Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many Of You Escalate On The First Date?

Reaction score
I'm going on a first date today for early drinks today. TBH, I am looking forward to having tacos and playing fallout 4 afterwards, so I don't plan on escalating past a kiss good boy if it warrants it lol.

Reaction score
She’s actually just looking for a dude who has a normal endocrine system and not a simp half the time, which in 2022 is a lot to ask for.
You seem to be a big simp for anglosaxon women. I've read your posts and you often state how women are to complain because men are all not good enough for them. No bro, in Asia I clearly feel the difference between anglosaxon women and the rest. They are trash.

Reaction score
You seem to be a big simp for anglosaxon women. I've read your posts and you often state how women are to complain because men are all not good enough for them. No bro, in Asia I clearly feel the difference between anglosaxon women and the rest. They are trash.
everyone simps for anglosaxon women NGL

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always escalate on the first date.Tbh if you’ve done it right then you’ve escalated before it even happens through prior meetings or texting.

It makes all the sense in the world.A lot of the time before the first date I have already even determined whether or not I want an LTR or ONS out of the girl,or if I just want her as a plate.

My experiences with women from my blue pilled days have made me adept at spotting time wasters,so it never even gets to the first date stage if she is one.
Speak for yourself.

Reaction score
….And yet “Robotic Misanthrope” (perfect name for a nu-male of 2022) simps for Asian women.

Hmmmm weird patterns keep emerging.

Mark Zukerberg? Is that you?
I consider asian women as disposable c*m receptacles. I hope you think the same about them, and that you don't do too much try-hard texting about your aquirium when you chat with them.

But anglosaxon women are next-level useless. They are all on pills anyway so basically unf*ckable. How gross are women on pills. They behave like men.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
A lot of talk about simping. If Im being honest I guess I simp for childless girls with a different nationality than mine (as long as they also pass the boner test of course). Maybe thats the reason I was never able to pull & keep one.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you meet a girl from Tinder and she won't let you escalate, she's probably just a timewaster so it's not worth having a second date anyway.
Tinder is a casual sex app. That's a first date smash app.

M

member160292

I'm going on a first date today for early drinks today. TBH, I am looking forward to having tacos and playing fallout 4 afterwards, so I don't plan on escalating past a kiss good boy if it warrants it lol.
How did it go?

Reaction score
How did it go?
It went well, but she seemed to have a mild form of ADHD despite being Physician Assistant lol. She lives in the suburbs and works odd shifts, so idk how this will go, but she showed a lot of postdate interest and asked me when we are going on a second one lol.

M

member160292

It went well, but she seemed to have a mild form of ADHD despite being Physician Assistant lol. She lives in the suburbs and works odd shifts, so idk how this will go, but she showed a lot of postdate interest and asked me when we are going on a second one lol.
Nice, good stuff. It can be tough dating someone who works odd shifts, but if she wants to see you, she'll make it happen. Best of luck!

To add, dating chicks that have some form of ADHD can have some benefits. They don't 'need' to go out and are fine with spending quality time with you. It helps you save money and focus on making it, especially important at your age.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is a casual sex app. That's a first date smash app.
There is a large sub-category of Contrarian Tinderettes who insist on LTR's (and have Match.com style bios) and seem to have a grudge against the male users of the site (their bio often starting with "I know this is Tinder, but..").

Reaction score
Nice, good stuff. It can be tough dating someone who works odd shifts, but if she wants to see you, she'll make it happen. Best of luck!

To add, dating chicks that have some form of ADHD can have some benefits. They don't 'need' to go out and are fine with spending quality time with you. It helps you save money and focus on making it, especially important at your age.
We will see how it plays out and I value that lol.

There is a large sub-category of Contrarian Tinderettes who insist on LTR's (and have Match.com style bios) and seem to have a grudge against the male users of the site (their bio often starting with "I know this is Tinder, but..").
Men need to understand that the 90/10 rule applies to women too.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really think about it - everything situation in unique.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. White men simp for White women. It's not just "Anglo Saxon" White women either. Ethnic White women have plenty of simps too. There are plenty of simps for Eastern European White women, Ashkenazi Jewish White women, and Italian-American White women too.

The article below is about the simping for a 39 year old White woman online.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's keep in mind and clarify we are most likely referring to physical escalation (kissing, touching, etc). Here are my latest findings on the first date escalation based on my own research and field reports:

1) It is dependent on the rapport you have built up until that point. OLD will always have a different rapport than if you met her IRL (and especially in a social setting).
2) You always sexualize the initial conversation and keep that momentum without making it your main focal point. Or you will come across as a pervert, thirsty, desperate, and/or man wh**e/player.
3) Furthermore, she has to see you as a potential sex partner. Being too nice, friendly, or innocent can and most likely will make you a platonic figure in her life (if she wants you in her life at all after a "failed" first date.
4) Create a vast amount of sexual tension prior to and especially during the first date.

5) Here is what I have changed recently. If all of the above have been applied and "mastered". I think it is best to tease her and once super comfortable with touch, prolong the touch and read her body language, and proceed to tease even further by getting close to her neck, getting her scent, perhaps a very soft touch with your lips, etc. Make sure everything is subtle, nothing strong. But DO NOT kiss her, make her want it, make her show you with her eyes she wants it. Make her even go for it, most likely she won't for as much as she wants it.

All of this so that when the date is over, all she can think and wonder about is what kissing you and being with you is like.

So far, it has been super effective and I've enjoyed myself more in the process. Let it be a discovery and slow race. Now that might sound too "romantic" for some of the members here. And if you just want to "smash" then just do 1-4 (add logistics) and 5 make it intentional to progress to foreplay->sex.

Modern Man Advice

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
One thing I just realized is that we default to behavior that rewards us - duh, right?

Still, I tend to think a lotabout experiences I’ve had over time and continue to re-evaluate and recalibrate my approaches with new women.

So when I was heavily dating and doing ONS about 4 years ago my approaches and interactions where almost cookie cutter, why? Because it worked at the time. The more you keep it sexy with chicks the more you’ll do it, it becomes second nature.

It doesn’t need to be heavy pressure, just light and consistent sexualization of all situations.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm referring to mostly online dating here.

We already know that females on dating apps have literally an abundance of dating options.

What I have realised over the years with these online chicks is, that the window of opportunity to SMASH with these girls is very brief.

If you don't try to smash on the first date, what are the chances there will be a second date? Personaly I think for the vast majority of us, the chances of a second date are pretty slim.. She literally has another 30 guys waiting in line to take her out on a date, after she leaves you.

My question is, what percentage of you try to smash on the first date? Do you escalate to sex quickly?

Me personally.. I always try to smash on the first date... However on a few occasions this might have backfired on me.

There are times where I think, maybe playing it cool & coming across as being less thirsty for sex might be a better strategy... I can think of a couple of absolute hotties I went on a date with, who I reckon could have turned into 2nd/3rd dates, if only I had played it cool.

So what's the best strategy for online girls?

01. Escalate on the first date

02. Play it cool, don't come across as thirsty
If I like a girl...I won't push it. If you sleep with a girl on first date she classes it as a one night stand. If she sees you as boyfriend material she will not sleep with you on first date.