"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How many times should u text a women on a week?

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Depends on what status does she have in your life. Plate vs actual gf/wife - two different worlds.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Let her initiate 75-80% of the time. I’d keep it more down to this ratio and judge is accordingly and not get caught up so much on total number of texts. She shows high interest - you reciprocate. She almost never reached out and you barely (if at all) reach out to her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Let her initiate 75-80% of the time. I’d keep it more down to this ratio and judge is accordingly and not get caught up so much on total number of texts. She shows high interest - you reciprocate. She almost never reached out and you barely (if at all) reach out to her.
At the start 90% of women won't do the initiating unless she has super high interest.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
At the start 90% of women won't do the initiating unless she has super high interest.
He said she was already a plate. I agree with you in the very early phase of dating (like pre-first date). After that, however, I always stick to this ratio and it usually is a good bet.
 

cabaceira

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
He said she was already a plate. I agree with you in the very early phase of dating (like pre-first date). After that, however, I always stick to this ratio and it usually is a good bet.
Alright. What about if she isn't a plate yet?
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Alright. What about if she isn't a plate yet?
Then you text to set up a date and leave it there. If she reaches out to you before to talk I would reciprocate and respond accordingly to build rapport before the date. But don’t overdo it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top