Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
i actually gave a small laugh or giggle at what you said calling me a crusader of Christians.Originally posted by baseballDJ
I am not watching porn anymore because it causes me to whack off and I want a reason to get a girlfriend. Plus a boost of testostorone is a good thing.
And how many times do you watch porn Tactic, crusader of Christains.![]()
If you are a life guard I don't blame you, since you have to sit on those high-towers all day long with everyone looking at you.Originally posted by Life-Trainee
I can't concentrate on my job if I don't jack off. I try to avoid inanimate sexually exciting things throughout the day.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Hmm, never even peeked at it?Originally posted by tactic
i do no watch pornography, never will and if i do you know what i will do.
That's what I thought. Glad you came out otherwise I would have accused you of being in denial.Originally posted by tactic
i used to watch it and used to get erections and masterbated from it and did it twice a day.i haven't masterbated, watched full-lenghted pornography, stare at girl's body fiercly, or act dirty in months but not long ago.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.