"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How many times have you watched pornography this week?

How many times have you watched pornography this week? (since last Sunday)

  • none

    Votes: 14 36.8%
  • 1-3 times

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • 3-5 times

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 5-7 times

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 7-10 times

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 10-15 times

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 15-20+ times

    Votes: 3 7.9%

  • Total voters
    38

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Please vote.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I am trying to quit jacking off (someone mentioned lack of drive as a direct result), but its hard, man... very hard. Did it 2ce today :(.

OK, starting today, NO BEATING THE MEAT! ARRRWWW! :D
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
i've been watching a lot without whacking off to it. apparently it boosts your testosterone.

what do you mean by 'times'?
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
If you watched pornography once and then later on you watch it again, that is twice. So it's basically from time to time instead of different pornographies in one time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've gotten down to twice a week.

That seems like a pretty good rhythm for me. Any more is too much, any less and I'd go crazy. LOL
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
quit watching porn

I am not watching porn anymore because it causes me to whack off and I want a reason to get a girlfriend. Plus a boost of testostorone is a good thing.

And how many times do you watch porn Tactic, crusader of Christains.:D
 
Last edited:

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I can't concentrate on my job if I don't jack off. I try to avoid inanimate sexually exciting things throughout the day.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Re: quit watching porn

Originally posted by baseballDJ
I am not watching porn anymore because it causes me to whack off and I want a reason to get a girlfriend. Plus a boost of testostorone is a good thing.

And how many times do you watch porn Tactic, crusader of Christains.:D
i actually gave a small laugh or giggle at what you said calling me a crusader of Christians.

i do no watch pornography, never will and if i do you know what i will do.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
i used to watch it and used to get erections and masterbated from it and did it twice a day.

i haven't masterbated, watched full-lenghted pornography, stare at girl's body fiercly, or act dirty in months but not long ago.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by tactic
i used to watch it and used to get erections and masterbated from it and did it twice a day.i haven't masterbated, watched full-lenghted pornography, stare at girl's body fiercly, or act dirty in months but not long ago.
That's what I thought. Glad you came out otherwise I would have accused you of being in denial. :D
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Its good to watch it every once in a while to remind yourself how to treat them b!tches...

with regards to whacking off....if you prefer doing it to porn...suit yourself....

with regards to frequency of whacking off... try and cut it down. I have read so many posts saying it helps your game....but i was always skeptical....after reading gunwitch I though I would give it a shot
OUTCOME: I feel fvcking horny and will do anything for sex
DOWNSIDE: I can't concentrate on my work either!

but I have read if you control your release for a longer periods of time than just a few days...you can transmute your sexual energy to make you more productive @ your work
 

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
Just finished watching a video where some woman puts two hands in another woman's vag while some guy video tapes it.

He goes "Wow" and she is sorta manly-looking.

You can get it off K@z@@

I'm trying to stop watching it myself, simply because it's a waste of time and I'd rather be doing the real thing.

Usually I'll watch random videos off of K@z@@ (careful of the child molestation videos disguised as something else though).

P.S. How come there is no shirt that says "I'd rather be f-ucking"?

You see one for every other "sport".
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
I quit watching porn several months ago. I used to download clips off ***** but I don't do that anymore and there's no way in hell I would ever pay money to watch it.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Porn has never appealed to me. Actually I find it a huge turn off!

I don't enjoy watching prositutes engaged in sexual scenarios. And as far as mainstream porn goes, I can't stand the idea of some sleazy fat cats profitting from my instinctive weaknesses and getting rich off every guy who fails to score with a real woman.

The idea of jerking off to porn is about as appealing to me as scavenging for food from dustbins. It's something you only do when you're desperate.

And for those who think porn is educational, think again. You'll never learn how to please a woman by watching porn videos (aka male fantasies).
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
The first time i watched it i had to cover my face from the way they were doing it.

the things i saw were really disgusting in act.
 
Top