Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much a month do you spend on alcohol?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering do you have any idea how much a month you spend on alcohol on average?

I would love or perhaps hate to know how much I've spent on alcoholic drinks since I started drinking.

It'd also be interesting to know how many beers I've had, etc.

As it is I never keep track of such items. But we all know alcohol is way overpriced at bars and clubs. I cant think of an item where the markup is as crazy other than perhaps clothing which has some of the most arbitrary pricing I've ever seen.

I'm going to try to figure out how much I spent on alcohol last year.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anywhere from $20-$100

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably spend about 100-200 a month. I'm a binge drinker, though.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less than $100, but I seldom drink when I'm out since I have no 'designated driver', so most of my alcohol budget is on wine by the case, beer by the case and various whiskeys for my home bar and so on.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say about $100-200, I probably buy a case or two for home, and about once a week (or every other) hit a bar, an all you can drink special is probably $30. Al-a-carte is $5/drink.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much less now that I've decided to stop drinking at home alone.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually me and my friends all throw some money in a hat on friday and saturday and net around 50-130 bucks for beer.

But coming outta my wallet...
it Depends. I'm a big drinker.
this past december, I spent around 150-230 dollars (including new years.. i bought three 12 packs of newcastle and a 12 of Gosser.)

Last month I spent atleast 70-100 bucks.

It just depends on how generous I feel I guess. :D

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 or 20 bucks max. In college though it was much more, most of my expendable income went toward my partying. Drinks were really cheap but it was still easy to spend 50-100 bucks a night on a good night. Going out 4 nights a week, it really added up. After my move I haven't been partying hardly at all though.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Less than $40 every month. I get free drinks or buy quality over quantity. It's so much better to enjoy one quality drink than chugging / shot gunning cheap piss beer. Also you avoid hangovers and acting dumb. I enjoy watching really drunk people making a fool of themselves. :kick:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gone through periods where I quit drinking due to some bad heartburn issues.

So I might quit again. I'm using the money issue as a reason to bolster support for it.

The last few months I got into drinking wine. I've gotten about 2 bottles a week. I don't go for the expensive ones, more like that $8-$15 bottles.

So even that alone accounts for 20-30 a week.

I'm guessing I average at least 100 a month when you throw in the beer or two I get with some meals at restaurants.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$0

I work for a vodka company.
:whistle:

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I drank what I really LIKE to drink I would spend a LOT. Micro brews aren't cheap. And neither is good rum. But beer makes me feel like crap, and rum does the same sometimes (plus when you add coke its loaded with calories) so i drink vodka which my system is much more tolerant of.

I have found several good vodkas that are under $20 for a 1.75l. What does that work out to be? maybe .50 per drink? Pretty economical.

I probably spend about $100-$150, but a good chunk of that is due to the fact that i live downtown so everyone stops by my place before we go out and drinks all my booze.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I have found several good vodkas that are under $20 for a 1.75l. What does that work out to be? maybe .50 per drink? Pretty economical.
Like what? I love vodka.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Like what? I love vodka.
Luksosowa- polish potato vodka

Polska- polish rye vodka

Both of these are flavorful in that they have kind of a "juicy" and aromatic quality to them. Hard to describe, but tasty.

Another good one if you like Stoli and Absolut and stuff like that is Svedka. It's no Grey Goose or Chopin, but it's a VERY acceptable and reasonably priced alternative.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Another good one if you like Stoli and Absolut and stuff like that is Svedka. It's no Grey Goose or Chopin,..
Damn man, where's the love?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$30-40 bucks. I tend to buy 1-2 bottles of cheap wine a month, and occasionally a pack of malt beverages. I don't like beer.