Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much a month do you spend on alcohol?

xenten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably ~$10 if any. I don't like drinking so much. If I do it's at a party where it's $5 for a cup.

Aboleo said:
I've actually had maybe three beers in the past seven months. I've been busy lately and when I'm working I don't have time for drinking. I prefer to smoke the reefer, instead. It's kinda like my Sunday morning ritual. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM_vLk1I6G4
That's how I act when I smoke, scary huh.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe around $80 a month on average. Usually purchases consist of Bud Light, some wine, and some liqueur like Disaronno or Bailey's.

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
sheeet I just calculated what Ive spent on alco since december and the figure is approaching $1k in about a month and a half.

I was in thailand though so I was partying nearly every night.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been fortunate... when I was younger, I spent a buttload on booze. For the past 3 years, I worked in the club scene so I got free booze 24/7. For the past year, I've been uberconcerned with fitness and getting in shape so my alcohol consumption has dropped significantly.

If I had to guess, in an average month I spend about $40. If I know I'm going to drink, I have drinks at my place before I go out/get picked up (no DWI for me!)... it's a lot more cost-efficient, as then you just go out and maintain, not drink to get drunk.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$0 just don't really wanna drink.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spend alot on alcohol. I stock my bar at least once a week with premium vodkas, gins, whiskeys, bourbons, rums, tequilas, etc etc. *Sigh* Again I have to cite my las vegas lifestyle. I enteratian alot of people at my house and my wet dry bar takes a hit at least once a month. I don't know how anybody else lives but out here a nice house, car and good entertainment will bring the stars a little bit close to you.

When I go out I tip out my bartenders very well and that goes a long way as well. I meet new people and get "free" shots. I say "free" because I paid for them several times over on my previous visits and having that money show when it counts is a huge victory for me.

Don't get me wrong though...I work two jobs and make six figures a year in my fair lady vegas. If I was making 30-40K a year and didn't have any growth prospects in site, I'd spend 10 dollars a week on ten high wiskey and have the most bottom of the barrel girls at my house ever week, believe it!