Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many Of You Escalate On The First Date?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your money is her money, Her money is Her money.
So he won't bang a chick if she doesn't have a proper career or high salary, no matter how hot she is.

Have you heard the story about the fox and the grapes?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So he won't bang a chick if she doesn't have a proper career or high salary, no matter how hot she is.

Have you heard the story about the fox and the grapes?
The vast majority of men do NOT care about a woman's career or how much money she has.

As a man, if you have your own chit together, then why would you care about what she earns.

I make enough money on my own. If she is hot and I want to smash... I give zero FS about her income/career.

Infact the more money or bigger career she has, more likely she will be a pain in the azz to deal with. More likely she will have boss bich masculine traits.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never escalate on a first date with someone I met online. I don‘t even go for a kiss, always on the second date. Exceptions happen.
But I always keep the first one short and leave them wondering. Never lost a girl this way, it never backfired. Rather the opposite.
But when I‘m on a first date with a girl I already know and it was obvious that there‘s interest and chemistry, I go for the kiss and probably for sex, if logistics are fine.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I escalate sexually pre date on the phone, on the date we have drinks and I flirt with them all night then we go back to mine or go to their house. We have sex and someone leaves in the morning.

I mean sometimes there’s no sex but unless she makes it very clear she’s interested I don’t bother with date 2 for luke warm pvssy. I only enjoy waiting X amount of dates for 9s/10s otherwise it puts me off

2 of my ex gfs came from first date lays, great sex and good vibes.

My current gf made me wait a couple dates and turns out she’s really for the streets. You can never tell.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always escalate on the first date, regardless if it was set up through technology or an initial in-person approach of a stranger.

I think it is important to at least escalate to a kiss. First date sex is debatable and somewhat related to your own goals for interactions. Some sort of escalation is mandatory though and can give you an idea of whether or not to continue the interaction.

It is easier to first date escalate if the interaction began based on some in-person conversation for 5-15 minutes. That first date escalation can be kissing or a strong attempt at first date sex. There is no substitute for the first interaction being in the real world.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The first (and only) time I banged a girl I just met was not on a proper date, it was a party in High School. I like to play it cool on the first couple of dates, have fun, some kino here and there, maybe a little hand holding if Im feeling like it.

If for some reason I didnt go for the kiss in the first couple of dates, I go for it on date three, but not at the end of the date, I for for it at the beggining. So far I have never got any resistance when going in for the kiss on date 3.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder I noticed is you have to get them quick, usually that girls that fire that up are using it as a last resort for some quick ****. I escalate quick and try to get the out THAT day or the next or they dissapear.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And just to add, chicks that bang you on the first meet are not LTR material. Don’t think they are emotionally attached once you’ve smashed. Trash and most likely future devastation if you choose to invest any further than the bang
Agree in general. But there are exceptions.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With a long lead time to a date, there is going to be a lot of comfort convo. French Kiss on arrival.

Info date at a coffee shop. Play it cool and set up the second date with logistics in mind.

Instadate from cold approach or same day online, be ready for the Quick and Dirty. I've been surprised more than once on a womans desire to couple.

My perspective is there has to be Sexual attraction for long term relationship viability

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you mean sexualy escalate before the date? This is a risky strategy.. You would be one of another million dudes who are also trying to get the conversation to be sexual before the date.
I'l typically will not escalate too much prior to the date unless they either start bringing that up or leave me a door that's wide open for a sexual remark. Most of the time they love it when you say something witty if they leave it open and it's an easy way to break the ice with that. Also makes it seem natural and not creepy like you are forcing it in that direction.

Other than that I leave any of that to the date itself. My goal is to meet up in person. Prior experience has shown trying to turn convo's too sexual prior to the date leads to a lot of flakes.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
With a long lead time to a date, there is going to be a lot of comfort convo. French Kiss on arrival.

Info date at a coffee shop. Play it cool and set up the second date with logistics in mind.

Instadate from cold approach or same day online, be ready for the Quick and Dirty. I've been surprised more than once on a womans desire to couple.

My perspective is there has to be Sexual attraction for long term relationship viability
I hate coffee dates. They are boring in my opinion and give you about the worst "vibe" from a sexual standpoint as you could get. Unless I absolutely have to, I avoid them like the plague(or COVID if you will)

Prefer either an active date or one where its drinks somewhere to let alcohol assist with things.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I begin escalation in messaging, but yea always try to escalate in person. Start with light limo and progress.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate coffee dates. They are boring in my opinion and give you about the worst "vibe" from a sexual standpoint as you could get. Unless I absolutely have to, I avoid them like the plague(or COVID if you will)

Prefer either an active date or one where its drinks somewhere to let alcohol assist with things.
They would be (if I needed to) my third choice of the three. But If I am going to not have logistics to have score, I'm going to set the board up so I have the best chance on the second date. It's playing chess, not checkers...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t do the long lead time. I try for no more than 48 hours. My text game is poor. I need to get in person ASAP.
I had 2 months lead time....Fack yeah it was worth it...That Weekend was epic...You oughta try it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 2 months lead time....Fack yeah it was worth it...That Weekend was epic...You oughta try it.
My attention span is too short. I suc @ text game. I can’t imagine any girl tolerating that ling a wait. But, it worked for you, so kudos!!!