Plasticbucket
Banned
- Joined
- May 31, 2019
- Messages
- 41
- Reaction score
- 5
- Age
- 41
Of the 8 women I penetrated I only reached the cervix on one and it makes me so fùcking angry, makes me feel inadequate.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You are inadequate. And you are also aOf the 8 women I penetrated I only reached the cervix on one and it makes me so fùcking angry, makes me feel inadequate.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
DrBeard?Of the 8 women I penetrated I only reached the cervix on one and it makes me so fùcking angry, makes me feel inadequate.
Self awareness is growing in this one.Of the 8 women I penetrated I only reached the cervix on one and it makes me so fùcking angry, makes me feel inadequate.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Ah, DrBeard, the greatest troll of all time...DrBeard?
dont call it junk its definently not junk );Worry about what is in your control. How are your junk aligns with the inside of her is not in your control. But what is in your control is to put effort into giving her pleasure By fingering, oral, foreplay, etc. I have posted this before I am not the most hung horse in the barn. Not lengthwise. Girth wise I am OK. But every time I have sex I get the woman off 19 out of 20 times. Sometimes this with penetration, and sometimes it’s other ways. It doesn’t matter how I do it. What matters is I put in the extra effort to see to it that it gets done. Another thing I am careful about his hygiene. I don’t care how much I want it If my balls are sweaty it’s not going to happen until I shower. I will not put her through that.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
That bad pun did us all a disscervix.dont call it junk its definently not junk );