Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much older are you guys willing to go

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm now dating a woman a year older than me and I'm loving it.
She's more than ready to do anything sexually and do it anywhere. She cooks well has her own friends and her own life.

She told me that she can't hang out in the pub with me and gave me a key to get into her place when I'm ready to leave the pub.

I can't see this happening with a younger woman.

In any event, if you're asking a question about what's too young, the answers vary with individuals. If you're uncomfortable, forget about her and move on.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Falcon Eye
In my view every man should experience an older woman at least once, preferably many times:D, before we settle down.
I can agree to that ;)

The oldest woman I've been with is 19 years older than me, heh she's even a few years older than my step-mother. But she was exceptional in the umm, SUV.

At this point though it was only a one night stand, until I can see her again. I'm currently waiting for her call tonight to confirm our time together for tomorrow.

If I can end up seeing her at least once a week I believe that I can learn so much on how to be a better lover. It’s like my own personal Sex Ed teacher but with hands on experience :p

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the lower part of the age range I accept, take your age, divide by 2 and add 7. For me that would be 21yo. So I would date girls from 21 to about 29 tops.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that formula Genghis Juan and it works both ways to, just multiply age by two and subtract 7.

I got a lower age limit of 18 and an upper age maximum of 37. I can see myself dating 18 year olds and in fact I’m pursuing one right now, but I won’t date anybody above 24, I’ll have sex with older women though.