Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many sexual partnesr is to much for girls?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider: In the past week I bedded the two youngest girls of my life, ages 19 and 20, one a stripper, the other a teacher.

The sex was remarkably similar with both so that was a wash. They both claimed to have orgasms and loved receiving oral sex. The stripper was much more photogenic in pictures, slightly hotter body, cleaner down there, and tighter. After confiscation and inspection I found the stripper's underwear was perfectly clean while the non stripper required them to be washed. The stripper tasted and smelled much better down there, and was the older by nearly 2 years. She was smarter, more fun to be with, more romantic, more imaginative, had no tattoos to the others two, used no profanity, and was the more intellectual. If you had to guess which one was a stripper you would have picked the teacher. So don't rate them based on how many partners they have, or whether they are a stripper or not. Do the inspection yourself.

The stripper told me she has 3 lovers currently, and has had 3 this year including me (one a woman). I don't want to know the lifetime total. I told her: "In the old days I would have told you that you were dirty, and that I would get a disease from you, and I would have made you cry. Now I admit that it turns me on to think of you with other lovers, and I think 'This is one of the sexiest and coolest women I've ever met, so why would I want to change anything about her?" That turned her on in a big way. She was gushing after that. Then I f*cked her and never called her again.

I realized that all women who are HB9 have about 3 lovers. One steady boyfriend, one bisexual female, and their current heartthrob. We need to accept it and just compete.
Strippers are going to wash up more down there, because they may have more traffic. It's a trick of the trade. Plus they will be more intune with diet and scents because it's a trick of the trade. The girls will talk and the info will spread. Doesn't mean they are "cleaner" though, but they appear to be because that's their job.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Strippers are going to wash up more down there, because they may have more traffic. It's a trick of the trade. Plus they will be more intune with diet and scents because it's a trick of the trade. The girls will talk and the info will spread. Doesn't mean they are "cleaner" though, but they appear to be because that's their job.
But if you're out with her for several hours and then go down on her, you learn a lot about her. Some girls need to shower before sex - beware.

The traits of every STD? Odor and discharge. Always smell them.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A man has two choices:

1) Tell her not to sleep with anyone else (and make her lie and feel shame about her partners)
2) Accept her unconditionally (giving her complete freedom to have other partners without shame)

I talk her partners up. I say "He must be a great guy if you love him". Then I give her too much space.

Also, I've learned the art of telling girls stories about other women in a way that excites them. Proof? I told a 48 year old pretty lady who I've liked for months about the 19 year old on Saturday, and she met me for a date Monday and we made out.

One thing I learned is that you can't sleep with an 8 and forget a 9, so our best bet is to be a 9, not restrict her.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump: This thread is almost 7 years old. I feel like since then, men seem to be waking up and the new generation is becoming more picky with what they want, especially for an LTR. Might be due to all the Andrew Tates and Whatever podcasts and young redpill tik tockers, which is a little cringey cause they don't come off as genuine for me, but I see that on the SURFACE, more men are saying that they care more because they see how abnormal it is to have a high amount and what effects it has on not only the person, but the relationship.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience you can tell a lot about a girl's character simply by observing behavior. Some women may have a little bit higher count but may be more loyal, while virgins are usually very inexperienced and once they become 'comfortable' with sexuality they tend to stray. I know that holding the frame and IL dictate more overall, but just things to consider. I don't think you can put a hard number on it. Essentially you are looking for confidence and self-esteem from a feminine perspective. A woman who has that will show it, and not necessarily be an easy lay, although with the right guy that gets their c*nt dripping, most all women will give it up within 3 dates.

Sl*ts are easy to spot, if you know what you're looking for.
Replace 3 dates with 4 hours. Honestly, if a women is attracted to you it will be within 4 hours if you work it.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
For plate, doesnt matter. For LTR 3 partners max Girl with more.jpg

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appaled by 10 partners? El Oh ****ing El. Thats nothing for a woman in her 20s in todays world.

Hell thats pretty average or even low if she lost her virginity at 15 or 16 like most people. Then we are looking at a woman who was averaging 1 man a year if shes in her mid or late 20s with only 10 partners. Trust when I say...the average number of partners seems to be in the teens for a woman whos in her mid 20s. And for girls who are more slutty, theyve ****ed over 20 guys easily, even more than that.

The type of girls Ive known and met over the years has really made me more realistic about partner count. Some of the stuff Ive learned about a woman's past, even the risky things shes done in one night, left me very surprised. But it made me realize just how unrealistic some expectations that men have here of women.

Personally, Ive slept with about 6 or 7 women this year. Im not getting bent out of shape over a girl whos averaged only 1 or 2 men a year over her sexual life.
The table below can give any man some guidance into the sex partner count of women that they are meeting. Realize that the 2010s data came from the early 2010s, so it is about 10 years old now. In the early 2010s, 32% of women had 6+ partners when they got married and the median age of first marriage around 2010-2014 was 27.

1690126644328.png

Men will need to do some adjustments for age. Women 30+ are typically going to have a higher notch count, unless they had a 10+ year long relationship and didn't have affairs.

Past partner count is less of an issue in shorter term casual arrangements than longer term relationships or marriages. In a long term relationships where there's no intention of marriage, it's not as big of a deal than if someone's evaluating a potential future marriage partner and potential future mother of children.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The table below can give any man some guidance into the sex partner count of women that they are meeting. Realize that the 2010s data came from the early 2010s, so it is about 10 years old now. In the early 2010s, 32% of women had 6+ partners when they got married and the median age of first marriage around 2010-2014 was 27.

View attachment 10619

Men will need to do some adjustments for age. Women 30+ are typically going to have a higher notch count, unless they had a 10+ year long relationship and didn't have affairs.

Past partner count is less of an issue in shorter term casual arrangements than longer term relationships or marriages. In a long term relationships where there's no intention of marriage, it's not as big of a deal than if someone's evaluating a potential future marriage partner and potential future mother of children.
Also, if we're to look at the clear trends and predict 2020s numbers based on adding the average of past data, we'd see that

2020s
0 partners: 1.8%
1 partner: 17.8%
2 partners: 11.2%
3 partners: 11.6%
4-5 partners: 20.4%
6-9 partners: 16%
10+ partners: 21.2%

Total: 100%

This doesn't mean that men have to settle. Almost 50-60% of women have at least 4-5 premarital partners. Depending on the age of women, the circumstances (I'm assuming that this study is including the partner that she married but had sex with prior to marriage) and what one is looking for in terms of long term material, that weeds out about or more than half of women if you have an expectation of at least a low body count of less than 5 before you. If you're a man of value, focus on the minority the lower half.
I'd also be interested in a study and the chart for divorces and/or never married but with kids that occur with these body counts. I'm sure it'd be a vast difference and we'd see a strong correlation with body count

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 10619

A couple of points: 1. One can't lead his life as an individual based on statistics of large groups which have their issues, as mentioned for instance in the notes
Estimates are subject to both sampling and nonsampling error.
2. Even if the trend of increased promiscuity is indeed real, that doesn't mean an informed reader (such as an SS member presumably is) should abandon his quest for quality and be average like the masses. It's the same thing with one's own health and fitness ... the general trend is towards obesity and poor health, that doesn't mean we're forced to choose that.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Replace 3 dates with 4 hours. Honestly, if a women is attracted to you it will be within 4 hours if you work it.
I had a date with a Puerto Rican woman yesterday. We met at a restaurant, and she sat down next to me. I got a boner the second she sat down. I have never in my life. Had that happen like that. I finally acted like I was in a hurry and said I needed to go. I only did that so I can take her out to the parking lot and kiss her. We went to another bar and kissed some more. This all happened in like two hours! lol needless to say, it doesn’t take long you’re either attracted to each other or you’re not. She is coming over to my place tonight to continue where we left off.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date with a Puerto Rican woman yesterday. We met at a restaurant, and she sat down next to me. I got a boner the second she sat down. I have never in my life. Had that happen like that. I finally acted like I was in a hurry and said I needed to go. I only did that so I can take her out to the parking lot and kiss her. We went to another bar and kissed some more. This all happened in like two hours! lol needless to say, it doesn’t take long you’re either attracted to each other or you’re not. She is coming over to my place tonight to continue where we left off.
Good luck, LL
----‐-------

Any woman worth her salt is pretty much going to be permanently off the market by the time she's 25 or so. She shouldn't have been able to accumulate a ton of bodies during that time. During that time if she's had failed relationships they should've lasted for a few years. Maybe one highschool boyfriend and then one during college. Number should be less than 5, with under 3 being ideal.

30 and above while single means high body count and/or she's insufferable. Majority of guys if they pulled an attractive woman who is right upstairs will commit to her for the long haul. I've known some DOGS that were all about the party party party, were really good with girls. A lot ended up getting married to a beautiful woman who turned out to be good match.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything over 10 is really pushing it, ideally I'd want it to be under 5 but I'm not sure if any attractive women in the west has a body count under 5.

A lot of men take sex way too seriously.
This isn't about sex, it's about body count.

One women having sex 1000 times between 3 different guys is infinitely better than having sex with even 50 guys once.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
what is your limit for me anything over 15 by the age of 30 might be suspect:)
Irrelevant because what they tell you versus the truth is usually wildly different. And even if they do tell the "truth", they likely have rules that it only "counts" under certain conditions so that isn't even true either.

For instance they probably sucked 5x as many d!cks as they fvcked guys.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO hypotheticals like these are a waste of mental energy. But that's just me.
No it's not. It makes you realize women who have only been in a few LTRs their whole lives are infinitely more desirable than women who have been single most of their lives.

Alternative thread idea, ‘Why am I not attracting the type women I want into my life?’ Have a feeling that won’t be nearly as popular.
I don't think so... you'll be hard pressed to find many women under 40 who haven't had some sort of hoe phase.