You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
its not a one shoe fits all,How many times should u text a women on a week?
plateDepends on what status does she have in your life. Plate vs actual gf/wife - two different worlds.
Let her initiate 75-80% of the time. I’d keep it more down to this ratio and judge is accordingly and not get caught up so much on total number of texts. She shows high interest - you reciprocate. She almost never reached out and you barely (if at all) reach out to her.plate
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
At the start 90% of women won't do the initiating unless she has super high interest.Let her initiate 75-80% of the time. I’d keep it more down to this ratio and judge is accordingly and not get caught up so much on total number of texts. She shows high interest - you reciprocate. She almost never reached out and you barely (if at all) reach out to her.
He said she was already a plate. I agree with you in the very early phase of dating (like pre-first date). After that, however, I always stick to this ratio and it usually is a good bet.At the start 90% of women won't do the initiating unless she has super high interest.
Never.How many times should u text a women on a week?
Alright. What about if she isn't a plate yet?He said she was already a plate. I agree with you in the very early phase of dating (like pre-first date). After that, however, I always stick to this ratio and it usually is a good bet.
Then you text to set up a date and leave it there. If she reaches out to you before to talk I would reciprocate and respond accordingly to build rapport before the date. But don’t overdo it.Alright. What about if she isn't a plate yet?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I assume you struggle in LTR'sNever.
I only respond to texts and they are kept to logistics.
On the contrary.I assume you struggle in LTR's