, which let me to this site. Kinda the other way around.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

I stumbled in here in 2015 at 46 years of age. I was searching the web for information about BPD because my boyfriend’s ex wife had been clinically diagnosed as such and was crazy AF. For a while I lurked quietly and read things, especially the BPD combined thread, which helped me better support my man and know that his situation was not isolated…

Then at some point a smug poster named @Ronaldo7 had a thread so over the top I had to chime in, so I joined. I’ve been around ever since. I’m here to give perspective, offer a different view, show the ladies’ playbook and rationale & support the development of solid masculine men. The world needs more real men out there. So I try and encourage & facilitate that in my own small way.

The forum seems to cycle to a degree regarding quality of content. There have always been quality posters, there have always been the hopelessly lost, there have been the occasional female around…most of the best posters eventually move on to other life endeavors, some folks get banned, and some periodically pop back in.

The search function is a great resource, especially for the casual lurkers or the newbies. There is great content from years past at the entry of a query, over and above the DJ Bible & Book of Pook.

There are cool men who hang out here. Quality guys giving their time & perspective from all over the world.

It’s pretty dam cool.

Cheers

Billtx49

Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

I stumbled in here in 2015 at 46 years of age. I was searching the web for information about BPD because my boyfriend’s ex wife had been clinically diagnosed as such and was crazy AF. For a while I lurked quietly and read things, especially the BPD combined thread, which helped me better support my man and know that his situation was not isolated…

Then at some point a smug poster named @Ronaldo7 had a thread so over the top I had to chime in, so I joined. I’ve been around ever since. I’m here to give perspective, offer a different view, show the ladies’ playbook and rationale & support the development of solid masculine men. The world needs more real men out there. So I try and encourage & facilitate that in my own small way.

The forum seems to cycle to a degree regarding quality of content. There have always been quality posters, there have always been the hopelessly lost, there have been the occasional female around…most of the best posters eventually move on to other life endeavors, some folks get banned, and some periodically pop back in.

The search function is a great resource, especially for the casual lurkers or the newbies. There is great content from years past at the entry of a query, over and above the DJ Bible & Book of Pook.

There are cool men who hang out here. Quality guys giving their time & perspective from all over the world.

It’s pretty dam cool.

Cheers
Thanks for your contributions BeE, it’s always a good thing to occasionally get your perspective on some important issues.

Billtx49

Reaction score
But if you search for a topic that is widely discussed here, the site never shows up. I found this website by describing certain actions that my BPD ex-girlfriend was doing
Yes, I understand and found this forum in a similar manner. Something to consider though, a search term like ‘daddy issues’ could well be returning far more results than it did 8 years ago. Media expansion plus more issue attention…
A dual search for both daddy issues and sosuave returns at least a page of recent results on my iPhone.
We could now be at the back of the returned list on a single issue search, or perhaps now, Google doesn’t do the same quantity or quality returns on a pad or phone as a laptop.
Don’t know, but an interesting question for the software educated here if anyone wants to contribute…

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2021, 18 years old. Everything has changed, I notice the patterns more easily, and it's time for me to learn from people's experiences and be better, as well as share this wisdom among my male peers.
damn young man

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found this forum in my 30s but it was too outside my experience spat the pill out again. It was the golden age of OLD so I was too busy downloading chicks anyway. Read the game went through a brief pua phase. Most of it was BS some was based on sound behavioursl psychology. Hope David DeAngelo falls off his jetski - c0cky funny lost me several hot chicks. I turned OLD into my own lab and iterated quickly.

2015 I joined mainly to learn how to manage my woman in an LTR. Did that and a few guys I helped out are happily married. Learnt a lot from the young guys. Old dog with new tricks and all the old tricks which r so out of date they re new again.

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 22-23 years old, my dad gave me the book the game when i was working security one day. Read the book, loved it, stumbled upon the community and than this forum, the rest is history
he gave you the book?

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2013. Age 42. Marriage was on the brink. This forum did help. Along with others

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 22, I joined the same year I discovered the forum, 2013. I found this forum looking for answers about my lack of success with women and to overcome anxiety. A lot has changed since then. I eradicated my anxiety, worked through a bunch of other issues, started getting women and having sex again. In 2015 I started a LTR, in 2019 we got married and last year we got a son. My life is great.
Forum: 2014 (24 years old)
Spinning : 2014-2016
LTR: 2016
wife: 2019
Kid: 2021
Sounds like me. We getting baby girl in december

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
late 50 when discovered. I should have found it sooner but google doesn't present this one easily.

in only a couple of years, the forum has cycled. I think several members change id... some come and go. Only a couple I see that really stay and are doing work for men, and they are pretty good.

Not many sources available like this. Some person.. is holding the bulwark to provide this. I don't know how many but for some men they are a real hero.