"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How often do you reach the cervix?

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Of the 8 women I penetrated I only reached the cervix on one and it makes me so fùcking angry, makes me feel inadequate.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Of the 8 women I penetrated I only reached the cervix on one and it makes me so fùcking angry, makes me feel inadequate.
You are inadequate. And you are also a

 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I rather he post his delusions here then go on a shooting rampage thinking every women is possessed by Demons.

Poor fella is angry all the time.
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
True that. Maybe the forum should have a special section for nut job trolls and delusional types...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
This is a serious post? LOL
A doctor can reach her cervix with his fingers to check dilation before birth.

Change position and have her arch her back.

It is a unique post if it's real. lol Some women are deeper than others. Believe it or not for some women pounding on her cervix is painful for others it's not. Going too deep is not appreciated by all women. You will know when she puts her hand on you trying to hold you back a little.
 

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
4,735
Reaction score
1,223
Location
The Dirty South

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Cervix coaxes a mans ego knowing hes maxxed out her vaginal barrel. Thing about it even with 8" you wont completely max out every single female as some are deeper.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Worry about what is in your control. How are your junk aligns with the inside of her is not in your control. But what is in your control is to put effort into giving her pleasure By fingering, oral, foreplay, etc. I have posted this before I am not the most hung horse in the barn. Not lengthwise. Girth wise I am OK. But every time I have sex I get the woman off 19 out of 20 times. Sometimes this with penetration, and sometimes it’s other ways. It doesn’t matter how I do it. What matters is I put in the extra effort to see to it that it gets done. Another thing I am careful about his hygiene. I don’t care how much I want it If my balls are sweaty it’s not going to happen until I shower. I will not put her through that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
While you're inside her, rub her c-l-i-t gently. That should help a bit. My current lady squrited from a durl motion from intercourse and by me rubbing her c-l-i-t to climax.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
Worry about what is in your control. How are your junk aligns with the inside of her is not in your control. But what is in your control is to put effort into giving her pleasure By fingering, oral, foreplay, etc. I have posted this before I am not the most hung horse in the barn. Not lengthwise. Girth wise I am OK. But every time I have sex I get the woman off 19 out of 20 times. Sometimes this with penetration, and sometimes it’s other ways. It doesn’t matter how I do it. What matters is I put in the extra effort to see to it that it gets done. Another thing I am careful about his hygiene. I don’t care how much I want it If my balls are sweaty it’s not going to happen until I shower. I will not put her through that.
dont call it junk its definently not junk );
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top