Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many sexual partnesr is to much for girls?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Irrelevant because what they tell you versus the truth is usually wildly different. And even if they do tell the "truth", they likely have rules that it only "counts" under certain conditions so that isn't even true either.

For instance they probably sucked 5x as many d!cks as they fvcked guys.
That's an often mentioned point. But if one can't trust her on such an important topic, then how can one trust her on anything of value and consequently how can one LTR/marry her, considering that trust is the bedrock of a relationship? :rolleyes:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so... you'll be hard pressed to find many women under 40 who haven't had some sort of hoe phase.
That’s the point of my comment...

The constant rumination on who she did it with, why she did it, how many partners….

That type of thinking is much more reflective of the state of the one ruminating…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's an often mentioned point. But if one can't trust her on such an important topic, then how can one trust her on anything of value and consequently how can one LTR/marry her, considering that trust is the bedrock of a relationship? :rolleyes:
It basically falls under the category of "don't ask questions you don't really want the answers to".

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's not. It makes you realize women who have only been in a few LTRs their whole lives are infinitely more desirable than women who have been single most of their lives.
Real world experience makes me realize stuff, not thinking of imaginary people and scenarios. Besides the binaries are too extreme to matter. 50 guys vs 3 is not a head scratcher.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the point of my comment...

The constant rumination on who she did it with, why she did it, how many partners….

That type of thinking is much more reflective of the state of the one ruminating…
I'd contend this and double down: if you don't think of these things you're just setting yourself up for failure. These things matter, a lot. Relationship vetting is one of the most important things that most men ignore.

Personally, I actually don't ponder these things much because I'm at the point where I can just tell how much of this girl has been around town based on her behavior in and out of the bedroom.

Real world experience makes me realize stuff, not thinking of imaginary people and scenarios. Besides the binaries are too extreme to matter. 50 guys vs 3 is not a head scratcher.
That's the point of a hypothetical...the purpose is to get you to know what sort of expectations you have from women you date, whats ideal, whats a dealbreaker, and what sort of questions about their past you realistically want to ask them. The example was just to illustrate a point, obviously the fewer sexual partners is better, period.

Last edited: