"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How often does an average looking woman get approached by men looking for a relationship or sex?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
Firstly, I think it massively depends on location. Literally everything under the umbrella of 'game' seems to be effected so much by it.

But in general, I guess 'online', the answer is literally non-stop. If she has an insta she'll get dm'd most days, and tinder she will match with 100% of the guys she swipes on

But 'in person', I think it's way less common than people think. At least where i live in the UK. When I first got into cold approach I had convo's about this with both the actual girls I was hitting on and also female friends etc and it literally almost never happened to them that a random guy would walk up too her and start a convo/hit on her. Even in bars it was somewhat rare!!! The closest too an 'approach' most girls could relate too would be a random guy grinding up behind her on the dancefloor in a club. It simply doesn't really seem to happen here

Reddit used to tell me that this was a good thing and that in approaching i'd stand out of the pack in a positive way, but honestly, I'd much rather approach in a culture where it's more normalised like the US. Otherwise It often almost felt like your value was instantly knocked down a few pegs as you were now a guy doing something that some hot 19 year old Brit girl thinks of as unusual since it hasn't ever happened to her lol. 'Normal' would be a handsome dude sliding into her DM's
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
That's interesting. I would have thought it to be many times a day.
Approaches are one thing and choosing signals are another.
Most women dont get approached everyday but they get many choosing signals from men who are too scared to approach. A stare, a smile, a nod, a wolf whistle, a shout from inside a moving car, that sort of thing.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Approaches are one thing and choosing signals are another.
Most women dont get approached everyday but they get many choosing signals from men who are too scared to approach. A stare, a smile, a nod, a wolf whistle, a shout from inside a moving car, that sort of thing.
Approached per se? I agree with the above 100%.

That being said, what I have seen happen many zillion times is that women will be trying to take care of business or do something in a public place and they get treated differently by men who interact with them in the course of what's going on. For example, a hot woman in a grocery store might ask a male employee "Where is the frozen pizza isle?" Rather than the dude just say "Isle 6, left side", the guy will walk her there. Stare at her with bug eyes the whole time. Tell her how much he likes pizza too. If another coworker comes up he might nit pick the coworker in order to try and impress her.. All of this rather than just say "Isle 6, left side", like he would have to a male customer or fugly woman.
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
Approached per se? I agree with the above 100%.

That being said, what I have seen happen many zillion times is that women will be trying to take care of business or do something in a public place and they get treated differently by men who interact with them in the course of what's going on. For example, a hot woman in a grocery store might ask a male employee "Where is the frozen pizza isle?" Rather than the dude just say "Isle 6, left side", the guy will walk her there. Stare at her with bug eyes the whole time. Tell her how much he likes pizza too. If another coworker comes up he might nit pick the coworker in order to try and impress her.. All of this rather than just say "Isle 6, left side", like he would have to a male customer or fugly woman.
You’re absolutely correct.
Thats pvssy power in action right there.
Power of any kind is very difficult to give up once tasted. Thats why dictators hang on to it by any means necessary. Women too enjoy maximum pvssy power from the age of around 16 to about 30. With that power they can get men to do anything they want:
-Being walked to the pizza isle,
-being given a man’s jacket on a cold night,
-men buying them drinks in the club,
-some men even pay their household bills,

From the age of 30 however, that pvssy power starts to wane each year as the aging process wears their beauty down. Losing this power is painful, thats why many start having cosmetic procedures and hating on younger and fresher-looking women.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I have a female family friend since childhood. She is a solid 7 & fit. She made an OkCupid profile in 2018. In NYC Metro (online dating Mecca), she got over 200 messages in her first 24 hours on the app.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Approached per se? I agree with the above 100%.

That being said, what I have seen happen many zillion times is that women will be trying to take care of business or do something in a public place and they get treated differently by men who interact with them in the course of what's going on. For example, a hot woman in a grocery store might ask a male employee "Where is the frozen pizza isle?" Rather than the dude just say "Isle 6, left side", the guy will walk her there. Stare at her with bug eyes the whole time. Tell her how much he likes pizza too. If another coworker comes up he might nit pick the coworker in order to try and impress her.. All of this rather than just say "Isle 6, left side", like he would have to a male customer or fugly woman.
I think you're over generalizing a bit. I've done this countless times. Dudes and females show me rather than just tell me.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I think you're over generalizing a bit. I've done this countless times. Dudes and females show me rather than just tell me.
Yeah but they don’t stare at your tits with bug eyes and a stiffie.
 
Top