How many sexual partnesr is to much for girls?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Irrelevant because what they tell you versus the truth is usually wildly different. And even if they do tell the "truth", they likely have rules that it only "counts" under certain conditions so that isn't even true either.

For instance they probably sucked 5x as many d!cks as they fvcked guys.
That's an often mentioned point. But if one can't trust her on such an important topic, then how can one trust her on anything of value and consequently how can one LTR/marry her, considering that trust is the bedrock of a relationship? :rolleyes:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so... you'll be hard pressed to find many women under 40 who haven't had some sort of hoe phase.
That’s the point of my comment...

The constant rumination on who she did it with, why she did it, how many partners….

That type of thinking is much more reflective of the state of the one ruminating…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's an often mentioned point. But if one can't trust her on such an important topic, then how can one trust her on anything of value and consequently how can one LTR/marry her, considering that trust is the bedrock of a relationship? :rolleyes:
It basically falls under the category of "don't ask questions you don't really want the answers to".

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's not. It makes you realize women who have only been in a few LTRs their whole lives are infinitely more desirable than women who have been single most of their lives.
Real world experience makes me realize stuff, not thinking of imaginary people and scenarios. Besides the binaries are too extreme to matter. 50 guys vs 3 is not a head scratcher.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the point of my comment...

The constant rumination on who she did it with, why she did it, how many partners….

That type of thinking is much more reflective of the state of the one ruminating…
I'd contend this and double down: if you don't think of these things you're just setting yourself up for failure. These things matter, a lot. Relationship vetting is one of the most important things that most men ignore.

Personally, I actually don't ponder these things much because I'm at the point where I can just tell how much of this girl has been around town based on her behavior in and out of the bedroom.

Real world experience makes me realize stuff, not thinking of imaginary people and scenarios. Besides the binaries are too extreme to matter. 50 guys vs 3 is not a head scratcher.
That's the point of a hypothetical...the purpose is to get you to know what sort of expectations you have from women you date, whats ideal, whats a dealbreaker, and what sort of questions about their past you realistically want to ask them. The example was just to illustrate a point, obviously the fewer sexual partners is better, period.

Last edited:

TheBeginnerMind

Reaction score
Anything over 10 is really pushing it, ideally I'd want it to be under 5 but I'm not sure if any attractive women in the west has a body count under 5.

This isn't about sex, it's about body count.

One women having sex 1000 times between 3 different guys is infinitely better than having sex with even 50 guys once.
Honestly, I wish women could be at a lower bodycount. But the problem is most women aren’t below 10. Most are probably between 10-20. But the problem is that even when women have long term relationships most of their life w very little periods of time being single, those periods of time where she was single was an emotionally-fuelled ****fest and hoe phase where women can easily rack up 2-3 guys per month for 2-3 months on end, before getting into their next relationship. Women who are serial monogamists are almost worse than women who are single for longer periods of time because of those breakups and her wanting to “make up for missing out”. The odds of getting a chick less than 10 is like finding the crystal skull, however, at this point may be something you need to accept if you want to get laid and have relationships at all. They’re ALL higher than you’d want.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 8 years from my previous comment, my positions stay the same.

Zero fvcks given, Im not getting married anyway therefore it doesnt matter anymore.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I wish women could be at a lower bodycount. But the problem is most women aren’t below 10. Most are probably between 10-20. But the problem is that even when women have long term relationships most of their life w very little periods of time being single, those periods of time where she was single was an emotionally-fuelled ****fest and hoe phase where women can easily rack up 2-3 guys per month for 2-3 months on end, before getting into their next relationship. Women who are serial monogamists are almost worse than women who are single for longer periods of time because of those breakups and her wanting to “make up for missing out”. The odds of getting a chick less than 10 is like finding the crystal skull, however, at this point may be something you need to accept if you want to get laid and have relationships at all. They’re ALL higher than you’d want.
I suspect the average # of notches is around 15-25 actually. It almost seems like <10 is expecting too much. Even a girl as young as 20 could easily have 10+ bodies...most attractive women start having sex as young as 14. Just think about that. Even if it's only 2-3 per year, by the time they're in college they could easily be double digits. Then in college they could easily do 5 each year or 20 in one year, depending on the severity of their hoe phase.

Last edited:

TheBeginnerMind

Reaction score
After 8 years from my previous comment, my positions stay the same.

Zero fvcks given, Im not getting married anyway therefore it doesnt matter anymore.
honestly I hold the same stance when it comes to marriage, however, if I’m going to emotionally invest over time into a woman, not only would notch count and “her past” matter (specifically being alpha widowed in her past), but there are many methods of determining (relatively) what her notch count happens to be. However the point on marriage does stand, it’s absolutely bad and I don’t know why anybody would do it in 2024

TheBeginnerMind

Reaction score
I’ve never asked a girl her count. Nor has a girl ever offered to tell me. There are certainly clues to help get an idea though
It’s a good idea not to, as asking a girl her notch count would only imply that you just don’t “get it”. The alphas women are used to ****ing don’t ask these questions, they just enjoy the sex and the woman and onto the next. It’s considered “bad form” to ask, however it’s innate in our nature as men to care. Don’t ask questions you don’t want the answer to, you can still find out by getting to know her and her past, but be discreet and stick to the basics of game. From her perspective, come across as: Chad doesn’t care about notch count, so seem like you don’t care about hers, and enjoy ****ing. Asking her notch count is a loss of frame.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to know….Type the word ‘sex’ into her message search bar some time when she’s passed out. Be ready.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a good idea not to, as asking a girl her notch count would only imply that you just don’t “get it”. The alphas women are used to ****ing don’t ask these questions, they just enjoy the sex and the woman and onto the next. It’s considered “bad form” to ask, however it’s innate in our nature as men to care. Don’t ask questions you don’t want the answer to, you can still find out by getting to know her and her past, but be discreet and stick to the basics of game. From her perspective, come across as: Chad doesn’t care about notch count, so seem like you don’t care about hers, and enjoy ****ing. Asking her notch count is a loss of frame.
To be sure, it’s not a loss of frame if she likes you. You can pretty much do anything if she really likes you. I have called women hood rats, thrown them out, have them get wasted and show their friends who all flipped out and then the same evening had that angry elf jump in my car in front of them and within short order blowing me. That said, should you? But make no mistake when you are in the frame it’s yours to lose.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked this once on a first meeting of a girl in 2006. It was another nail in the coffin from a date from hell. Since that time, I dont ask anymore as it just brings out the worst.