Josh Davidson
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2021
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 140
?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Approaches are one thing and choosing signals are another.That's interesting. I would have thought it to be many times a day.
Approached per se? I agree with the above 100%.Approaches are one thing and choosing signals are another.
Most women dont get approached everyday but they get many choosing signals from men who are too scared to approach. A stare, a smile, a nod, a wolf whistle, a shout from inside a moving car, that sort of thing.
You’re absolutely correct.Approached per se? I agree with the above 100%.
That being said, what I have seen happen many zillion times is that women will be trying to take care of business or do something in a public place and they get treated differently by men who interact with them in the course of what's going on. For example, a hot woman in a grocery store might ask a male employee "Where is the frozen pizza isle?" Rather than the dude just say "Isle 6, left side", the guy will walk her there. Stare at her with bug eyes the whole time. Tell her how much he likes pizza too. If another coworker comes up he might nit pick the coworker in order to try and impress her.. All of this rather than just say "Isle 6, left side", like he would have to a male customer or fugly woman.
I think you're over generalizing a bit. I've done this countless times. Dudes and females show me rather than just tell me.Approached per se? I agree with the above 100%.
That being said, what I have seen happen many zillion times is that women will be trying to take care of business or do something in a public place and they get treated differently by men who interact with them in the course of what's going on. For example, a hot woman in a grocery store might ask a male employee "Where is the frozen pizza isle?" Rather than the dude just say "Isle 6, left side", the guy will walk her there. Stare at her with bug eyes the whole time. Tell her how much he likes pizza too. If another coworker comes up he might nit pick the coworker in order to try and impress her.. All of this rather than just say "Isle 6, left side", like he would have to a male customer or fugly woman.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yeah but they don’t stare at your tits with bug eyes and a stiffie.I think you're over generalizing a bit. I've done this countless times. Dudes and females show me rather than just tell me.
Pecks, not tits.Yeah but they don’t stare at your tits with bug eyes and a stiffie.