Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you work out? And what's the point of it!?

toldyaso

Reaction score
I go to the gym regularly. Both for fitness and for vanity. I also do mixed martial arts to stay in shape and that helps with confidence knowing I could kick the average person's ass if I was in a bar fight. I think part of being a DJ is not only being able to get girls, but also being able to dominate other men. So a DJ should know how to handle himself in a physical conflict if the situation comes up. Women like guys that make them feel protected.
Genetics play a VERY big role in the effectiveness or even the overall ability to endure a session. your bone structure, vascular system, hormones, and other factors, can play a role in it. I used to workout 3-5 days a week and eat pretty damn near perfect and in 3 months i was only able to max out 15 more pounds and hardly gained any muscle. I burn calories so fast that my body barely has the ability to sustain a healthy weight under perfect circumstances. I've given up with it. If the hard work i put in actually had any real effect on my health then i could see working out modestly. Short and not very good looking for starters and to not being able to really gain good weight, it's hopeless. Working is only worth it per individual; if a guy works out and succeeds with it, then good on them, it's not for me. Maybe I have a health condition I don't know of and hopefully will have cancer some day.

Anonimmus

Banned
Reaction score
I play football every Saturday and go to the gym two times a week. Also I like to watch matches online, my favorite league in LaLiga:) If you interested here you can check all matches results and statistics.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't lift anymore but I do copious amounts of bodyweight exercises, swim, and play basketball twice a week. I do it because I have a fairly physical job at times and want to keep up, want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and yeah, I look better this way.

smokeforfun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work out for fun, I work out for that feeling of being fit, I work out to clear my mind.
As somebody said earlier, aestethics are just a bonus. Altough I really want that bonus.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I don't mean to start anything, but I've just been thinking a lot lately. First of all, I work out all the time....still. In high school I made all conference in baseball and football, and outlifted most of the linemen as a linebacker/safety. So I've kept working out this last year and this summer. But lately I've been wondering what's the point. Before I had a motivation to get stronger and faster so I could be a better athlete. Well, I don't play sports anymore, as I'm a full time student at wisconsin. Also, competing against my teammates to see who could lift more was awesome, but now I have no teammates.

Lately when I work out I still love the feeling, but at the end of the day I'm not sure why I do it anymore. So I can bench 280 pounds....so what? It seems to me like it doesn't matter anymore. lol not to mention squats...why bother anymore? Not only that but it's a hassle sometimes....I don't work as much as I could to make time to work out, and I go to bed early in the summertime (well, earlyish, 12-1am) to get up at 9 and go workout. Not to mention that I could be making more money in that time, or pursuing my other passion, music.

I'm not saying I'd be a total bum, as I'd still eat healthy and stay active with recreational sports...but even then do girls really care about a guy being ripped as opposed to just toned?

By the way, I've never worked out to get girls, I've always done it for me. Sorry if this is pointless, I just feel kinda down right now and trying to see if I'm doing the right decisions with my life and I guess I needed to get this out.
Increases testosterone. That has many benefits.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
you workout to lookmax and you lookmax to get sex

if you can get sex without lookmaxing then you dont need to come here

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work out and have done for years, although I'm basically a 'non-responder' lol.
I stopped working out a few weeks back as it feels so pointless. My body is like 3% better if I work out 5 days a week than if I don't bother.
I'm basically always gonna be semi-in shape, either way. Maybe slightly 'skinny fat' tbh, but lucky to have a small waste, fairly decent shoulders etc

I can only assume my T levels are like those of an 8 year old girl. I'm considering starting low dose T if I start working out again to see if it can help me shed some stubborn fat (that's only noticable naked) and also help with increasing my muscle mass

I feel like working out without steroids is maybe kinda pointless for most guys