Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How old were you when you discovered this forum and what year and has it changed at all?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2016 and I was... 34.

This place put me on the path that I needed about 20 years earlier. Still incredibly fortunate to find this place, and it will always hold a special place in my heart. However, the lessons stop after about 6 months, as the general knowledge on this board is quite limited in their relations to women.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started doing pickup in late 2013 on my own with zero knowledge. Shortly after I became active with RSD, then RooshV a few years later - now here.

As for the manosphere/PU community in general, I've no idea what's changed, as each community is quite different. This place seems to have quite a mix of different opinion and experience levels, which I like.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
2020 and i was 24, I spent some time looking for a forum that discussed Game. Before this I saw someone on Rooshv recommend this site, rooshv was all about politics and culture wars before he went on a religious crusade.

I also tried reddit but that place is an sjw echo chamber full of really bad male dating advice.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got here in 2004. I was 16.