Josh Davidson
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2021
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 140
?
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Approaches are one thing and choosing signals are another.That's interesting. I would have thought it to be many times a day.
Approached per se? I agree with the above 100%.Approaches are one thing and choosing signals are another.
Most women dont get approached everyday but they get many choosing signals from men who are too scared to approach. A stare, a smile, a nod, a wolf whistle, a shout from inside a moving car, that sort of thing.
You’re absolutely correct.Approached per se? I agree with the above 100%.
That being said, what I have seen happen many zillion times is that women will be trying to take care of business or do something in a public place and they get treated differently by men who interact with them in the course of what's going on. For example, a hot woman in a grocery store might ask a male employee "Where is the frozen pizza isle?" Rather than the dude just say "Isle 6, left side", the guy will walk her there. Stare at her with bug eyes the whole time. Tell her how much he likes pizza too. If another coworker comes up he might nit pick the coworker in order to try and impress her.. All of this rather than just say "Isle 6, left side", like he would have to a male customer or fugly woman.
I think you're over generalizing a bit. I've done this countless times. Dudes and females show me rather than just tell me.Approached per se? I agree with the above 100%.
That being said, what I have seen happen many zillion times is that women will be trying to take care of business or do something in a public place and they get treated differently by men who interact with them in the course of what's going on. For example, a hot woman in a grocery store might ask a male employee "Where is the frozen pizza isle?" Rather than the dude just say "Isle 6, left side", the guy will walk her there. Stare at her with bug eyes the whole time. Tell her how much he likes pizza too. If another coworker comes up he might nit pick the coworker in order to try and impress her.. All of this rather than just say "Isle 6, left side", like he would have to a male customer or fugly woman.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yeah but they don’t stare at your tits with bug eyes and a stiffie.I think you're over generalizing a bit. I've done this countless times. Dudes and females show me rather than just tell me.
Pecks, not tits.Yeah but they don’t stare at your tits with bug eyes and a stiffie.